• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there a clear distinction between being straight or gay?

Smoke

Done here.
I also know a bi-sexual man.

He swings both ways..he enjoys both.

He "seems gay"..(yes in the stereo typical way)..

But he is attracted to both male and female..
I had a very good friend who was bisexual. Once, when he was drinking with me and a straight friend in Atlanta, he said, "I feel so sorry for you guys. You can only really appreciate half the people here; I'm grooving on everybody." :D

blackout

Violet.
I had a very good friend who was bisexual. Once, when he was drinking with me and a straight friend in Atlanta, he said, "I feel so sorry for you guys. You can only really appreciate half the people here; I'm grooving on everybody." :D

YAY! hehe

EDIT: heshe

:p

ryynänen47

Little Old Heathen Lady
Hello People.

I'm new to the forums and this is a good topic. I'm bisexual and have fallen for people of both genders. I think some people think that bisexual = promiscuous, or that we're a greedy lot. I'm attracted to both genders, but I'm a one man or woman, woman.

Live long and prosper,

Ryynänen47

keithnurse

In the same way that a heterosexual man is probably not attracted to EVERY woman but some women and can settle down with one woman, so a bisexual might be attracted to people of both genders, he/she is not automatically attracted to EVERY man or woman he sees and is capable of settling down with someone in a committed relationship.

Erebus

I think everybody is bisexual deep down, but for many people it won't emerge unless they're put in certain extreme situations (prison being one of the most common). I consider myself heterosexual, I don't find men attractive (though I can spot who is or isn't good looking) and I don't develop romantic feelings for them... however, I'll never forget that criminology lecture on prison life where after a few years in prison, a hardcore neo-nazi fell in love with his inmate... kind of sweet in it's own way.