• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

is islam really allowed to do this

uncung

Oh hear me, I don't pretend to ignore it. I outright ignore it due to the ludicrous "evidence" provided by the conspiracy brigade.
I don't understand how anyone with an IQ over 100 could possibly buy into such rubbish.
oops you rely on, evidence, then do you have a piece of proof that Osama killed innocent people (in wtc 911, particularly)?

Kelly of the Phoenix

Then why do so many Muslims do it in the name of the religion of Islam and somehow try to justify it by Islam?
The same reason a Christian can set off a bomb in a Target bathroom.

Why then do the present quotes from the Quran that seem to justify killing infidels?
Why does the bible?

Let's see your links to back up this BS. Show me the pics of the innocent families Christians have killed in the name of their religion, if you can.
Trans crime statistics
ex gay torture
various Christian terrorism
an article about Christian terrorism
There are the constant assaults related to Trump rallies.

There are anti-LGBTQ and anti-woman crimes.

Slavery (sex and otherwise) is STILL a thing in the US despite the Civil War.

Christians should mop up the logs in their own eyes before whining about everyone else's specks.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Again, Godobeyer, you are just trying to pull the old bait and switch. That doesn't work on me.

Nothing in your post changes the legitimacy of anything in my post that you quoted. It is just an attempt to get me to change the subject at hand. Good try but it didn't work.
It's does work , but you want to see what you love,can't admit the truth

I don't say ALL Muslims are angels , but in case of 911 it's inside job,and fact that USA(West) ally to Alqaeda and Taliban against Soviet Union, and fact that USA invade Iraq because of lie Nukes, fact that West supported what they called rebels (terrorists) in Syria for 5 years ago, and Libya same scenario.

the role of West in ME did not bring peace it's was evil, and bring civil wars.

oops you rely on, evidence, then do you have a piece of proof that Osama killed innocent people (in wtc 911, particularly)?

People admitting to crimes apparently isn't enough these days...

Much more likely it was a ludicrously improbable conspiracy involving 10,000 odd people who all stayed schtum and kept their secret.

Absolutely nothing that has happened over the past 15 years that could possibly hint as to a osana's involvement... :unamused: