• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Tommy Robinson the bravest man in the UK?

Shad

Veteran Member
Can you summarise it as few people are going to watch 40 mins of a random youtube guy talking about something that happened 6 months.

Tommy was going to be interviewed by the BBC. Some of his past associates had been contacted by the BBC for "dirt". Instead those associates worked with Tommy and a hidden camera. The BBC reporter tried to coach statements, made jokes about ethnic groups, called gays derogatory names (UK terms), set up a "sex" offense allegation and other questionable statements. Tommy sprung the hidden footage just before the interview and exposed the reporter for being a scumbag and a hypocrite. The reporter ends up looking like the racist homophobic while in the process of attempting to do the same to Tommy.

Tommy played the BBC in a gotcha interview.

Notanumber

A Free Man
The deputy leader of a failing political party is calling for Tommy Robinson to be banned from YouTube when he should be addressing the anti-Semitism, which goes right to the top of his organisation.

Meanwhile, another UK party is defending free speech.

Notanumber

A Free Man
An alternative view...

Your video was nothing more than a Channel 4 propaganda exercise. Did you bother to read the comments and look at the number of dislikes?

They failed to mention Tommy was jailed by a reckless judge and had to be released from his false imprisonment.

Tommy Robinson judge says contempt case 'too complex'

When is the Attorney General going make an announcement and when is the dodgy judge going to be penalised for his wrongful actions?

Some do not like Tommy because he tells the truth, others like Tommy because he is not afraid to tell the truth.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Watch or don’t watch. The choice is yours to make. The first video has had 30,930 views so far with 2.1K likes and only 66 dislikes and is by someone that I had never heard of before.

Your video was nothing more than a Channel 4 propaganda exercise. Did you bother to read the comments and look at the number of dislikes?

Using the number of likes/dislikes and comments for/against as grounds for dismissing the video as propaganda is dangerously close to an 'argument from numbers' fallacy.

Be honest with us; your problem with the Channel 4 video isn't that it has X amount of dislikes and Y amount of Gammonite comments. You really dislike the video because it portrays your hero in a less than stellar light.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Using the number of likes/dislikes and comments for/against as grounds for dismissing the video as propaganda is dangerously close to an 'argument from numbers' fallacy.

Be honest with us; your problem with the Channel 4 video isn't that it has X amount of dislikes and Y amount of Gammonite comments. You really dislike the video because it portrays your hero in a less than stellar light.

Don’t you think that Tommy has got used to being portrayed in a less than stellar light by now?

That comes with the territory.

BTW, could Channel 4 survive if it was not backed by the government?

Follow the money.

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
The Left can dish it out, but they can’t take it!

You can say what you like about Tommy but he is no coward.
You agree with this attitude!!
If the left has done that sort of thing I condemn it totally - will you do the same?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Don’t you think that Tommy has got used to being portrayed in a less than stellar light by now?

That comes with the territory.

Maybe so but that's not the issue here; it's your whiny attitude when it comes to anything other than unquestioning praise for Lennon.

BTW, could Channel 4 survive if it was not backed by the government?

Follow the money.

Maybe, maybe not. Could Stephen Lennon survive without the endless donations he tricks out of his gullible followers?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Maybe so but that's not the issue here; it's your whiny attitude when it comes to anything other than unquestioning praise for Lennon.

Anyone would think that I was some kind of snowflake.

Maybe, maybe not. Could Stephen Lennon survive without the endless donations he tricks out of his gullible followers?

Like a lot of others, I have to support the BBC and Channel 4 whether I like to or not.

Is anyone forcing you and others to support Tommy Robinson?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Unlike some I could mention, I am not judgemental. I leave that to the authorities.
All you had to do was condemn his out of hours door stepping and sharing of addresses.
Just admit it is not the action of the UK's bravest man to cowardly go round in the dark.

Notanumber

A Free Man
All you had to do was condemn his out of hours door stepping and sharing of addresses.
Just admit it is not the action of the UK's bravest man to cowardly go round in the dark.

Unlike some, Tommy Robinson cannot rely on the authorities to do his dirty work for him.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Unlike some, Tommy Robinson cannot rely on the authorities to do his dirty work for him.
What a horrible world you live in. No wonder you are a fringe party.
If you operate with thugs and won't condemn their actions I want no part of it, you will never be anything but misfits and racists.