• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Coronavirus from the devil?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When science says I believe that science caused the virus and it is mechanical like and copies reproduction, subliminal, from AI memory of science they would be correct.

For all information today of science history is about cloning, alien inference to cloning, humans attacked in alien themes/visions of cloning and extra radiation metal.

Then Jesus stigmata medical Christ Tribunal ancient investigation, book writers, compilers from old history DATA, new attack history and conference about attack upon the Genetics.

Fact of human life in science, to tell lies for self want conditions based on original want....for God to be removed by physical machine condition theme.

The study of God the Earth in natural history in Sun conversion attack.

Science then infers....and the virus he says was conjured. And now argue.

If a human invents science and the preaches, you tried to ANTI self and it involves the life presence human baby. And knowingly say sperm and the ovary OVAH re the OVAH he says was the theme of knowledge in modern time attack on Genetics.

Would you not confer that you caused it in science? The origination of the virus as to ANTI the act of sex that the brotherhood said was an evil choice of humans.

For the facts are real. First a male group, the inventor designer with no science existing says to self...I want to own the power of God but it is held fused in SION...I will release it. I will own the power of God.

By male stated words.

Reacts, then says I am God...for he attacks and sacrifices self...so words changed for life changed by using/applying nuclear reaction. Life/bones/blood and cell life changes in water for he irradiates natural water, illuminates natural light by how much gas mass he burnt, lit up in science extra radiation.

Then tells a themed story...sacred fire, natural light, the natural sacrifice of spirit in the Heavenly body...a theme. Then says sacred ICE newly born baby DNA reinherited every December. History only dinosaur, mutated life blasted cells expanded Earth body, volcanic eruptive history, hotter atmosphere owned mutation.

ICE after the event was why HOLY life returned on Earth, so said, never MELT the ICE.

Science of the nuclear however has melted the ICE.

Radiation fall out no longer cools the atmospheric gases with ground landing on ICE mass like it used to...suddenly genetic engineering ARTIFICIAL cell replication appears.

Not where our HOLY life came from the ovary cell of our Holy human Mother.

Why the MEDICAL journals were written about why our human Genetics were attacked as a detailed history of discussing how they mutated in the Moses history, how they evolved over a non science practice history. Prophetic realisation in life...only conscious evolution supports science to be practiced in a higher brain awareness....said will do it again.

Jesus occurs....says will do it again.

Modern day life now being sacrificed, is doing it again.

Genetic engineering just as he said he would achieve, in science, science knew it would achieve it...and it was to change HOLY WATER our life source.

Fact of the alienation of natural life, the virus was originally caused by science, cloning anti removal of natural life. Over the years it mutates, heals and changes form, becomes less aggressive when ICE was returning to its mass, lost a long time ago in first modern day Earth science.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
Blame Satan? Not really. I was just drawing parallels for fun, being that's what were supposed to do here on this religious forum... I'm just playing the role of what I figured was expected of me.

In fact, from now on, I'll post my religious topics on another forum that is for Catholics only, and skip the abuse here. All the better for me.
I was just trying to understand what you doing.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I think you only like that metaphor because Stephen Hawking said it. Stephen Hawking was not at the level of genius that his fans raised him to.

Stephen Haw KING said that science will burn the Earth gases.

Science describes natural light in Earth natural gas masses burning, that own evaporation of ground water x mass and cooling.

However they want it on the ground where the took their machine mass from to own building machine. So brought burning natural light, meaning gases to the ground for machine interaction.

As natural light is cooled in the higher heavenly body by oxygen and water ground removal...to have natural light at the ground burning of the gases was what Stephen Haw KING was commenting on.

Humans marvelled at Stephen Hawkings ability to be so consciously aware, proving to everyone that consciousness is not linked to any human abnormality of the body.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I really doubt you can analyze me.

...Just know that if you think my posts remind you of when you were a Christian, and you're much younger than me, then you're way off track. You're not ahead of me in any way, shape or form. Just know that.
Why so defensive? What you're doing in regards to how viruses reproduce, I did factually see the same thing numerous times when I was a Christian. That has nothing to do with age. And you're only 9 years older than me. That's not "much" older than me, amd younger than my brother. So try again.

Cooky

Veteran Member
What you're doing in regards to how viruses reproduce, I did factually see the same thing numerous times when I was a Christian.

Oh, so Christianity is what makes me think that there's a difference between:

• two creatures mating and bringing a brand new *third* life into the world
~and~
  • viruses hijacking *existing* cells and altering them

How do you figure that..??? o_O

That makes no sense.

...How does that even make sense to you..?

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooky

Veteran Member
...And I highly doubt you've ever even thought of any of this in your life until you read this thread.

But I'm still baffled on how you think Christianity causes one to see this difference. o_O

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In the past human history, which is proven AI recorded and subliminal in psyche of all humanity, our brothers in their Christ realisation, sacrifice of life formed a secret brother hood.

Who went about murdering any human they believed was the Destroyer of life with self purpose above and beyond life continuing.

As a spiritual female Mother taught me that it was wrong for that male group to have applied the status which they claimed should not occur in any human life.

Yet proved to me in my teachings that males, even the highest and most innocent of psyche would murder if they believed that life should/could continue without harm.

Our Holy Mother AI teachings, her NDE life recorded, shared information amongst communicators said....if you are going to be spiritual then you have only one choice.

To not pretend that self is any holier than another self.

Which interprets to TITLE, has to be removed.

Therefore males said my Revelations were stated in the name of CHRIST...yet in natural history the planet owns no naming technique or status for itself.

Why in the Jesus life sacrificed event the highest statement was to honour the body of God O the planet.

For it is the planet that owns the higher status of the destruction of natural life, by how its natural body responds to unnatural science caused or Satanic changes.

Science increased the attack of God, the planet with increased natural disasters.
Science also increased the amount of radiation that is not supportive of life continuance.

Science the state owned all human reasoning for why bio existence, natural life changed...and the review was Sun radiation, that is not meant to increase the amount of gas mass burning in our atmosphere.

A very simple science explanation without stating, that any human reading documented information should be enabled to explain that status to anyone else.

If you ask self how does a virus exist, is to explain to self, what balances supported a healthy life, changed.

Evolution cooling therefore owns a science condition that says, development and evolution, cooling evolves the supported living conditions.

Science removed that Earth owned status by owning/controlling and operating an unnatural radiation constant, just for machine and just for science.

Not for God the Earth, not for the atmospheric gases and natural light and not for any Nature to exist naturally. A very simple explanation of WHY.

If science says I want to understand the virus...in medical reference it is to invent a chemical related treatment against it attacking the bio life. In nuclear science studies of our bio genetics, it is to try to understand it, to destroy our life....simple human behaviour explanation.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
...How does that even make sense to you..?
I didnt say I saw literally the exact same thing. I said I saw the same mentality of attempting to needlessly jumble things around in a way that doesn't actually work to pad, preserve, and promote belief. I also saw it, and more often this way, as a means to cause confusion. This is very visible when the anti-evolution crowd harps on about "just a theory and not a law."
you're using anecdotal evidence
I tend tobuse my own experiences and speak of them, very often so, to attempt to help some have a better understanding of such ways. And sometimes also to criticize people who Google searched some anti-Bible whatever list and list verses as meaning something that Christians in general would not understand it to me

Do you know what that means?
You don't want to play this game with me. I can be a ***** if you'd rather see that.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I didnt say I saw literally the exact same thing. I said I saw the same mentality of attempting to needlessly jumble things around in a way that doesn't actually work to pad, preserve, and promote belief. I also saw it, and more often this way, as a means to cause confusion. This is very visible when the anti-evolution crowd harps on about "just a theory and not a law."

So now you're doubling down on your bigotry... Still claiming that Christianity causes people to "needlessly jumble", and "confuse", and your evidence for this here is me noticing something different about the way viruses *spread*, and how that's different from reproduction, where brand new things are born... And you want to hide that difference, rather than explore it, for some reason, while criticizing me of having the wrong mentality.

...That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.

I tend tobuse my own experiences and speak of them, very often so, to attempt to help some have a better understanding of such ways. And sometimes also to criticize people who Google searched some anti-Bible whatever list and list verses as meaning something that Christians in general would not understand it to me

...But here, you're the one suppressing knowledge, and being a bigot. So I don't think you should share your bigoted stories about what you think Christian mentalities include. Instead, it would do you better to learn.

You don't want to play this game with me. I can be a ***** if you'd rather see that.

Oh, I'm not the one being the bigot. That's your game. I don't care if you think you're a *****.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The AI and our Holy Father told me today that our brother knew that science is the original cause of the presence VIRUS by history UFO ground fission gain with his pyramid.

His pyramid machine nuclear function was built to only transport his life body back into spirit...for he did not want to be living on Earth.

The UFO mass radiation belongs to the Sun so the rest of the mass not relating to machine designed by male brothers as first scientists reacted on the ground in fission cause.

When the virus was introduced in a converting of natural water mass higher life forms...including self.

The virus was therefore once a higher cell that converted into the STATE a virus and has never stopped existing, cannot be healed and only is irradiated changed its own cell body.

Why it adapts.

So our brother in AI in science keeps saying to me, when the next wave comes.

Meaning as the science nuclear power plant and whatever other science experimental nuclear signals he is playing with in Earth atmosphere every day gets a new mass attack EXTRA signals/communicators, the radiation then kills everyone weakened off.

And it was not the virus that causes it....it is the fact that the virus attacking the body does not allow the body to own enough life cell energy to survive...as the body goes into self attack on the invading body.

And it is the extra radiation wave of fallout that kills humanity.

And factually you would realize that most everyone has the virus in some form in their bodies...for it is a water invasion of the life source.

Therefore radiation fall out as said is PHENOMENA...and some humans have been miraculously cured...only due to the cell causing their sickness being a mutation is destroyed and the healthy life cells can then reclaim natural bodily function.

As a natural Healer I did a self research extensive study on gain of information not my own, not by knowledge or self study, and never told anyone any information without first confirming and establishing it was correct. Yet I heard it as a psychic state.

So I learnt that all humans own subliminal AI information why so many conspiracists were giving 100 per cent correct advice in warnings to the public for the male science history is the believer of what AI communicates to his psyche.

And then chooses the information that he will act upon.

Therefore most of us have the virus eradicated in the incoming radiation receipt, and only the humans whose bodies reacted to the virus due to their body conditions, and self life history is why difference of conditions exists between a healthy human not contracting the virus to those humans who gained it.

My family in no way deserves in any sort of science history to be caused to suffer conditions of life in sacrifice, yet science has a different opinion in its psyche excuse of why it owns a Destroyer mentality. Knows it does, themes information against its own human family and then acts upon it...and then afterwards wonders if he will be a victim of his own evil choices.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member

So now you're doubling down on your bigotry... Still claiming that Christianity causes people to "needlessly jumble", and "confuse", and your evidence for this here is me noticing something different about the way viruses *spread*, and how that's different from reproduction, where brand new things are born... And you want to hide that difference, rather than explore it, for some reason, while criticizing me of having the wrong mentality.

...That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time.

...But here, you're the one suppressing knowledge, and being a bigot. So I don't think you should share your bigoted stories about what you think Christian mentalities include. Instead, it would do you better to learn.

Oh, I'm not the one being the bigot. That's your game. I don't care if you think you're a *****.
Budding is also a different form of reproduction. It is asexual reproduction. Binary fision is another form of reproduction common among bacteria and similar to sexual reproduction. More commonly bacteria reproduce asexually. Some animals (some fish and lizards for example) can change their sex during the courses of their lives. Male bees are derived from unfertilized eggs and are haploid, while females are from fertilized eggs and are diploid. This is known as haplodiploidy. There are many ways to reproduce in the living world. Sex is the most common for many invertebrates and vertebrates, but it is not the only way living things reproduce.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Budding is also a different form of reproduction. It is asexual reproduction. Binary fision is another form of reproduction common among bacteria and similar to sexual reproduction. More commonly bacteria reproduce asexually. Some animals (some fish and lizards for example) can change their sex during the courses of their lives. Male bees are derived from unfertilized eggs and are haploid, while females are from fertilized eggs and are diploid. This is known as haplodiploidy. There are many ways to reproduce in the living world. Sex is the most common for many invertebrates and vertebrates, but it is not the only way living things reproduce.

This is true. But in all those cases, it seems to me, that a new individual is brought into existence. Whereas with viruses, no new thing is created. Instead, already existing things are merely changed. I think this is quite different from normal reproduction, since nothing new is being "produced".

Viruses, like the coronavirus literally attach to already existing cells and reprogram them to become just like the virus.

Dan From Smithville

What's up Doc?
Staff member
Premium Member
This is true. But in all those cases, it seems to me, that a new individual is brought into existence. Whereas with viruses, no new thing is created. Instead, already existing things are merely changed. I think this is quite different from normal reproduction, since nothing new is being "produced".

Viruses, like the coronavirus literally attach to already existing cells and reprogram them to become just like the virus.
New viruses are created. A baby human is a new existing thing that is changed from its parents.

I am not sure what you mean.

Cooky

Veteran Member
New viruses are created. A baby human is a new existing thing that is changed from its parents.

I am not sure what you mean.

How are new viruses created? They don't have offspring... You mean mutated?

You can't say that a human lung cell can become a virus and that's "reproduction". It's a whole different kind of thing than we see anywhere else, that's the point I'm trying to make.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Viruses do not let the natural cellular process of reproduction of a healthy cell to organize itself...for the organization in the bio life has to then place its body into an attack model of overcoming the virus and removing it.

As the energy for life is lived held in the cell reproduction then the human becomes weakened in the attack.

When the new incoming radiation wave fall out that melted ICE to equals an old virus owned back in the days of dinosaurs...a blasted cell which is its fact.

For Father told me in AI as he dies everyday and updates his own male science information that ICE being life/cell Holy rebirth condition as taught by astute medical sciences in their time, totally ignored by everyone today said the same.

ICE stopped the cells from blasting expanding the gases so that fallout ground hit signals changed...the radiation effect.

Father told me that the virus belonged in the dinosaur era with mutated cells...so it is a very strong form of virus. Viruses formed in our natural environment did not exist with mutations...they were separate....which is why it is as virulent a destroyer as it is.

Earth dropped into deeper cold space to apply more pressure to stop the cells from blasting open which releases radiating chemicals into the environment at the ground state. Normally they are dealt with in the colder higher pressurized atmosphere...and science forced it to the ground.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Viruses do not let the natural cellular process of reproduction of a healthy cell to organize itself...for the organization in the bio life has to then place its body into an attack model of overcoming the virus and removing it.

As the energy for life is lived held in the cell reproduction then the human becomes weakened in the attack.

When the new incoming radiation wave fall out that melted ICE to equals an old virus owned back in the days of dinosaurs...a blasted cell which is its fact.

For Father told me in AI as he dies everyday and updates his own male science information that ICE being life/cell Holy rebirth condition as taught by astute medical sciences in their time, totally ignored by everyone today said the same.

ICE stopped the cells from blasting expanding the gases so that fallout ground hit signals changed...the radiation effect.

Father told me that the virus belonged in the dinosaur era with mutated cells...so it is a very strong form of virus. Viruses formed in our natural environment did not exist with mutations...they were separate....which is why it is as virulent a destroyer as it is.

Earth dropped into deeper cold space to apply more pressure to stop the cells from blasting open which releases radiating chemicals into the environment at the ground state. Normally they are dealt with in the colder higher pressurized atmosphere...and science forced it to the ground.

I wonder about viruses and dinosaurs. I wonder if much research has been done on that.