• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is islam really allowed to do this

First Baseman

Retired athlete
He has? I'm searching for it just now and I'm not finding anything. Do you have a link I could look at?

No, I don't. Please don't take this the wrong way but I really couldn't care less whether you believe me or not.

I am not going to go searching for it, I'm at work and I don't have time but basically the present and past popes have apologized in general for every atrocity attributed to the RCC.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
No, I don't. Please don't take this the wrong way but I really couldn't care less whether you believe me or not.

I am not going to go searching for it, I'm at work and I don't have time but basically the present and past popes have apologized in general for every atrocity attributed to the RCC.

If you're at work then fair enough - I won't ask you to take up your time doing something I'm already doing anyway. I asked more out of puzzled curiosity since I think I'd remember reading about something like that.

That said, if no information on it exists to confirm your position would you concede that the Pope (any Pope) has in fact not apologised for the Goa atrocities?

First Baseman

Retired athlete
If you're at work then fair enough - I won't ask you to take up your time doing something I'm already doing anyway. I asked more out of puzzled curiosity since I think I'd remember reading about something like that.

That said, if no information on it exists to confirm your position would you concede that the Pope (any Pope) has in fact not apologised for the Goa atrocities?

Actually I am not familiar with Goa. I do know that popes have apologized in general for all atrocities people have ascribed to the RCC.

Subhankar Zac

Hare Krishna,Hare Krishna,
Why are you a constant liar? You are or should be well aware that the pope apologized for that and many other heinous acts of the Church years ago.

Pope is the leader of 1.2 billion, total Christians are 2.1 billion.
If you could read, you'd see I said Christians not Catholics alone though both are still killing innocent families nevertheless.

First Baseman

Retired athlete
Pope is the leader of 1.2 billion, total Christians are 2.1 billion.
If you could read, you'd see I said Christians not Catholics alone though both are still killing innocent families nevertheless.

Let's see your links to back up this BS. Show me the pics of the innocent families Christians have killed in the name of their religion, if you can.

First Baseman

Retired athlete
For someone who doesn't even know about it, claims that the pope apologized for it.
Reason doesn't come easy to you now, does it?

I said the word "general." Do you not understand that word? Here, allow me:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/general

Simple Definition of general
  • : of, relating to, or affecting all the people or things in a group : involving or including many or most people

• : relating to the main or major parts of something rather than the details : not specific

• —used to indicate that a description relates to an entire person or thing rather than a particular part

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Yeah, tell me about it. That's one of the several passages Muslims like Osama Ben Laden quote as their reason to bomb and kill lots of innocent people.
Since it's obviously talk about the case of war,so that's his problem,everyone did.

in the case of Osama:
Do you know that Taliban and Osama were ally of USA against Sovient Union !

and I believe 911 is planed,since CIA let the crew of Alqaeda to acces in, then they them trained to be polite !
Same scenario happening in Syria and Iraq.

89792434217557171167.jpg

Clinton = Taliban
Bush=Alqaeda
Obma = Daesh
Trump = ?!!!

First Baseman

Retired athlete
Again, Godobeyer, you are just trying to pull the old bait and switch. That doesn't work on me.

Nothing in your post changes the legitimacy of anything in my post that you quoted. It is just an attempt to get me to change the subject at hand. Good try but it didn't work.

Subhankar Zac

Let's see your links to back up this BS. Show me the pics of the innocent families Christians have killed in the name of their religion, if you can.

Show you pics because cameras existed 300 years ago? Wasn't the Catholic able to slaughter more people for making satanic items like telescopes, discovering the revolution of planets...?
Ever heard of colonialism and forced conversions under it? Some of us actually read books rather than simply burning them if it doesn't have the words- Jesus, bible, zombie, talking snake, etc.

Subhankar Zac

I said the word "general." Do you not understand that word? Here, allow me:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/general

Simple Definition of general
  • : of, relating to, or affecting all the people or things in a group : involving or including many or most people

• : relating to the main or major parts of something rather than the details : not specific

• —used to indicate that a description relates to an entire person or thing rather than a particular part

Not knowing the crimes committed and apologizing for it in 'general' is stil a d*** move.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Why then do the present quotes from the Quran that seem to justify killing infidels?
Peace be on you.
God of Islam is Lord of all people [ infidels too]
[ch1:v2] All praise to Allah the Lord of all worlds / peoples.

Why would such God ask believers to kill all infidels. Faith matters will be resolved in Hereafter.

Please read any quotes and their true meaning here:
https://www.alislam.org/quran/tafseer/guide.htm?region=E1
Problems will go away.
Thanks.

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I heard 911 was an inside job, you pretend to ignore that, right?
Oh hear me, I don't pretend to ignore it. I outright ignore it due to the ludicrous "evidence" provided by the conspiracy brigade.
I don't understand how anyone with an IQ over 100 could possibly buy into such rubbish.