• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Tommy Robinson the bravest man in the UK?

Notanumber

A Free Man
Did you know the word gullible is not defined in any dictionary?

As DavidCye says - Disgusted at both BBC and Daily Mail using almost word for word the same article about the 3 scumbags and mentioning Tommy as a 'passer by'. Pathetic attempt to continue their cover up, when nearly 2 million people watched the video. If they did their jobs, more people would know the truth, about grooming gangs and illegal immigrants. Tommy wouldn't have to suffer so much unjustified abuse, from every angle-apart from those who've found out truth on Youtube, by watching all the videos, from Akkad, Politico, Danny Tommo, Avi etc, Simon, 'We've Got a Problem'. By the way these guys should get together and make a video as a group? The Press must watch these videos as well, but choose or have been ordered to suppress them. If Tommy had been arrested for chasing those 3, the news would have published his name and history, EDL etc and use the opportunity to run him down, instead of referring to him as 'passer by'. Those police all lost for words in trying to justify their negligence, which they must realise in their hearts.

Deport Omar The Plastic Shankin Gangsta Fam!

UK citizens are living in fear and the MSM are NOT telling you the truth.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
As DavidCye says - Disgusted at both BBC and Daily Mail using almost word for word the same article about the 3 scumbags and mentioning Tommy as a 'passer by'. Pathetic attempt to continue their cover up, when nearly 2 million people watched the video. If they did their jobs, more people would know the truth, about grooming gangs and illegal immigrants. Tommy wouldn't have to suffer so much unjustified abuse, from every angle-apart from those who've found out truth on Youtube, by watching all the videos, from Akkad, Politico, Danny Tommo, Avi etc, Simon, 'We've Got a Problem'. By the way these guys should get together and make a video as a group? The Press must watch these videos as well, but choose or have been ordered to suppress them. If Tommy had been arrested for chasing those 3, the news would have published his name and history, EDL etc and use the opportunity to run him down, instead of referring to him as 'passer by'. Those police all lost for words in trying to justify their negligence, which they must realise in their hearts.

Deport Omar The Plastic Shankin Gangsta Fam!

UK citizens are living in fear and the MSM are NOT telling you the truth.

Uk citizens are living in fear or Yaxley Lennon banging their door down at 3am, they are living in fear of their legal rights being abused by Yaxley Lennon broadcasting their identity before a verdict is reached. They are living in fear of being physically attacked by him for wearing a different sports colour.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Uk citizens are living in fear or Yaxley Lennon banging their door down at 3am, they are living in fear of their legal rights being abused by Yaxley Lennon broadcasting their identity before a verdict is reached. They are living in fear of being physically attacked by him for wearing a different sports colour.

If you were spit at in the face, you would be one of the first to moan about it.

Tommy is doing a good job at shaming the police into action.

Unfortunately, the British police need to be held to account more and more often these days.

Left to their own devises, they are only interested in pursuing soft targets, such as perceived hate crime.

ChristineM

Premium Member
If you were spit at in the face, you would be one of the first to moan about it.

Tommy is doing a good job at shaming the police into action.

Unfortunately, the British police need to be held to account more and more often these days.

Left to their own devises, they are only interested in pursuing soft targets, such as perceived hate crime.

Oh come on, grow up, i have been spit at often enough by right wing British racists. My children are not the same colour as me, people like Yaxley Lennons group of toadies think that is good enough to spit, barge, assault and attempt murder. You have no idea what you are talking about. But that is completely expected.

That is one of several reasons we moved to france.

He is a criminal.

The police are accountable, that is why they are cautious. YL seems to think he is not responsible for his actions and flouts the law to play to to far right anarchists and his own aggrandisement.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Oh come on, grow up, i have been spit at often enough by right wing British racists. My children are not the same colour as me, people like Yaxley Lennons group of toadies think that is good enough to spit, barge, assault and attempt murder. You have no idea what you are talking about. But that is completely expected.

That is one of several reasons we moved to france.

He is a criminal.

The police are accountable, that is why they are cautious. YL seems to think he is not responsible for his actions and flouts the law to play to to far right anarchists and his own aggrandisement.

What does colour have to do with the wilful spreading of Covid 19?

Are you trying to suggest that it only affects specific races?

If you became informed, you would realise that Tommy’s team is multi-racial.

It must be terribly restricting living in your bubble.

ChristineM

Premium Member
What does colour have to do with the wilful spreading of Covid 19?

Are you trying to suggest that it only affects specific races?

If you became informed, you would realise that Tommy’s team is multi-racial.

It must be terribly restricting living in your bubble.

You made the statement
So your attempt to wriggle out is rather pathetic.
Whatever the reason does not matter

Bull and his groupies are most certainly not

Laughing at your projection and ignorance

Notanumber

A Free Man
You made the statement

So your attempt to wriggle out is rather pathetic.
Whatever the reason does not matter

Bull and his groupies are most certainly not

Laughing at your projection and ignorance

I find your self-confessed ignorance baffling more than laughable.

We are supposed to be living in the information age.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I find your self-confessed ignorance baffling more than laughable.

We are supposed to be living in the information age.

Way to wriggle, you are getting good at this in your own mind... You made a statement. Own it.

ChristineM

Premium Member

Altfish

Veteran Member
EaP0dBzWkAUMx_W