• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it true that the scientists discovered parallel worlds, and who lives in them?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Please quote the Wikipedia on Holy Trinity. There is no word "myth". But the Wiki paper on Greek gods has word "myth".

There's plenty of reference to Christian Mythology in the Wikipedia.

According to Sandra Frankiel, the records of "Jesus' life and death, his acts and words" provide the "founding myths" of Christianity. Frankiel claims that these founding myths are "structurally equivalent" to the creation myths in other religions, because they are "the pivot around which the religion turns to and which it returns", establishing the "meaning" of the religion and the "essential Christian practices and attitudes". Tom Cain uses the expression "founding myths" more broadly, to encompass such stories as those of the War in Heaven and the fall of man; according to Cain, "the disastrous consequences of disobedience" is a pervasive theme in Christian founding myths.

Christian mythology - Wikipedia

questfortruth

There's plenty of reference to Christian Mythology in the Wikipedia.

According to Sandra Frankiel, the records of "Jesus' life and death, his acts and words" provide the "founding myths" of Christianity. Frankiel claims that these founding myths are "structurally equivalent" to the creation myths in other religions, because they are "the pivot around which the religion turns to and which it returns", establishing the "meaning" of the religion and the "essential Christian practices and attitudes". Tom Cain uses the expression "founding myths" more broadly, to encompass such stories as those of the War in Heaven and the fall of man; according to Cain, "the disastrous consequences of disobedience" is a pervasive theme in Christian founding myths.

Christian mythology - Wikipedia
No word "myth" in the article "Holy Trinity". But there is word "myth" in article "Greek gods".

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
No word "myth" in the article "Holy Trinity". But there is word "myth" in article "Greek gods".

That's irrelevant. Anyone can alter wikipedia as you can see has been done here.

In the Christian religion the Trinity is a myth, used to explain that three different persons are called God in the Bible: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (who is sometimes called the Holy Ghost). Trinity states that these three all form the same God.

The Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church describes the Trinity as "the central dogma of Christian theology".

Before the idea was made dogma, at the First Council of Nicaea, there were also other ideas on how to solve the problem.

Trinity - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Feel free to change it back.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
But you can not go to Wikipedia to add "myth" to Holy Trinity, can you?

Um, sure I can. So can any one.

Wikipedia is a wiki, meaning that anyone can edit any unprotected page and improve articles immediately for all readers. You do not need to register to do this. Anyone who has edited is known as a "Wikipedian" and, no matter how trivial the edit may seem, can be proud that they have helped make Wikipedia what it is. All of these edits add up! Wikipedia uses two methods of editing: the new VisualEditor (VE), and classic editing through wiki markup (wikitext).

Help:Editing - Wikipedia

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Tell me, when you are done. I still can not see "myth" in article "Holy Trinity".

I don't what to change every article on the Holy Trinity. That's why I provided a link to the one that was changed.

Do it yourself. You've the same authority as anyone else. The point being is the the Wikipedia is a collective edit.

If your argument is dependent only on something posted on Wikipedia it's pretty weak.

questfortruth

I don't what to change every article on the Holy Trinity. That's why I provided a link to the one that was changed.

Do it yourself. You've the same authority as anyone else. The point being is the the Wikipedia is a collective edit.

If your argument is dependent only on something posted on Wikipedia it's pretty weak.
The fact: nobody can add "myth" to the article "Holy Trinity". It is protected by True God.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
The fact: nobody can add "myth" to the article "Holy Trinity". It is protected by True God.

The fact I already did to an article about the Holy Trinity proves it is not.

I've provided all the evidence to lead you to the truth and still you refuse to verify it for yourself.

Seems you've no interest in verity.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Done

According to this central myth of most Christian faiths, there is only one God in three persons: while distinct from one another in their relations of origin (as the Fourth Council of the Lateran declared, "it is the Father who generates, the Son who is begotten, and the Holy Spirit who proceeds");[9] and in their relations with one another, they are stated to be one in all else, co-equal, co-eternal and consubstantial, and each is God, whole and entire.[10] Accordingly, the whole work of creation and grace in Christianity is seen as a single operation common to all three divine persons, in which each shows forth what is proper to him in the Trinity, so that all things are "from the Father", "through the Son" and "in the Holy Spirit"

Were you afraid to test the truth for yourself?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
8c3.jpg
rA3w7A.mp4

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
The Holy Trinity is not myth, because many people disagree. However, all people agree, that Greek gods is myth.
Is it your contention that anything that "many people" disagree about isn't a myth?

I'd also like to see your evidence that ALL people agree that the Greek Gods are "myths".

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
The Holy Trinity is not myth, because many people disagree. However, all people agree, that Greek gods is myth.

The truth is not determined by popular vote. Even if every person in the world believes the same thing, this does not make it true.

If something is true, you should be able to prove it to anyone. If folks disagree that's because it really hasn't been proven.

Well proven beyond a reasonable doubt. I'll accept there are some who will not accept something as true regardless of what evidence is produced.

Anyway, you should go back and correct it. Maybe give you a feeling of power over the universe. ;)

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Please, please, please, change it back. I am banned in many places, nobody will allow me to edit papers.

Really, sorry to hear that....
Ok, it's fixed. The universe is saved.

You shouldn't let what other folks write be the basis of your truth. Cause folks lie. Anyone can lie, even those who wrote the Bible. Not saying they did just any human has the capacity.

Best not to trust fully anything read.