• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it true that the scientists discovered parallel worlds, and who lives in them?

questfortruth

Oh good, it's not just me! I thought I was experiencing aphasia from an oncoming migraine or stroke!
Can you read and discuss this:
Misconception: "The world around us is an illusion: there is only me." Then the world exists in you. So the air in your lungs really exists. Where does it go when it comes out of you? The air becomes the world around!

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
What confusing in the Natural Theology?! The Robert Spitzer is the prominent theologian scientist in the field:
Great. What's that got to do with scientists discovering parallel worlds let alone who lives in them?

How about you show us the published journal article explaining this amazing discovery? Then we can all read it, then discuss it properly.

questfortruth

Great. What's that got to do with scientists discovering parallel worlds let alone who lives in them?

How about you show us the published journal article explaining this amazing discovery? Then we can all read it, then discuss it properly.
There is magazine called "Creation Magazine", also there is some Philosophical Magazines. Tell me where you would like to read this thread? I am not promising, but would see how to publish it there.

Kangaroo Feathers

There is magazine called "Creation Magazine", also there is some Philosophical Magazines. Tell me where you would like to read this thread? I am not promising, but would see how to publish it there.
Uhuh. So not an actual scientific claim made by actual scientists. I suspected as much.

Kangaroo Feathers

Ijustknow.png

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Are there peer-reviewed journals, where one can add something own? Own interpretation? Or the school is not developing now?

No, it's not anything like that. The Vedas and Upanishads are a done deal. They are thousands of years old.

You would do well to look into what I'm talking about:
Vedas - Wikipedia
Upanishads - Wikipedia

There are plenty of interpretations and commentaries.

questfortruth

No, it's not anything like that. The Vedas and Upanishads are a done deal. They are thousands of years old.

You would do well to look into what I'm talking about:
Vedas - Wikipedia
Upanishads - Wikipedia

There are plenty of interpretations and commentaries.
I do not know, I am very very good in interpretations, look that I have extracted from the Biblical Pi value:

Attachments

• Universe of the Bible.pdf
    102.4 KB · Views: 0