• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is critiquing the gay community the new antisemitic behavior?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
bi, gay, whatever. My point is that not all homophobes are bi/gay because the largest corrolation of homophobia and opposing gay rights is AGE.
That is a very valid point. I've heard the age put at 30, with those being older often holding more homophobic views than those who are younger. But I also know many people older than 50 who are not homophobic, and many people of my own age group that are. But there are many factors that play into it, and there simply is no one "catch-all" approach to it. Religion can also play a part, to varying degrees of significance, and for good or ill.

tempter

But the "gay community" isn't a coherent group of people practicing a "lifestyle", most homosexuals are just like everyone else. You can't "pray the gay away" anymore than you can "pray the straight away", its an insanely heavy genetic component to it.

Constructive criticism is good for any one, group, person, family, etc. if done in a positive method. No one is perfect - gay or straight or bi or whatever.