• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is all of existence proof of God's existence?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
and so is the photo. Nature loves to hide, like a stick bug? Is a stick bug myth?

Nature is nature.

You seem to believe myth means fiction, not scientific? .

Yes, myth is fiction.

That developed in christianity in context to other traditions and my degree was considered a "science" at one time!!! Or the queen of sciences. After all science gave us the easter bunny based on empericial observations.
View attachment 25681

Science did not give us the Easter Bunny, and the closest thing to science at the time of Christ is the Greek philosophers and Lucretius.

Milton Platt

The one true God. God is considered to he one true God because people use the word God to mean every possible thought or experience that has ever occurred or will ever occur. God is the alpha and omega of words. No other word is a representation of every possible word. That is why there is only one true God.

The point of the thread is the claim for theists reality is evidence for the existence of God. There is only one measurement theists make to confirm their belief. It is their experience of time. Reality is proof of God's existence in their minds.

Understood. That doesn’t do much for the rest of us, does it?

Looncall

If you unspiritualize it, it makes sense. It just describes life sacredness of life and gratitude of it. God is the sacredness of life. God means gratitude and love because that is how I feel when I am in tuned with myself, others, and my environment.

It's very clear cut.

Very nice, but why bother with the "God" bit? That just encourages the charlatans of religion to peddle their woo.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Very nice, but why bother with the "God" bit? That just encourages the charlatans of religion to peddle their woo.

History. Belief in gods have been here since I don't know when. There isnt a cut off time where people shouldn't believe in gods anymore. It's interesting these same beliefs in Greek and Roman mythology someone exists today. Like languages, I don't see why this would be different (here in the (US)