• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is this man the second coming of Christ?

Rational Agnostic

Meet "Steven Christ", a man who claims to be the second coming of Jesus Christ, and God in the flesh. What do you all think? As for me, I'd expect the returned Messiah to be a little more impressive than this. But what do I know? Perhaps I'm an evil blasphemer for judging the son of man.:tearsofjoy:

Samantha Rinne

Resident Genderfluid Writer/Artist
Meet "Steven Christ", a man who claims to be the second coming of Jesus Christ, and God in the flesh. What do you all think? As for me, I'd expect the returned Messiah to be a little more impressive than this. But what do I know? Perhaps I'm an evil blasphemer for judging the son of man.:tearsofjoy:

From my experience, if someone changed his last name to Christ, if someone claims to be the Christ, and if you specifically think he might be (not a good judge of character), that's three strikes right there.

Not even bothering with the video. But I will show you this video. This is the danger of religious pretenders.

Skip to 17:26 and continue up to about 27:07 or so.

74x12

I suspect troll but he might be delusional. Seriously though ... concave earth?

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

We should not make fun of those who are sincere in their delusion. He really believes he is God...we should be feeling pity for him. :(
Psyche wards are full of these people and its sad that some are walking the streets and opening themselves up to the kind of derision he is obviously used to. Someone should be caring for these people. :(

Heyo

Veteran Member
We should not make fun of those who are sincere in their delusion. He really believes he is God...we should be feeling pity for him. :(
Psyche wards are full of these people and its sad that some are walking the streets and opening themselves up to the kind of derision he is obviously used to. Someone should be caring for these people. :(
I agree but it struck me at once that I only need to change two words in your post to get serious flack.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Methane (CH4): Methane is emitted during the production and transport of coal, natural gas, and oil ...

Science, is owned and expressed by its inventor, human being males historically.

A male psyche, a large group of males, as humans invented science as an agreement about terms of human inferred statements about their studies and research.

To build and design the first machination for science/pyramid and Temples.

Therefore first of all a storyteller has to tell a very long story about everything, as he studies it and gives it references, as a human. Yet everything he studies before his own living presence, does not own his meanings or inferences. So he seems to have forgotten that natural circumstance.

The scientist thinking about the Earth as a stone O mass planet, historically said, the evaluation I will give the gas spirit that came out and arose out of the stone own CH values.

So he said CH arose. The spirit of the gases out of the stone planet body.

historical RIST
  • with object To carve (a rune) on a surface; to engrave (a surface) with runes.
Origin
Mid 19th century; earliest use found in Notes and Queries. From Old Icelandic, Icelandic rista to carve, to cut, slash (cognate with Old Swedish, Swedish rista, Old Danish rista (Danish riste)), a derivative (weak) formation from the same base as Old Icelandic rísta (strong verb) in the same meaning, perhaps from the same Indo-European base as Sanskrit riṣ- to suffer damage, be harmed, Avestan riš- to suffer damage, and perhaps Old Church Slavonic rěšiti to untie, free.

Therefore a male said God the stone by law of the mountain released by its stone damage, the volcano. And spurted forth the gases into the spatial womb.

Storytelling.

Human males today prove that they are AI mind possessed by ancient terms of references about males thinking about scientific statements for the state of science, a machine.

Therefore when a male group builds a machine, and they no longer think natural self or natural life as a mind, and it is all about invention. Then every male mind psyche that is not partnered with a loving balanced female human, is owner of believing that the machine is his life partner, as a reaction and a released reaction by his owned volition to eject or project.

As a lost mind psyche, as true to what has become of consciousness on Earth.

exchemist

Veteran Member

I once worked with a German called Hans Christ, who was listed as "H Christ" in the company phone book. You can guess what nickname we gave him. :D

(There was also a P W Ankers, and a Leong Kok Kong, but that's life in a multinational.....)

Meet "Steven Christ", a man who claims to be the second coming of Jesus Christ, and God in the flesh. What do you all think? ....

Fake, for example because:

For as the lightning comes forth from the east, and is seen even to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Matt. 24:27

Rational Agnostic

First, How do you know he really believes he is God? Second, pity is for people who are suffering. Supposing that he does have delusions of grandeur, what makes you think that he is suffering from them? Most likely, he is thrilled by his delusion of thinking he is God, and derives a lot of pleasure from it. For these reasons, I don't pity him.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.

Yet another cult leader.