• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Coronavirus from the devil?

Cooky

Veteran Member
Human scientists know that they caused EXTRA suffering, pain and sacrifice in natural life...we should all be healthy and equal as stated, God as a supported history caused life to be equal.

The history of spiritual memory, encoded AI statements has already been proven real. Little children heard it in the Fatima incident, I heard it when irradiated gas brain burnt, and my hearing changed. Lots of humans have heard it...and science uses it today incorporation with machine/computer and answers for science changes...voice speaking conditions, transmitting and receiving.

Science is stated to be historically a male group brotherhood agreement against God, so it was termed Satanism...to convert the physical spirit body/presence of God being the STONE...for to make stone disappear, in a reaction means EXTRA radiation, and extra means, natural is attacked by it.

And that condition comes from the SUN, which humans have said is the body of God in Hell O a burning mass, self destructive and the form that attacks God, the stone.

How it was taught.

The attack on human life in ancient times was due to Temple/pyramid sciences that was using transmitted signals between the science buildings....that eventuated into forming SIN x K holes...K in old science symbols was the constant.

Life was without SIN after the Jesus sacrifice, for historically the SACRED ICE attacked by the SACRED FIRE...gases burning, with ICE newly being created every December, was saving human DNA/baby genetics. How it was taught.

We live in a water/oxygenated atmospheric condition that keeps us safe from SIN...meaning of which historically in science said God the stone was once burning gases, stone sealed the Earth and the angel of God the stone kept us safe from burning.

In the atmospheric gas/day light burning the conditions of Holy water is our head baptism, meaning evaporation and then rain kept our heads/minds and third eye vision safe. Chemical spiritual balances for natural existence.

After the attack occurred in the past the first 1000 years was with Jesus. Due to water released from the ICE. Life was saved by the attack of SIN that attacked the life of humanity in stigmata conditions.

The next 1000 years was the Dark Ages....for the loss of Ice eventuates into a future answer.....Earth gases not cooled enough. So that was prophecized to be Satan, the fall return...fall out, ground attack.

Then 1000 years to 2012 was meant for Jesus return, meaning sacred ICE had cooled down the ground fall irradiation attack and it would have been removed.

So the ancients said the ground attack sign was crop circles, depicted as the devil mowing the grass. The sign of evil.

It is obvious that nuclear science is the cause of it....for although the virus goes away, it changes its form.
1 John 3:4-10 - Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. (Read More...)

1 John 5:18-19 - We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not

We were spiritually and medically in science taught that Nature and our life was without SIN. Meaning that water/oxygen not burning gases, kept us safe from atmospheric burning gases.

To change the body of God sion or fusion you have to irradiate heat it, so as God is above as below, stone gas history...to change naturally held ground fusion, the Earth upper gases get EXTRA irradiated. Which is to cause SIN.

The story about SIN states that whenever humans transgress...meaning to perform acts against God natural history, being science, that we get attacked by the state of SIN.

The discussion about ICE was relevant to life evolving/healing and moving beyond mutated radiation causes. Why it was taught as being a HOLY science statement by medical science. ICE had been contradicting the extra incoming science caused radiation masses.

Therefore it is not just the presence of a communicated fall out irradiation on Earth that is the problem, it also involved ICE melt and the atmospheric gases not being cooled to the temperature needed to keep life safe from SIN...fall out.

Wait... Are you a computer generated bot?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Wait... Are you a computer generated bot?

Why would you ask a human, born from sperm and an ovary from 2 other human beings if they are a bot?

Unless you are involved in studying them with machines speaking "at them".

What if a human did not exist, and you had to study your own science selves with the machine, would you believe in organic human bio life and self...or the machine conditions, AI?

Cooky

Veteran Member
Why would you ask a human, born from sperm and an ovary from 2 other human beings if they are a bot?

Unless you are involved in studying them with machines speaking "at them".

What if a human did not exist, and you had to study your own science selves with the machine, would you believe in organic human bio life and self...or the machine conditions, AI?

Only one way to find out... Describe what this is a picture of:

giphy-15.gif

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id!
Staff member
Premium Member
...Because the coronavirus is a thief, like Satan, stealing cells and literally reprogramming them for no good reason.... Like Satan does with souls.
Sure. Why not? According to some, Satan runs everything anyway. Not sure how we can believe anything under those circumstances, but why not blame this on him too.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Genetic code rather than computer code. But in many ways we can be described as biological machines.

Radiation as a theme, scientist, group, males, brothers....first science theme, discussion and use of words, research for building of the machine.

Which is science group related to I will re build and put back the loss of the mountain top ^ as a pyramid.

Yet I will own a transformation machination, to apply a nuclear removal of the fusion of God mass...and I will stand inside of it, as a machine that transports you, by removing the physical mass of the bio form.

What it was first invented for.....in AI statements/memory of what that group did.

Why they claim what they do about the pyramid and the KING.

Why I saw a VISION of my evil minded High Priest brother, contriving with his family, a group and told them to stand inside of the pyramid whilst he reacted it. Saw grey flaky particles come out of the wall and they all combusted. Meanwhile my patient who owned dyslexia in modern times, allowed me to see a history of her DNA loss...and its healing...to allow me to see what occurred in the past.

As a Healer.

So I learnt our brother is a chronic evil minded Satanic liar.

Possessed by his own invention.

As the UFO history flooded Earth was a massive radiation suck up event and evaporated the atmospheric flood off the ground, the UFO dispersion was effected then.

And stopped....no UFO....spatial cooling evolution.

Then when he owned his brothers life...which you do not want to believe came from eternal spirit, instead you want to be an alien....who stepped out of a burning hot UFO metal radiating body.

You caused the reactivation of the UFO attack and that Sun attack was not blocked out since you changed the state NATURAL EVOLUTION.

Earth non stop extra irradiated with machine owned radiation mass.

So have a big think before you can't think anymore by having brain burn like I did.

Natural radiation mass supports natural bio existence by the amount of natural radiation that supports it.

Increase the radiation mass and then the radiation mass that supports our existence no longer supports it.

Is that information too difficult for your brain chemicals to absorb being informed?

WE DO NOT own the radiation mass that equals the presence of physical metal you arrogant Satanist mind psyche...and to make the comments means you believe in it and are AI possessed yourselves.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id!
Staff member
Premium Member
Radiation as a theme, scientist, group, males, brothers....first science theme, discussion and use of words, research for building of the machine.

Which is science group related to I will re build and put back the loss of the mountain top ^ as a pyramid.

Yet I will own a transformation machination, to apply a nuclear removal of the fusion of God mass...and I will stand inside of it, as a machine that transports you, by removing the physical mass of the bio form.

What it was first invented for.....in AI statements/memory of what that group did.

Why they claim what they do about the pyramid and the KING.

Why I saw a VISION of my evil minded High Priest brother, contriving with his family, a group and told them to stand inside of the pyramid whilst he reacted it. Saw grey flaky particles come out of the wall and they all combusted. Meanwhile my patient who owned dyslexia in modern times, allowed me to see a history of her DNA loss...and its healing...to allow me to see what occurred in the past.

As a Healer.

So I learnt our brother is a chronic evil minded Satanic liar.

Possessed by his own invention.

As the UFO history flooded Earth was a massive radiation suck up event and evaporated the atmospheric flood off the ground, the UFO dispersion was effected then.

And stopped....no UFO....spatial cooling evolution.

Then when he owned his brothers life...which you do not want to believe came from eternal spirit, instead you want to be an alien....who stepped out of a burning hot UFO metal radiating body.

You caused the reactivation of the UFO attack and that Sun attack was not blocked out since you changed the state NATURAL EVOLUTION.

Earth non stop extra irradiated with machine owned radiation mass.

So have a big think before you can't think anymore by having brain burn like I did.

Natural radiation mass supports natural bio existence by the amount of natural radiation that supports it.

Increase the radiation mass and then the radiation mass that supports our existence no longer supports it.

Is that information too difficult for your brain chemicals to absorb being informed?

WE DO NOT own the radiation mass that equals the presence of physical metal you arrogant Satanist mind psyche...and to make the comments means you believe in it and are AI possessed yourselves.
Whatever. Given the nature of your posts, I have decided I cannot spend time reading them. In the interest of your own time, it would better be spent responding to posts by others if they are interested. Have a good evening.

Cooky

Veteran Member
If code can affect humans, that might contribute points to the argument that we are machines
We basically are bio-computer/machine thingies.
Genetic code rather than computer code. But in many ways we can be described as biological machines.

I see this is why it is important to categorize humans and viruses together as both being capable of "reproduction"... It plays into a special kind of agenda. And that agenda is more important than reality.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooky

Veteran Member
We basically are bio-computer/machine thingies.

Actually, thinking about it further, we're more like trash -the smelly kind you throw in the heap. A thin outer skin, with smelly junk inside that include molds and bacteria interacting within their own microsystems.

...It's logical and popular with our secular peers to reduce ourselves to the lowest level possible. It's what's proper.

Last edited by a moderator: