• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ISIS tourches 1,800 year old Church in Mosul

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
ISIS Islamic terrorist extremists and their miltarized cult followers have torched the historical 1,800-Year-Old Church of the Syriac Catholic Diocese in Mosul; Iraq. Another historical site along with art and archeological significance goes up in the flames or dynamite of Islamic extremism and the toxic mix of religion and politics which is Islamic Fascism and sectarian racism, as we saw happen to ancient Buddhist artifacts in Afghanistan.

ISIS stands for the "Islamic State in Iraq and Syria", they now control large areas of Syria and Iraq and have declared themself the Kalifat (Caliphat) and are targetting Jordan.

The 2,000 year old Christian community in Mosul has fled or already murderously liquidated by Islamic extremists. A mosque will likely be built over the historical site, a repeated pattern of behavior seen in many parts of the world victimized by such insanity.

Reports weeks ago from Indian news have documented that any Hindus in this large area have already fled the region or are already lost. Anyone not of the same religion and community of this Sunni cult are targetted for extermination.

ametist

Awful. West took their time too long to help solve the crises in syria. when there is a war somewhere and it is left to its own without any peace and balance efforts it always brings worse things attached to it is tail.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Lord have mercy! I knew this would happen...St. Michael, protect the people of God and be with them!

All the best to your Hindu brothers and sisters in the faith, ShivaFan!

:mad:

Phil25

Feeling Nothing but Rage and Frustration after reading this news. When will these stupid, crazy Islamic Fascists get some sense. These Muslim Bigots...........

CynthiaCypher

Feeling Nothing but Rage and Frustration after reading this news. When will these stupid, crazy Islamic Fascists get some sense. These Muslim Bigots...........

Yet you feel no rage or frustration when Israeli's bomb the villages of Palestinian Christians. Why is that?

Phil25

Yet you feel no rage or frustration when Israeli's bomb the villages of Palestinian Christians. Why is that?

I have no intention of giving the same answer again. Somewhere in Palestinians under attack thread, I have made it clear why Palestinian Christians are better under Israelis rather than Palestinian Islamic Fascists. Go figure

CynthiaCypher

I have no intention of giving the same answer again. Somewhere in Palestinians under attack thread, I have made it clear why Palestinian Christians are better under Israelis rather than Palestinian Islamic Fascists. Go figure

The Israeli's are shelling their villages so tell me how is that better?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
This is just... tragic. Sad. Horrible. Pointless.
Agree on the first three, Kerr, but it is very far from being pointless. There is most certainly a point in doing this and it is to strike fear into the hearts of those who even think to oppose them.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I cringe every time I see this thread, as does the thought of any historical building being destroyed.

Kerr

Agree on the first three, Kerr, but it is very far from being pointless. There is most certainly a point in doing this and it is to strike fear into the hearts of those who even think to oppose them.
True. Didnt think about that, lol. But as far as points go, thats a pretty horrible one.