• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

questfortruth

The Jesus Christ in view of Darwin:
  1. He used Death (one of the names of satan) to create the World and Nature.
  2. Is not able to create humans, and by far - angels, but only animals.
  3. He is not God, but a mammal (animal) only.
Hence, Darwinism is not true (it means "not faithful") to God. Shortly: Darwinism is not true.

Could you explain it to me please because I didn't understand a word of it.
No, I can not. Nobody can because it can not be explained in simpler terms. It has irreducible simplicity.

theory of evolution enlightened our understanding of the living world. And what an amazing thing that is.
In my opinion, this is unexpected and highly dislikable.

based on scientific study
How many theorems in Modern Darwinism? It is the most prominent theory of all science, most well-"proven" theory, but without any theorems with their proofs.

It does not mean everything he concluded have to be false? But it does not mean that everything he explained hold 100% truth.
If there is 0.0000001 % poison in good food, all food is one big poison.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
  1. He used Death to create the World and Nature.
Hence, Darwinism is not true (it means "not faithful") to God. Shortly: Darwinism is not true.

As far as i know in adult age Darwin said he was agnostic, but he was born in to a Christian home

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
No, I can not. Nobody can because it can not be explained in simpler terms. It has irreducible simplicity.
What if Darwin's theory is "one answer" based on scientific study of how animals developing over time? How about if this theory is Darvin's understanding. It does not mean everything he concluded have to be false? But it does not mean that everything he explained hold 100% truth.

Or?

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
  1. He used Death (one of the names of satan) to create the World and Nature.

Is this supposed to be an argument?

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Could you explain it to me please because I didn't understand a word of it.
Of course. The spirit of God is trans-universal and cannot be equated to false Death. Darwin claimed to be the Lord and Coming Angel of atheism. This is mathematically illogical and such fallacy claims can only be made if Satan made a monkey out of the Children of Israel. All animals are no animals when measured against evil (duh) so trans-universal hope is given to us in the spirit of evolution, not Evolution. Darwin can kiss my astral plane.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Of course. The spirit of God is trans-universal and cannot be equated to false Death. Darwin claimed to be the Lord and Coming Angel of atheism. This is mathematically illogical and such fallacy claims can only be made if Satan made a monkey out of the Children of Israel. All animals are no animals when measured against evil (duh) so trans-universal hope is given to us in the spirit of evolution, not Evolution. Darwin can kiss my astral plane.

Clear as mud, thanks.