• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Coronavirus from the devil?

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
How are new viruses created? They don't have offspring... You mean mutated?

You can't say that a human lung cell can become a virus and that's "reproduction". It's a whole different kind of thing than we see anywhere else, that's the point I'm trying to make.
Essentially, the new viruses are the offspring. They just hijack the infected cells machinery to reproduce them.

Why would I claim a human lung cell could become a virus? The cell infected with the virus dies during the process.

Sure. It is a different form of reproduction. Parasites have very unusual forms of reproduction and life histories.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I wonder about viruses and dinosaurs. I wonder if much research has been done on that.
Do you mean viruses that infected dinosaurs? It would have to have left some sort of verifiable evidence of the relationship, but it is not an empty assumption to consider that they had viral pathogens like any other vertebrate organism. I would expect them to have been the host of a number of viruses. Birds are host to numerous viruses and they are descended from dinosaurs.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Why would I claim a human lung cell could become a virus?

Because it can and does.

Scientists figure out how new coronavirus breaks into human cells | Live Science

"If we think of the human body as a house and 2019-nCoV [another name for SARS-CoV-2] as a robber, then ACE2 would be the doorknob of the house's door. Once the S-protein grabs it, the virus can enter the house," Liang Tao, a researcher at Westlake University who was not involved in the new study, said in a statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooky

Veteran Member
Do you mean viruses that infected dinosaurs? It would have to have left some sort of verifiable evidence of the relationship, but it is not an empty assumption to consider that they had viral pathogens like any other vertebrate organism. I would expect them to have been the host of a number of viruses. Birds are host to numerous viruses and they are descended from dinosaurs.

Yeah, the poster brought up dinosaurs. Seemed interesting.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans die in the virus attack because the human cell reproduction cannot reproduce the new cell.

And the evidence would be the breakdown of natural cellular organs as that outcome.

Energy is used for human cell reproduction ...the energy held inside of the cell, being microbial synthesis gives the energy to the cell to reproduce a new cell.

When a virus invades the body, which is a radiation chemical level of blasted ground cell hit/release, due to ICE not being present to cool ground radiation contacts, how the advice was medically previously stated...then intense cooling that belongs not just to ICE but also pressure does not allow the virus to be removed.

The body does not own a defence system against this form of attack...for if a cell tried to overtake the virus, the virus would destroy the cell, and then once again the cell would not be enable to reform a healthy cell.

Radiation, the effect causes its presence...yet it does not rationally own any presence, it is just cause.

Radiation extra, is why a virulent cell is caused to form as an attack and it is also why a cell gets removed from owing its previous form...so it becomes less virulent in radiation fall out. Our cells were never formed by radiation, they owned microbial support history, not radiation. Radiation was always known to be the destroyer of form.

Why it is sporadic by conditions of radiation fall out effects.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, the poster brought up dinosaurs. Seemed interesting.
It would be very interesting. It is outside of my area, but there is a fellow named George Poinar that has done a lot of research on fossilized insects in amber. His work formed the scientific basis of some of the science fiction in the Jurassic Park series. I have not looked to see if he has done any work on viruses or the evidence of them found in some of the parasitic insects in amber that he has studied. That potentially would be indirect evidence of viruses in dinosaurs. If it exists. I have no idea.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If I were a scientist who knew that life on Earth only developed and returned claiming I am reincarnated as a human after a mutated life.

Who dug up evidence of science technology in archaeology from a long time ago..as human evidence, we mutated Nature and life on Earth in science.

To then knowingly realize that a huge radiating blasting of Earth in the past killed off the dinosaurs, yet as sporadic ground fall also ICE snap froze some bodies...other bodies were completely gone.

I would wonder what was locked inside of the ICE water held frozen that you would not see in frozen conditions.

In a natural modern day cooled/evolved gas and water environment, would you know anything about that past, if the evolution of life no longer existed...and ICE naturally melts and refreezes itself?

What gets released would not even be seen.

Yet if you irradiated that ICE body as it melted then maybe you might see conditions you never knew existed in a higher radiation mass attack. What science never thinks about...what was the natural environment when all life died?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Because it can and does.

Scientists figure out how new coronavirus breaks into human cells | Live Science

"If we think of the human body as a house and 2019-nCoV [another name for SARS-CoV-2] as a robber, then ACE2 would be the doorknob of the house's door. Once the S-protein grabs it, the virus can enter the house," Liang Tao, a researcher at Westlake University who was not involved in the new study, said in a statement.
It was an interesting popular article explaining how the virus attaches and enters lung cells, but I saw nothing claiming that the lung cell changes into viruses. The virus enters the cell and makes it produce more viruses using up the cells resources in doing so. The cell dies as a result. That is like the beef in my meal is broken down to make more of me and provide energy, but the beef does not change into me in the sense that you seem to mean. It is broken down and the pieces are assembled into making more of me.

Unless that is what you mean, I would still have to say that the lung cell does not change into a virus.

Cooky

Veteran Member
It was an interesting popular article explaining how the virus attaches and enters lung cells, but I saw nothing claiming that the lung cell changes into viruses. The virus enters the cell and makes it produce more viruses using up the cells resources in doing so. The cell dies as a result. That is like the beef in my meal is broken down to make more of me and provide energy, but the beef does not change into me in the sense that you seem to mean. It is broken down and the pieces are assembled into making more of me.

Unless that is what you mean, I would still have to say that the lung cell does not change into a virus.

So then the lung cell becomes a producer and not a virus itself?

...If so, then it's reproduction. If not, it's not.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
The virus takes command and diverts the cells physiology to making new viruses. Once the new viruses are made and the cells resources have been depleted, as a result, the cell dies, lyses and the viruses are released to find new cells and continue the process.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

It is similar to our relationship with chicken, cattle and pigs. Except that we maintain the species and only selectively remove some for food without destroying our host species.

A pathogen is just an organism that has not figured out how to use its host without killing it.

Cooky

Veteran Member
It is similar to our relationship with chicken, cattle and pigs. Except that we maintain the species and only selectively remove some for food without destroying our host species.

A pathogen is just an organism that has not figured out how to use its host without killing it.

Where were you 170 posts ago?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

While I was reviewing some background info on this subject, I discovered that there is one virus known to produce toxins. I was unaware that any virus did that. Usually, it is bacteria and fungal pathogens that produce toxins that damage tissue and can lead to death. Interesting stuff.

By the way, we have more bacterial cells in and on our bodies than there are human cells in our bodies. There are over 1000 different species of bacteria in our guts. We are walking ecosystems.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The founding of the Church in medical advice said..never look back at the dead.

Dinosaurs all died in that radiation history attack of Earth you know.

Ice was an after effect of that attack...and if Ice did not form, then all life died you know scientist…..factually.

Ice its presence, the only reason why bio life returned...extreme cold in water and oxygen conditions.

Now you ask did a devil own the cause corona virus, the answer is no, the crop circle fake PHI creator theme did not make the virus. The virus already existed, and owned self presence ever since science activated the radiation level on Earth owning 2 conditions.

One radiation cause historically in science was with pyramid machine, owned to react to remove self physical bio life cell.

And at the same time the amount of natural Sun fall out radiation that was owned in earth natural history attack, ground fission. 2 conditions occurred in one response, extra radiation.

Science always knew that science invention machine nuclear reaction was based on the cell being totally 100 per cent removed.

Yet the natural water and oxygen environment kept life surviving, but converted.

One condition that science never owned nor controlled was natural mass presence, they only think machine and machine reaction, not causes to the natural mass environment.

Radiation cells, fall out or...….. to own the mutated bio nature in the era higher radiating burning gas mass was in a natural light atmosphere...atmosphere owned a higher amount of mass burning...to own nature bio cell mutative bodies. Natural light existed but so too did a higher radiating mass exist.

Therefore natural history when no human bio life or animal Nature was living as modern life cell...the past was owner of a higher radiation mass gas burning body.

Then more radiation came into the atmosphere, which caused death and snap freeze.

So humans in bio life cell know that if they tried to live an everyday life in the ICE as they do in natural sun light....meaning of which we live exposed to the Sun, they would die.

So we are not even alive as a bio life cell in ICE water.

The amount of radiation the atmosphere had owned from the Sun did not support our small bio cell existing in the past, where string theories go. When you increase the amount of Sun mass radiation as science nuclear does, the ICE cooling effect historically is removed. As simple as it is.

For any male to claim that a virus reproduces itself is not true. The virus owns the destructive attack of the natural existing cell and replaces it by destroying the natural cell ability to exist as a natural cell. The virus does not reproduce, the virus destroys what exists naturally produced.

Seeing we exist first healthy, for any science self to claim that a virus is a replicating body is false. It only owns one caused PHI crop circle change in fall out to cause it to emerge as a changed previous existing virus by however multiples it owns. In water by how many same forms of microbes that it attacked, that had adapted itself from all previous existing self expressions.

So you could say an AIDS virus shifted by radiation changes to a SARS virus that shifted into a CORONA virus form...from being destroyed itself by newly formed radiation fall out, for science machine owns and controls that cause, yet saved by water cooling to reform a new form.

Natural light is meant to remain a natural constant, so we did not own radiation ground fall out changes. Science therefore congratulates itself in human psyche subliminal AI aware messages that it attacks by science conditions the destruction of the virus, to make it shift form. Yet if natural light was not changed, by radiation increase, we would own no health condition.

As that advice exists in our conscious use of identification when a science psyche begins to do comparisons, you then compare a virus to how our natural cells own reproduction, when they are not our cells and nor are they natural...what a virus means.

In reality it is destroyed naturally owned and self present microbial forms in natural history that once provided our cellular reproduction to use energy.

His response was a little extreme, but regardless of the age difference I will side with @Shadow Wolf, even though I disagree with him on the existence of God.

What vanquished the dinosaurs was not a virus, but something much more instantaneous like a meteor and its fallout. Studying it is a human fascination because we perhaps subconsciously share that fate, except this time it is self-inflicted. We're a self-modifying species right down to our extinction.