• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Inventor unveils robotic sex doll

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
[QUOTEShe even comes loaded with five distinct "personalities," from Frigid Farrah to Wild Wendy, that can be programmed to suit customers' preferences.][/QUOTE]

OH my GOD!! She is CRAZY!!! FIVE "distinct personalities"????

And here I am trying to "even out"...

I NEVER knew thats what the "cutomer wanted" was a crazy bi-polar MPD.

If only I had an "off " button and would perform sex on demand I could sell myself for $7,000 TOOOO!!!

Hey but that wouldn't be the same..because if I was a brainless silicone robot what would I do with the money?

Love

Dallas

sonofskeptish

It is what it is
Type "Japanese Ghetto Doll Brothel" into Google, and pick the VBS.TV link... but only if your not easily offended.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
What I want to see is if she can talk to a man robot.(or is that what the human is for)????

And you said she is ugly? Well that is mean you shouldn't say that !!!You might make her cry realistic human tears from seeminly human like emotions.But if that irritates you I read she had an "off button".

I wonder how many guys are gonna use the "figid Freda" section of the bot?

Love

Dallas
Lol, I think they could have made her face not sag so much.... the creepy part to me is the eyes. I'm sure if I get her installed with the firey personality, she'll call me ugly too, and we can have it out :D

Sex doll versus rabid Panda.... only one will come out alive.... and it'll probably be the stupid sex doll :D

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
Given robotic heuristics and internet parallel processing is advancing exponentially while humans in the same time span are relatively static in development how long before the roles are reversed?

Any bets on which near future year the internet will be come sentient?

Should robots be allowed to vote if they are more intelligent than us around 2050?

Cheers

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Well, I'm really not one to judge people, but personally I'd rather be all by myself than resort to talking to & having relations with a robot..that's what detachable showerheads are for. ;) teehee!
oh my gosh! it does look half Catherine Tate & Vikki Pollard.
-Dot

Have you met my friend Dallas Apple? I think you might enjoy each other.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
[QUOTEShe even comes loaded with five distinct "personalities," from Frigid Farrah to Wild Wendy, that can be programmed to suit customers' preferences.]

OH my GOD!! She is CRAZY!!! FIVE "distinct personalities"????

And here I am trying to "even out"...

I NEVER knew thats what the "cutomer wanted" was a crazy bi-polar MPD.

If only I had an "off " button and would perform sex on demand I could sell myself for $7,000 TOOOO!!!

Hey but that wouldn't be the same..because if I was a brainless silicone robot what would I do with the money?

Love

Dallas[/quote]

Dallas, meet Dot. Dot, Dallas.

Aquitaine

The thing is though, this guy has made it for a specific reason, because it appeals to him, and if lots of them were manufactured and went on sale, honestly, I can imagine there are people who would buy them.

But this is just another frankly weird thing that only a Human could come up with. What is going on in the designer's mind, and why would a Human want to reproduce an artificial mate? What's the reason behind it? What is it that's so messed up about our Psychology that we invent bizarre stuff like this?

Honestly, I could actually see something like this happening in the future, like in those Sci-Fi's about Robots. Given how comfortable we have become with technology, it wouldn't suprise me if in the future we manufactured Citizens to work and vote etc.

Crazy.

Aquitaine

"There's a tremendous need for this kind of product," said Hines, a computer scientist and former Bell Labs engineer.

WHAT?

Not only that, but oh my God that Robot looks very scary indeed, and LOL @ the "To some men, she might seem like the perfect woman" at the beginning of the article! xD

Christ, if we're ever gonna have to get used to artificial bodies then atleast model it after something relatively hawt, like Motoko or somethin':

:p

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
But this is just another frankly weird thing that only a Human could come up with. What is going on in the designer's mind, and why would a Human want to reproduce an artificial mate? What's the reason behind it? What is it that's so messed up about our Psychology that we invent bizarre stuff like this?
We are sexual beings, and some people are very creative. Have you seen the sex toy that a woman mounts and someone remotely controls it over the internet? I'm honestly surprised a sex robot hasn't happened sooner. I don't think it's bizarre (although she falls under "butter face"), but just another way for humans to express their sexuality. I have no doubts that many couples will purchase on of these, to experiment with three-somes, or just to have a fix when the other partner is away, or whatever reason.

Aquitaine

We are sexual beings, and some people are very creative. Have you seen the sex toy that a woman mounts and someone remotely controls it over the internet? I'm honestly surprised a sex robot hasn't happened sooner. I don't think it's bizarre (although she falls under "butter face"), but just another way for humans to express their sexuality. I have no doubts that many couples will purchase on of these, to experiment with three-somes, or just to have a fix when the other partner is away, or whatever reason.

Well yeah, we're sexual beings, but....... like..... there is more to having sex than just the stimulus if you know what I mean, now I'm not one of those "sex should only be between married people" or whatever, but what would be the point in having a product that "pretends" to be a Human, and the users pretend that is is one as well, I mean a product like thise goes beyond just the physical stimulus level (i.e how much pleasure it would bring etc), this is now hitting more psychological levels, of having a Human interact with a device that pretends it's a Human or....... ugh.... sorry, I'm strugglign to get my point across, I'm literally trying to think it through as I'm typing, and I just can't see how you could compare a product like this to something like a regular sex toy.

Not only that, but what if in the future it becomes more and more Human and begins to have it's own personality or whatever. Imagine if we got to that point, where people would choose to date and live with Robots..... woah!

I dunno, it's just weird. God we're such a strange species LOL! xD

Aquitaine

Shadow Wolf said:
Have you seen the sex toy that a woman mounts and someone remotely controls it over the internet?

Actually, no. I never thought such technology was possible, atleast not in the civilian arena. How would the operator control it via the internet, so say if like the Woman was in Spain, and the operator in the US, he could control a device via the internet like that??

Mr Cheese

better a robot exists

than more sad pathetic losers that have no outlet, dont have sex with a woman for a decade or more....go out and shoot people...

just like that guy at the gym, last year....

:sarcastic

Aquitaine

better a robot exists

than more sad pathetic losers that have no outlet, dont have sex with a woman for a decade or more....go out and shoot people...

just like that guy at the gym, last year....

:sarcastic

D'ya reckon such products like this are actually further than just a stimulus output for sex, but for "love"?

Could you imagine in the future if stuff like this became more "real" etc, d'ya reckon stuff like this is to try and heal Humanity's lonliness or something? Or do you think it'll go no further than just being a sex-toy.....robot-thing?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
D'ya reckon such products like this are actually further than just a stimulus output for sex, but for "love"?

Could you imagine in the future if stuff like this became more "real" etc, d'ya reckon stuff like this is to try and heal Humanity's lonliness or something? Or do you think it'll go no further than just being a sex-toy.....robot-thing?

well apparently she already cries/and laughs and or shows some sort of simulated human emotion ..and can carry on some sort of back and forth conversataion with you that doesnt seem or it doesnt say is only related to sex.Im sure its not "just for sex".

Which is even more pathetic.IMHO.If its to "heal " human lonliness you woud have to wonder how the only way (some that is not all that buy this creature) have to be in total control over the conversation and on top of that have on demand sex.

Im sure its for "lonliness" but I think you need to reguess what you consider being "with someone "and what lonliness is if what you desire is a programmed robot that does whatever you say pretty much and if you are tired of her you can just turn her off and stick her in a corner untill you feel like turning her on again for whatever reason.There doesnt seem to be much work involved and thats what makes the good parts of realtionships so special.I mean she isnt "alive".She isnt real.

How can something that isnt even alive love you back?And how desperate would you have to be to pretend that a peice of plasitc with a computer chip in it actually has love for you?Or even "feels " your love or feels anything for that matter.

I do think you have to be "pretty lonely" to get anything out of that.I mean you would have to have gone and flipped to get any emotional satisfaction from a "relationship with a doll that you could pass on to yoru firend that would act and do the same things with him.

Not to be crude but if I had a vibrator that told me it loved me while having sex with it I wouldnt believe it really did.I wouldnt believe I mean that there was a chance in the world that it even had the capability .

Unless I was crazy ..

WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come BACK WILSON IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Are they going to make teenager robots to sit in class and do what the teacher says and not skip class(unless the teacher programs them to ..like one of their persanalites can be "truent kid" and "smart off to the teacher kid" and "straight A teachers pet kid" and "teacher can a I use the bathroom so I can roam the halls kid" ??? And "look teacher I brought you an apple kid")

What about fake mothers? Shuoldnt they use this technology to make a perfect mother for children..(even adult children)????

You coudl have the "mother corrects my grammar mode" and "mother says Im proud of you mode "and mother says "hey lets have lunch and go shopping " mode..

What about the dad though?

Love

Dallas

Love

Dallas

Aquitaine

well apparently she already cries/and laughs and or shows some sort of simulated human emotion ..and can carry on some sort of back and forth conversataion with you that doesnt seem or it doesnt say is only related to sex.Im sure its not "just for sex".
Which is even more pathetic.IMHO.If its to "heal " human lonliness you woud have to wonder how the only way (some that is not all that buy this creature) have to be in total control over the conversation and on top of that have on demand sex.

Im sure its for "lonliness" but I think you need to reguess what you consider being "with someone "and what lonliness is if what you desire is a programmed robot that does whatever you say pretty much and if you are tired of her you can just turn her off and stick her in a corner untill you feel like turning her on again for whatever reason.There doesnt seem to be much work involved and thats what makes the good parts of realtionships so special.I mean she isnt "alive".She isnt real.

How can something that isnt even alive love you back?And how desperate would you have to be to pretend that a peice of plasitc with a computer chip in it actually has love for you?Or even "feels " your love or feels anything for that matter.

I do think you have to be "pretty lonely" to get anything out of that.I mean you would have to have gone and flipped to get any emotional satisfaction from a "relationship with a doll that you could pass on to yoru firend that would act and do the same things with him.

Not to be crude but if I had a vibrator that told me it loved me while having sex with it I wouldnt believe it really did.I wouldnt believe I mean that there was a chance in the world that it even had the capability .

Unless I was crazy ..

WILSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come BACK WILSON IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love

Dallas

Exactly, I mean, there is simply no way (no matter how advanced) a product like this or a general Robot could replace an actual Human being, especially in a relationship. Relationships are mutual, it's not just a 1-sided domination, so how can it be achieved with a Robot?

This is why I'm literally totally suprised why products like this are being made, products that attempt to be more than just a sex toy. It's..... ugh, it's a bit bizare to be honest. But I can honestly see people buying these things, and I can so easily imagine a sort of "Blade Runner" future where Robots are created and try to act/believe their Human, and what's worse is they'll be designed by Humans, to obviously fill some gap in their lives.

But it's so strange, I honestly wonder how far Humanity will "take" robotics and other things.

Although a Mute button on real Women would be a really welcomed and usefull feature :p Just as, I guess, a "tell the truth" or "actually do as your told" button to be fitted on all Men :D

Aquitaine

LOve

lOVE

Love

lovE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOve!!!!

LOVE!!!!!

Dallas

Pass%20the%20Love%206.2.png

Pass the love around! :D