• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is critiquing the gay community the new antisemitic behavior?

Alceste

Vagabond
I bet he has some gay friends, but I guess they will never tell him lol I wouldn't either.

I have a gay friend who is a warehouse manager supervising about fifteen guys, mostly first generation immigrants. They often make comments at work like "all gay people should be shot!" in front of him. They have absolutely no idea he's gay, and he's not about to tell them.

otokage007

I have a gay friend who is a warehouse manager supervising about fifteen guys, mostly first generation immigrants. They often make comments at work like "all gay people should be shot!" in front of him. They have absolutely no idea he's gay, and he's not about to tell them.

A wise friend u have lol

jasonwill2

He should fire them I think.

otokage007

I don't really think it's a good idea for a gay to fire all his homophobic employees... It shouldn't be too hard to find out why they were fired and he would probably end.... Well, dead.

But yes, of course he should fire them.

jasonwill2

I don't really think it's a good idea for a gay to fire all his homophobic employees... It shouldn't be too hard to find out why they were fired and he would probably end.... Well, dead.

But yes, of course he should fire them.

They are making a hostile work environment, and that's all they need to know.

nabilb

I thought we live in free country and anyone is entitle to say his own opinion. but when it comes to Gays no one has the right to say anything. maybe if they know he is a gay they wont say anything. but still that does not make it right

jasonwill2

I thought we live in free country and anyone is entitle to say his own opinion. but when it comes to Gays no one has the right to say anything. maybe if they know he is a gay they wont say anything. but still that does not make it right

If they are saying that gay people should be shot do you seriously think it's a good idea for him to say "hey I'm gay and that offends me" and they will just say "okay we are sorry" or do you think they might later try violence?

Alceste

Vagabond

He's comfortable being closeted at work. From his perspective, his personal life is not at all relevant to his ability to do his job. It sucks that most of his employees are homophobes, but given the pool of labour he has to draw from (mostly recent immigrants), if he fired them it's likely that his new hires would also be homophobes, and "coming out" at work may cause him other hassles.

nabilb

If they are saying that gay people should be shot do you seriously think it's a good idea for him to say "hey I'm gay and that offends me" and they will just say "okay we are sorry" or do you think they might later try violence?

People talk the talk but don't walk the walk how many gays do you hear that they were killed on the streets?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Personally, I don't like the term "homophobic" because it does imply the person has a phobia of homosexuals. But it is the term that is used, and certainly many more things in society make far less sense than a misused suffix.
Of course people can say what they want, but being opposed to homosexuality is no different than being opposed to someone because they are of another ethnicity, being prejudice against those with mental or physical deficiencies, or standing against any thing else that just is and is not a choice.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
People talk the talk but don't walk the walk how many gays do you hear that they were killed on the streets?
Not necessarily killed, not always, but there are many homosexuals that are targets of various crimes, from harassment, vandalism, violence, and even murder just because they are that way. If you want to include transsexuals, they are one of the most beaten and murdered groups in the country.

nabilb

Not necessarily killed, not always, but there are many homosexuals that are targets of various crimes, from harassment, vandalism, violence, and even murder just because they are that way. If you want to include transsexuals, they are one of the most beaten and murdered groups in the country.

I don't know that... maybe you are right ok lets see what is the solusion
1. He can tell them he is Gay
2. He can fire them for expressing their opinion
3. He can keep quite
4. He can Quit

What do you think?

jasonwill2

Lots.

This.

otokage007

I don't know that... maybe you are right ok lets see what is the solusion
1. He can tell them he is Gay
2. He can fire them for expressing their opinion
3. He can keep quite
4. He can Quit

What do you think?

Lol, i can tell you what I think. He should not only fire them, but also put them on a court process because, u know what? being an homophobe should simply be illegal ¬¬

it is strange cause I didn't hear anything like that unless i am on a different planet

Asher Brown, Robbie Kirkland, Seth Walsh, Tyler Clementi, Brandom Bitner, Keneth Weishuhun, Carl Walker Hoover.

Now you have heard. All teenagers, all commited suicide, all brutally bullied for being gay.

Last edited:

nabilb

ok this is the way I see it......
I believe there is God, I believe God sent us messangers and books, God says in his book Gays must be killed, so these workers are saying the word of God. and the word of God comes before anything and should not be conpromized for anybody
so these people get fired for saying the word of God

otokage007

Commited suicide because they went against the human nature and practiced something that even animals don't accept it. so didn't have pease of soul and killed themselves

homosexual_species.jpg

jasonwill2

ok this is the way I see it......
I believe there is God, I believe God sent us messangers and books, God says in his book Gays must be killed, so these workers are saying the word of God. and the word of God comes before anything and should not be conpromized for anybody
so these people get fired for saying the word of God

Then why are you not out killing gays? This attitude is primitive and bigoted. Why are you under Mosaic law?

Commited suicide because they went against the human nature and practiced something that even animals don't accept it. so didn't have pease of soul and killed themselves

What! homosexuality is not against human nature! AND THERE ARE RECORDED CASES OF GAY ANIMALS! There are even cases of forced sex in animals as well as necrophilia!