• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inventor unveils robotic sex doll

Mr Cheese

Half Catherine Tate , half Vikki Pollard, his type is interesting :areyoucra

for those that dont know:

Catherine tate (didnt realise she had such large jugs!)

111601_littleBritain_big.jpg

Vicky Pollard...

Last edited by a moderator:

Moonstone

inactive
Well, I'm really not one to judge people, but personally I'd rather be all by myself than resort to talking to & having relations with a robot..that's what detachable showerheads are for. ;) teehee!
oh my gosh! it does look half Catherine Tate & Vikki Pollard.
-Dot

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Now we can finally get rid of real human women.With this perfect specimen that replaces them now all we need is a robot man ..and THEN we can all committ suiced and let the robot men and women be perfect companions for each other.Maybe a few humans can keep breeding just to be alive to keep changing the robots batteries so they can keep perfect companiionship with one another for eternity.

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Do they make a male?

Thats what I SAID..

Then the male and the female robot can get married and have "sex" and talk ..and all the humans can just jump off a brigde.

Adn they can make gay robots and maybe they can make baby robots for the grown robots to raise and WE can take a ride in a submarine with a screen door!!!

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
If they made a baby robot can they program the sex lady robot to change a mechanical diaper on the baby bot?

Love

Dallas

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
I almost want to get one just so I can talk at it and see if the talking mechanism is really that impressive. She's too ugly for me to have sex with though.... *shivers*

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I almost want to get one just so I can talk at it and see if the talking mechanism is really that impressive. She's too ugly for me to have sex with though.... *shivers*

What I want to see is if she can talk to a man robot.(or is that what the human is for)????

And you said she is ugly? Well that is mean you shouldn't say that !!!You might make her cry realistic human tears from seeminly human like emotions.But if that irritates you I read she had an "off button".

I wonder how many guys are gonna use the "figid Freda" section of the bot?

Love

Dallas