• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is religion inferior to logic ?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
A sound is what we hear when our ears detect a sound wave , that is self evident and an axiom . Observation is self evident mostly , it is an axiom that when we drop something it falls to the ground , this can be easily tested over and over again . X is only X because we define X in being X , X doesn't actually exist without definition . X is actually false in regards to axioms .

Yeah, we don't agree.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
The beauty of axioms is it doesn't matter whether we agree or not because they are self evidently true .

A diety would require the ability to think seems pretty self evident to me ! Especially when most scripts , give God a voice !

Yeah, but you are not all humans. And some of us understand the world differently.

zerogain

Yeah, but you are not all humans. And some of us understand the world differently.
A NRF starts to form in the fetal stage of reproduction of sentient beings , although until birth the NRF is limited . A NRF is dependent to a sentient being senses , human sentients having five natural inherent senses unless there exists a medical condition of the being . All human sentient beings NRF's are born equal , having zero information within the reference frame . Once born , a sentient being starts to acquire information through their inherent senses and this information becomes stored information that becomes their NRF basis . A NRF's acquisition of information can be viewed as being neurological diverse , surrounding circumstances having affect on the information acquired .

A NRF is a neurological reference frame , which is an advanced way of explaining the mind !

Indeed all sentients aren't human , that is an axiom .

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
A NRF starts to form in the fetal stage of reproduction of sentient beings , although until birth the NRF is limited . A NRF is dependent to a sentient being senses , human sentients having five natural inherent senses unless there exists a medical condition of the being . All human sentient beings NRF's are born equal , having zero information within the reference frame . Once born , a sentient being starts to acquire information through their inherent senses and this information becomes stored information that becomes their NRF basis . A NRF's acquisition of information can be viewed as being neurological diverse , surrounding circumstances having affect on the information acquired .

A NRF is a neurological reference frame , which is an advanced way of explaining the mind !

Indeed all sentients aren't human , that is an axiom .

What is a NRF?

zerogain

What is a NRF?

I did previously explain , in simple terms your brain , a cows brain , any brain .

Once born a sentient being becomes entangled with the universe through their senses , this how sentient beings gain information .

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

I did previously explain , in simple terms your brain , a cows brain , any brain .

Once born a sentient being becomes entangled with the universe through their senses , this how sentient beings gain information .

Well, I have a different understanding of biology and psychology.

PureX

Veteran Member
Without logic there can only be chaos because interrelating facts would be ignored !

Reliable first principle information and reliable evidence is imperative for building a factual underlying basis of any subject. A fact is something that is known or proved to be true , it is not something that is solely written on paper .

Logically , any diety would require the ability to think , if we ignore the facts and/or axioms then we are just being subjective as opposed objective.
Without logic there would still be memory and functionality. So like most animals, we could still learn from our experiences.

Again, let's not make more of logic than it is.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
If we ignore the facts and/or axioms then we are just being subjective as opposed objective.
I agree, and yet I'm theistic but in a different kind of way. My Signature Statement used to read "Whatever caused this universe/multiverse I'll call 'God' and pretty much just leave it at that". I still do adhere to that, except I rarely ever "just leave it at that". ;)

zerogain

Well, I have a different understanding of biology and psychology.
Of course you do , your understanding of biology and psychology is your neurological reference frame and when asking a question or answering a question, it is dependent to your own NRF . Stereotypically most of us have the same NRF as you but with some diversity . Education gives us the basis of our NRF's and we can all reference this by google search or memory .
Example : We can all agree that blue is blue and red is red .

Neurological selection plays a key roll in our answers and more than often somebody will disagree just because they auto select from their NRF an answer rather than consideration of the new information .

Psychology first principle is :
Mental health is a subject that is concerned with a person or persons psychological and emotional well-being. In a more modernised view, mental health can be viewed as the function of a person or persons neurological reference frame , abbreviated NRF !
In trying to understand mental health (the function of the NRF), it is firstly of most importance we understand the first principles of the subject and how a NRF is formed!

Anway , back to subject God = wavefunction / volume

Funny enough God answers my questions !

zerogain

Without logic there would still be memory and functionality. So like most animals, we could still learn from our experiences.

Again, let's not make more of logic than it is.
Not all memory is accurate , logic involves reference to memory but doesn't fully rely on it !

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Of course you do , your understanding of biology and psychology is your neurological reference frame and when asking a question or answering a question, it is dependent to your own NRF . Stereotypically most of us have the same NRF as you but with some diversity . Education gives us the basis of our NRF's and we can all reference this by google search or memory .
Example : We can all agree that blue is blue and red is red .

Neurological selection plays a key roll in our answers and more than often somebody will disagree just because they auto select from their NRF an answer rather than consideration of the new information .

Psychology first principle is :
Mental health is a subject that is concerned with a person or persons psychological and emotional well-being. In a more modernised view, mental health can be viewed as the function of a person or persons neurological reference frame , abbreviated NRF !
In trying to understand mental health (the function of the NRF), it is firstly of most importance we understand the first principles of the subject and how a NRF is formed!

Anway , back to subject God = wavefunction / volume

Funny enough God answers my questions !

Well, I am neuro diverse, so I am not typical.
And I am happy without your God. I have another one.

PureX

Veteran Member
Not all memory is accurate , logic involves reference to memory but doesn't fully rely on it !
Not all logic is accurate, either. Again, let's not make more of it than it is.

By the way, "objective reality" is a subjective paradigm based on an ideological myth. Because "objective evidence" is by definition not possible to obtain. It's an incoherent logic circle.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Logic requires the correct semantics of content , the possibilities compared to the impossibilities .

Example : 1/37 is the implied odds on a roulette table but that isn't logical

The correct odds are 1/t . One over time is an axiom !

Well, nice do this. I will stop now.