• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

We Never Know

No Slack
If there is 0.0000001 % poison in good food, all food is one big poison.
IMG_20210928_092206.jpg

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
The law of gravity F=m*M/r^2 holds only for infinite density bodies (if the distance between them is small).
  1. So gravity has become a force again, has it?
  2. You missed out G.
  3. It does not only apply to infinite density bodies, it applies to the region outside of finite density bodies too.
  4. It does not only apply to small distances.
  5. You said it drops to zero at small distances, which it obviously doesn't, according to Newton's formula you've just given.
Have you completely lost the plot now because you're all over the place and contradicting yourself?

And you're still blatantly running away from dealing with the fact that you totally failed to justify your assertions that dark matter had anything to do with the existence of your god or evolution.

questfortruth

But I am using the mind. If there is one God, and He is almighty, why do children die of cancer?
I am not a mammal, not an angel, hence I am .....?

A human being!

But according to Charles Darwin and Modern Theory of Evolution, I am not even a human - The God Jesus and I are just mammals.

Is that what godly christians do?

He is not an orthodox Christian. Just for the record.

questfortruth

1. So gravity has become a force again, has it?
  2. You missed out G.
  3. It does not only apply to infinite density bodies, it applies to the region outside of finite density bodies too.
  4. It does not only apply to small distances.
  5. You said it drops to zero at small distances, which it obviously doesn't, according to Newton's formula you've just given.
Have you completely lost the plot now because you're all over the place and contradicting yourself?

And you're still blatantly running away from dealing with the fact that you totally failed to justify your assertions that dark matter had anything to do with the existence of your god or evolution.
Newton's formula if it is considered for bodies at a small distance, holds only for infinite density.
For normal density bodies (elementary particles), it is near zero at small distances. That is why
the Elementary Particle Physics has no need to use gravity in equations.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
But according to Charles Darwin and Modern Theory of Evolution, I am not even a human - The God Jesus and I are just mammals.

He is not an orthodox Christian. Just for the record.
You mixing Darvinism, your own faith and some form of what you call Christian belief :confused: this is just to weird for me, I am out of this discussion.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Basic human advice as a theist.

You are one human self. Once as a baby your first form the baby where you could not speak your adult opinion.

First form innocent babies for a long human time is everyone not supporting theism.

Yet you do theory for human choice for human belief and name it teaching. It is agreed. But still first you are just natural humans.

You are not the subject you discuss.

You have two non mutated human parents who had sex

Four parents before them had sex. Heritage human.

Eight parents before them had sex. Heritage human.

The thesis is taught I speak the topic subject as a human thesis.

Yet every single body in the subject the body is living naturally. Not even considered.

My thesis a human says I believe is closest advice to my observation. Healthy and changed same species lives together.

Humans healthy live side by side with healthy but mutated humans also.

We live survive have babies by sex. A human physical choice. Bird species had sex also.

No sex no topic to discuss.

All humans are taught we live and were created equally.

Thesis is not about equal. It notices and discussed change notified.

The teaching states once equal form existed genesis advice. Human science notified of its observations human.

ratiocinator

Newton's formula if it is considered for bodies at a small distance, holds only for infinite density.
For normal density bodies (elementary particles), it is near zero at small distances. That is why
the Elementary Particle Physics has no need to use gravity in equations.

:facepalm: And you claim to have studied physics!

The reason it's not important for elementary particles (which would, strictly speaking, be points, and hence have with infinite density) is that their masses are so small that the force of gravity between them is insignificant compared to the other forces.

ratiocinator

The points contradict the uncertainty principle of Quantum Mechanics. They are more than just some dots.

"In the Standard Model, elementary particles are represented for predictive utility as point particles." -- Elementary particle - Wikipedia

And you're still choosing to edit out the majority of what I say (you chose to only respond to something I put in brackets as a side issue!) so you can run away from your own failings. Specifically, and yet again:-

You're still blatantly running away from dealing with the fact that you totally failed to justify your assertions that dark matter had anything to do with the existence of your god or evolution.

questfortruth

ratiocinator

It is not rudeness or disrespect, but I am interested in science here, I am a physicist.

So you claim. Your lack of understanding suggests otherwise.

None of which changes that fact that we started this exchange from the absurd 'argument' you gave after answering 'dark matter' to questions about why you think evolution is wrong and how you know your god exists. Remember? Here it is:
It is not rocket science: Dark Matter is invisible to even detectors of Dark Matter. Angels are invisible to detectors as well.

Since then, you've done nothing but avoid the main points I've made against it and just focus on side issues. Here's my answer again:
It's not an argument either. Dark matter is detectable by gravity. Invisible pink unicorns are invisible to detectors too - as are any number of other things you could make up (not just angels). What's more, even if I conceded angels (which I obviously don't because the 'argument' is beyond stupid), that still doesn't get us to your god being true or evolution being false.

So how about getting back to the point and not the evasive tangents you've deployed ever since...?

questfortruth

I spelled it out (even quoted the relevant posts) - you edited it out and ran away, yet again. Obviously you don't even have enough confidence to defend your own 'arguments'. Speaks volumes about your 'faith'.
Peace, human. Your god does not exist. My God does exist. To avoid the logical contradiction, we have different gods. Two gods. Because we are both of high intelligence, and if one god does not exist, another God does exist: there are two gods. Peace, human.