• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is it true that the scientists discovered parallel worlds, and who lives in them?

questfortruth

What is wrong about my text? Today the people are not complete, they are divided. They have replaced the call of the heart, the emotions with the mental reasoning, and vice versa. And they do troll the promising authors without noticing the own troll's hate speech. You just hate me, so you do say these mean things? So, there are no particular problems with the article, you just hate all thing together? But is the hatred spread the same level through the text, or some parts of the text is less hateable? What are these parts? My top CV perhaps?

One can try to read the blocks of text slowly, during a month or two. That is the highly concentrated research. With many results, including:

A) The "burden of proof"-principle is lost of respect, because the Bible says, that one must carry about the problems of our brothers,
B) The God knows all our future, and this knowledge does not change: God is truly all-knowing then.
C) There is no possibility of time travel into past, no possibility to change the history of the past, so the known "Mandela effect" (the assumed past-history change) in YouTube is the devils' action and not the history change.
D) Faith is faithfulness to knowledge, and Science is knowledge seeking. So, the Natural Theology (Physics + God) is also Science.
E) Dark Matter is the parallel worlds inside our Universe. There are no parallel universes, it means, there are no Multiverse. There is just our Universe.

1.Why should I respect the author.

The respect one does not deserve, respect for a stranger is present from the beginning, because you love him and give the elderly and disabled people a place on the bus (not asking whereby "how many people they murdered"). This respect is the Presumption of Innocence: "Everyone is right (he does no mistakes, not even in scientific articles; he does not sin, he is not a criminal, he does not hallucinate) until the opposite is proved."

Are you complaining that the world is completely indifferent of you? Worse: the world PRETENDS that it is indifferent. Fact: a person does not have a price. People do not have price tags. Well, look at the passers-by. Where do you PHYSICALLY see the stickers "today I have a 10 percent discount." A person AGREES to do you a favor for $ 10. Therefore, this is not the price of a person. The fact is that Christians still live in the Christian Civilization with its harmonious and verified concepts. Man is infinitely valuable in the eyes of Jesus Christ. Therefore, we must think correctly, according to the Christ: a person does not have a price. Therefore, even in the beer stand we tell the seller "thank you."

I was born in Pärnu, in 1975. I graduated from school with a gold medal, namely extremely successful. I graduated from the University of Tartu with the "cum laude", which is mostly good. Thanks to the good people and the plan of God, I am the author of highly elite magazines and newspapers: Physical Review E, European Physical Journal B, Valk, and the Orthodox world. I can prove my identity, there is an email address in my CV. Write the letter to the address and I would soon reply to you:
Eesti Teadusinfosüsteem

2.Faith is faithfulness to knowledge, and Science is knowledge seeking.

As you can see from these names (Physical Review E, .... the Orthodox world), the understanding is not separated from Theology, the "Natural Theology" is also science. I know for myself that science is a call to know (hence, History, Arts, Biology, Philosophy, Theology is the science of the according field). I love assigning definitions to things, even if the latter do not coincide with encyclopaedias. For example, Nature is what is measured (at least thought-ly) with Standard Instruments, and the latter are the unchanging things that measure Nature. God is also unchanging, so He is able to Judge over supernatural things like Love, Life, Faith, UFOs. The Son of God gave us the message that we do not have to give up knowledge, we must grow (in our hearts), as the rose shrub grows under the warm sun's rays: John 4:22 KJV.

Misconception: "there can be anything at all." Laws restrict the scope of freedom. If there can be anything, then there is no law at all. Then this phrase is the LAW, then we have come to a contradiction. Therefore, there can not be anything.

Misconception: "The world around us is an illusion: there is only me." Then the world exists in you. So the air in your lungs really exists. Where does it go when it comes out of you? The air becomes the world around!

Misconception: "There is no time." And what do the clocks measure? There can not be a New Physics. Nature is what instruments measure, and instruments are what measure nature. From the unchange-ability of devices follows the existence of nature. Places and times with the New Physics will change the instruments that have been left in them. And this change, this corruption is impossible. Therefore, there is no New Physics. The universe is not 3, but 4-dimensional. Therefore, instruments (in 20-th century) have always existed. Therefore, I am still a physics lector and Researcher at the University of Tartu, although I am expelled 6 years ago for my Christian Faith.

3. Dark Matter is the parallel worlds inside our Universe.

Have you watched fantastic films, when a super-hero saves the world that has left the reel, returning to the past and changing this terrible future? (For example, the movie "Terminator" with Schwarzenegger). Yes. But have you ever been worried about the fate of all the people who led our hero into the past? Yes. This anxiety is the work of our subconscious. I'll tell you a secret: all these people are dead. The super-hero killed them all. And since a person can not be both dead and alive, travel to the past is forbidden. By whom? Physics allows it, just use any portal. It is forbidden by the True God.

I will prove that the past that we remember can not be changed. Suppose the hero returned to the 41st year and killed Hitler. Then Marshal Zhukov, living to the 41st year, did not fight with Hitler. All the changes in the history of the past for Marshal Zhukov will be recorded on his life line. And if so, the world around Marshal Zhukov does not disappear anywhere. And if so, then all the memories of Marshal Zhukov can not be changed. All the apparent changes in history and the effect of Mandela is deception and fraud from demons.

Hence, it is impossible to travel through parallel Universes (after all, you enter there at some point, and therefore you change its history). Therefore, the “Everett many-world interpretation of Quantum Mechanics” is not true to God. Even believing that in another universe there is no time, it is impossible to return from another universe to our Universe, because here we have time. Therefore, we must assume that all parallel worlds are in our Universe. There are no parallel universes, but parallel worlds. However, they are "virtual matter", so as not to get under our feet: the contact interaction between virtual matter and our bodies is simply turned off by God. Virtual matter freely penetrates through our doors, windows and walls:

Therefore, the "universe" is truly everything. The inhabitants of the parallel world can be mentally “blinded” from view of our world, for convenience and peace: "Indeed, a very strange noise was recorded, then there was an explosion" in the Russian text of
Kola Superdeep Borehole - Wikipedia

But in general, what does Dark Matter do? Are the galaxies able to spin without it? They are spinning then, but in a different way. Can the Internet say that without the Dark Matter the life on Earth would not have formed at all?

4. Virtual reality is real.

Virtual reality is the thinking of things, and modern technology can help:
Universal-Virtual-Reality-3D-Glasses-5-5-6-4-15052015-1.jpg

Our childhood dreams, our wonder-loving dreams are a virtual reality. The virtual reality is real. Reality is things and concepts that exist. The thing exists when his inheritance can be traced to God. Things exist when they are blessed by God.

In Last Time, when Jesus is about to come, scientists who are investigating the behavior of small particles (quantum physicists), have started to write, that reality does not exist. It is the attack on common sense by Nihilism and Solipsism, because the Bible knows, that God is the Creator. But if the "non-existence" of reality is real, then this is also a reality. So, the reality exists. Indeed, scientists confirm only the so-called "Copenhagen Interpretation". However, when the reality turned out to be wonderful, does not mean that the latter is not there.

Angel Lucifer lost his reality, because he became the enemy to God. The evil is not from God, the evil is unreal, evil is schizophrenia, evil is just a problem, and hell is its solution. Goodness comes from God, Protecting Angels are coming from God:

It must be assumed that small particles in quantum physics pass through space abbreviations: time-space tunnels, "wormholes" or "portals". Scientists think that they could be built only on a substance of a negative mass, the so-called "exotic" material that violates the Physics. However, God could open these portals using a "virtual matter”.

How did the Nature and the Universe begin? God's Plan. The latter is the original structure of the Universe, the initial set: where to put the Sun? Where to put Moon? What speed to give them? You have to imagine how it all will work. This is the Virtual Plan.

An infinite past is impossible, because time is a natural term ("time is what the clock measures" - said Albert Einstein) and the infinite time can not be measured even principally. It is also impossible to measure an infinite distance (hence the Universe is closed like a sphere - the "Friedman closed universe model") and one can not measure the infinite future (there is the Day of Judgment, prepare).
Thus, the time until about 7000 BC is virtual (virtual history has been in God's Plan). At first, the light from the star (say, 20,000 light years away) was virtual. It flew as a virtual photons, but about 7,000 light years away, it has become the actual light. Even now, we are seeing virtual matter, it's a "dark matter" and "dark energy" that make researchers headache.

If you could create a viable Universe about 7000 years ago (the point "Big Bang" is not sustainable because its size is exactly zero), then the universe will function nicely: the Jupiter will not collide with Mars, etc., all will function as if the world is old. The young “old Universe”!
The laws of nature also apply to the previous values of the time ("time variable t"), namely, purely mathematical solutions can be continued to the virtual past. Therefore, it would seem like the universe would have been there even more than 7,000 years ago. Telescopes can see it, it's the virtual world. The Creator is not a liar, everything is on the surface and obvious. Nihilism is a Satanic war against the apparent and Absolute Truth.

Last edited:

questfortruth

Is it true that scientists discovered parallel worlds, and who lives in them? No.
What is wrong about my text? Today the people are not complete, they are divided. They have replaced the call of the heart, the emotions with the mental reasoning, and vice versa. And they do troll the promising authors without noticing the own troll's hate speech. You just hate me, so you do say these mean things? So, there are no particular problems with the article, you just hate all thing together? But is the hatred spread the same level through the text, or some parts of the text is less hateable? What are these parts? My top CV perhaps?

Last edited:

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Can you explain what this means? I'm not able to get any meaning out of this.

questfortruth

Giving the types of people on YouTube that upload videos, it's all starting to make sense now! :0D
O.K. Can you read this part of the text:

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Is the title clear? Have you listened about parallel worlds in YouTube?
No, the title is not clear, and your explanation is not either. Can you explain what you are trying to get at? There are many videos about many things having to do with parallel universes. So, just saying look at videos about parallel worlds doesn't get you anywhere.

Can you explain what you are trying to say specifically?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
No, the title is not clear, and your explanation is not either. Can you explain what you are trying to get at? There are many videos about many things having to do with parallel universes. So, just saying look at videos about parallel worlds doesn't get you anywhere.

I think his meaning is pretty clear but I'm certain that the poster of the OP really doesn't want to know what I think of his/her/its rash assumptions.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I think maybe the OP is a denizen of a parallel world and pressed the wrong button and wound up getting off on the wrong planet.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
O.K. Can you read this part of the text:

So time travel cannot exists because the true God prevents it?

Folks hate your ideas because they contain a supernatural element?

I dislike supernatural explanations because they can't be tested or verified. I'd be fine if any of them could be proven true. It's just I am as capable of creating a supernatural explanation as well as the next person and why should I accept their explanation over my own if neither can be proven?

If I accept your supernatural explanation, why not accept the next dozen or so that are offered?

Part of science is the ability to verify an explanation. Science in a way "hates" supernatural explanations because by its very nature of being supernatural, it can't be verified.

questfortruth

If I accept your supernatural explanation, why not accept the next dozen or so that are offered?
A lie or wrong-hood can be exposed. The Verity can not be disproved, the Mistake can be disproved. Tell me an other explanation, and I would try to terminate it.

questfortruth

One can try to read the blocks of text slowly, during a month or two. That is the highly concentrated research. With many results, including:

A) The "burden of proof"-principle is lost of respect, because the Bible says, that one must carry about the problems of our brothers,
B) The God knows all our future, and this knowledge does not change: God is truly all-knowing then.
C) There is no possibility of time travel into past, no possibility to change the history of the past, so the known "Mandela effect" (the assumed past-history change) in YouTube is the devils' action and not the history change.
D) Faith is faithfulness to knowledge, and Science is knowledge seeking. So, the Natural Theology (Physics + God) is also Science.
E) Dark Matter is the parallel worlds inside our Universe. There are no parallel universes, it means, there are no Multiverse. There is just our Universe.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Can you explain what this means? I'm not able to get any meaning out of this.

Oh good, it's not just me! I thought I was experiencing aphasia from an oncoming migraine or stroke!

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
A lie or wrong-hood can be exposed.

Not all of the time. Eventually, maybe, but there is really no guarantee. And, when will it be exposed? In my lifetime?

The Verity can not be disproved, the Mistake can be disproved. Tell me an other explanation, and I would try to terminate it.

Just because something can't be disproved does it make it the truth. There are many concepts of God, science cannot disprove because they possess a supernatural element.

Everything science can't disprove, should we accept it as true?

questfortruth

Not all of the time. Eventually, maybe, but there is really no guarantee. And, when will it be exposed? In my lifetime?

Just because something can't be disproved does it make it the truth. There are many concepts of God, science cannot disprove because they possess a supernatural element.

Everything science can't disprove, should we accept it as true?
Give me an example. Let me try for you: "Is a tree the True God?" It is the name-calling fallacy, the tree already has own name - the tree. No mixing with God is necessary.