• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Tommy Robinson the bravest man in the UK?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
As a wise man once said, you are looking but you are not seeing.

So you are unable to answer questions based on your claims and insults to brave british people.

How very wise (that is called sarcasm)

Is there any reason why those that are interested should be denied the opportunity of enlightenment?

Contrary to popular wisdom, briefly summarising a long video doesn't actually act as a magical barrier which prevents people from watching said video. It may also act as a reason for people who are interested to watch parts of it even if they don't wish to watch all 40 mins, which 99% of people won't.

Curious George

Veteran Member
Can you summarise it as few people are going to watch 40 mins of a random youtube guy talking about something that happened 6 months.
Well I would suggest not to watch.

But:

It is a long winded monologue (not sure of that is the best word) of a youtuber.

His points are:
  • Muslim culture is bad
  • Fake news ignores this
  • Tommy Robinson does not
  • Tommy Robinson was unfairly imprisoned
  • The Fake news media (some evil monolith of which the BBC is part) wants to take down Tommy Robinson
  • Tommy Robinson is smarter than the folks at the BBC and pulled one over on them with Panodrama.
  • Tedious explanation of the plot of Panodrama
  • Fake news ignores pedophiles and Muslim immigration problems.
  • Tommy Robinson is not perfect but is fighting the good fight.
The video is poorly put together, longwinded content. The content seems aimed at preaching to the choir. Little if anything new, relevant or original is said. I am honestly not sure why anyone would watch or listen to this. Even people on the alt-right and conspiracy channels have better produced and more relevant content.

The speaker is not engaging. However the whole show is pretty much free of common speaker errors such as stuttering, verbal pauses. Not worth a watch.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Watch or don’t watch. The choice is yours to make. The first video has had 30,930 views so far with 2.1K likes and only 66 dislikes and is by someone that I had never heard of before.

Tommy grew up with Muslims and has Muslim friends. He never says anything derogatory about law abiding Muslims.

Tommy is not the only one concerned about the spread of Islam. Moderate Muslims are as well.

The British authorities and the mainstream media ignored and concealed the mass sexual exploitation of girls and the effects it has had on their families for decades. Tommy has shone a light were others have failed.

Tommy was unfairly imprisoned, of that there is no doubt. If Tommy had done anything illegal, he would still be in there.

We will have to see if the BBC goes ahead with their planned Tommy Takedown after being exposed.

Maybe it is just a coincidence that Tommy was permanently removed from Facebook and Instagram within days of exposing the corrupt BBC and their links to Hope Not Hate. We do know that an elitist British ex-politician now has connections with Facebook.

The way that Tommy laid it on the line with the BBC at 30 minutes in was majestic.

I believe Tommy is the bravest man in the UK.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Watch or don’t watch. The choice is yours to make. The first video has had 30,930 views so far with 2.1K likes and only 66 dislikes and is by someone that I had never heard of before.

Tommy grew up with Muslims and has Muslim friends. He never says anything derogatory about law abiding Muslims.

Tommy is not the only one concerned about the spread of Islam. Moderate Muslims are as well.

The British authorities and the mainstream media ignored and concealed the mass sexual exploitation of girls and the effects it has had on their families for decades. Tommy has shone a light were others have failed.

Tommy was unfairly imprisoned, of that there is no doubt. If Tommy had done anything illegal, he would still be in there.

We will have to see if the BBC goes ahead with their planned Tommy Takedown after being exposed.

Maybe it is just a coincidence that Tommy was permanently removed from Facebook and Instagram within days of exposing the corrupt BBC and their links to Hope Not Hate. We do know that an elitist British ex-politician now has connections with Facebook.

The way that Tommy laid it on the line with the BBC at 30 minutes in was majestic.

I believe Tommy is the bravest man in the UK.
Poor, poor Stephen. No wonder he changed his name, perhaps he should change it again. He could become Mohamed Smith.

Notanumber

A Free Man
I have found a fresh voice but he uses some strong language so be warned.

If you prefer to read, you could always read the comments.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Stephen Yaxley Lennon nee Tommy Robinson is irrelevant in which ever guise he chooses.
A vast majority of the UK population would not recognise either name.
Nor agree with his poisonous rhetoric if they were to hear it.
When they hear the name they are more likely to confuse it with the more notorious Derek Robinson (Red Robbo) of equal but opposite poisonous political fame.

It is a strange choice of pseudo name for Stephen/ Tommy to make.

Last edited:

Notanumber

A Free Man
Tommy could be accused of causing mischief in the land but so far, that is not a crime in the UK.

Let’s hope that it never becomes one.

Would Reginald Kenneth Dwight have got where he is today if he had kept his original name?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
It is normal for people in the entertainment industry to choose stage names. some times management companies insist on it.
It is most unusual to do so in the political field, as it then stinks of deception.
especially when done to hide the bad reputation of their original name. as robinson has done

Notanumber

A Free Man
It is normal for people in the entertainment industry to choose stage names. some times management companies insist on it.
It is most unusual to do so in the political field, as it then stinks of deception.
especially when done to hide the bad reputation of their original name. as robinson has done

It cannot be said that Tommy’s original name has been hidden. Far from it.

Tommy uses entertainment to make his points. Why do you think he has got so many followers?

Notanumber

A Free Man
This is an insightful balanced discussion and unbiased analysis of the Panodrama Documentary.

They ask the pertinent question of why the BBC feels the need to smear Tommy.

Could it be that they are afraid of truth.