• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Bush an "Idiot" or .... ?

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I was watching this, and started to wonder, who is the real idiot, Bush, or those who voted for him twice!

What do you think?

P.S. I have one more question to come about Bush. ;)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
About Bush, my guess is those 30 years of alcoholism took a toll on him from which he has never recovered. I have a friend who's a therapist and who tells me that Bush shows some of the same characteristics he's found in patients of his with a long term history of alcohol abuse -- such as a tendency to view the world in black and white terms.

blackout

Violet.

a puppet

a madman

a poser

a liar

a baffoon

a pirate (skull n bones)

a dark occultist (bohemian grove)
(nothing against dark occultists mind you...
it's just that he claims to be a christian)

which leads me to ....

hypocrite.

someone should make a poll.
I'll check them all.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
If you wonder whether those who voted for Bush twice were idiots, you should take into account how heavily propagandized the American people were about Bush, and how little critical and truthful reporting was done by the American media on Bush.

A

angellous_evangellous

a puppet

a madman

a poser

a liar

a baffoon

a pirate (skull n bones)

a dark occultist (bohemian grove)
(nothing against dark occultists mind you...
it's just that he claims to be a christian)

which leads me to ....

hypocrite.

someone should make a poll.
I'll check them all.

... or Jesus Christ

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Your public have seen him repeatedly make a fool of himself on television.
And yet they still believe what they are told by the media.

Do people really believe the media with out thinking for them selves?
Ok he is only a mouthpiece But he holds immense power.
I would not care to put my life and country in the hands of a person like that.

He would be unelectable here.
we elect some strange folk, But they are all intelligent.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Those who voted for Shrub twice have proven the axiom: YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME! For the most part they are still defending their selection as if electing a REAL war hero would have been bad for Iraq! WE WOULD NOT HAVE HAD AN IRAQI WAR!!! There is NOTHING wrong with that.

love

tri-polar optimist
Even with the fiasco here in Florida with the first election the majority (most individuals) voted for Gore. It was the electoral votes that made him president. So apparently the majority does not rule.

Random

Bush = Pawn. Lackey to the Hidden Powers. And yes, he's a monumental idiot. But that's a good thing when you're in his position. No trouble to manipulate, easy to persuade, lack of any discernable moral structure. Perfect goon.

He is just so thick. I could run the nation better then him. I could!

My first law is. All penguins live in Hawaii. Half of Hawaii is now ice. Penguins are now pasport holders. It reads

"All my penguins can now pass through foreign waters with no hindarance. Shall my citizens be abused in any sort i should lend assistance to uphold the honour of my penguins. This passport certifies you are a citizen of my nation" Lord Penguin (he loves all his children greatly)

YAR!

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My next question is, do you think Bush is just acting dumb, and the reality is that he is so smart and genius that he could deceive us and drive us into thinking that he is just an idiot? :D

Until now i don't believe that America has such a president! I just don't ......

Pariah

Let go
who is the real idiot, Bush, or those who voted for him twice!

Neither. People who make threads about the incompetency of Bush are, though.

Honestly, the Bush joke is old and hackneyed, and the only people still using it have either been living under a rock for 7 years or have nothing better to do with their life.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
My next question is, do you think Bush is just acting dumb, and the reality is that he is so smart and genius that he could deceive us and drive us into thinking that he is just an idiot? :D

Until now i don't believe that America has such a president! I just don't ......

I think he's as dumb as he looks, Truth.

gnomon

Neither. People who make threads about the incompetency of Bush are, though.

Honestly, the Bush joke is old and hackneyed, and the only people still using it have either been living under a rock for 7 years or have nothing better to do with their life.

Too true.

The statements about more people voting for Gore in the first election completely discount the large number of eligible voters who did not even bother voting. Not to mention applying hindsight upon the presidency with the smug self assurance that anyone else would have done better.

I find it telling that the Democratic party, for as much as they painted George Bush as a buffoon, failed to defeat him in two elections. And let's just look at the level of respect both parties in Congress receive now. It's pathetic.

And I cannot stand the guy.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I really don't see what the problem is; America is supposed to have a representative goverment,

--a huge % of the american population are drunken illiterate buffoons,

--we have a drunken, illiterate buffoon for a president.

Looks to me like that worked out exactly the way it was supposed to.