• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interview me

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
No, Virginia. However I do live close to the NC line so I have a passport...
I have lived in both of those states but only in suburban populous areas. They have lots of trees and not too much rain. They're a tiny bit muggy but otherwise ideal, with very temperate winters and summers. Snow is rare, although rain varies from warm to numbing cold. Trees and plants grow and grow there. The land is mostly flat with occasional hills. There is a strange mixture of drivers from around the USA, all used to different driving methods; so there are misunderstandings about what defensive driving means. Still one in ten lets someone else in which greatly reduces traffic problems. Overall these two states should get at least an 8 for comfort and business opportunity.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
In the famous Sunstone Interview thread you spoke about Danielle.
14) Who is your best friend in the whole wide world? What makes them your best friend? Have you ever given them a wedgie? If not, why not? Danielle my QPR partner. I love them to death.No too busy cuddling.
How would Danielle describe you?

Jeremiah Ames

All religions end up having divisions...It's because we are all different from one another.Christianity is no exception
That answer does not address the heart of the question.
So many ‘Christians’ say with their words that they follow Christ, yet they’re actions say the opposite.
Your answer was not sufficient for the questions asked.

InChrist

Free4ever
Why isn’t Christianity one united Faith as all Christians believe in the same Jesus and Bible?

Where is the Christianity that Jesus taught? He taught to love one another and be as brothers so why the sects and divisions and wars?

How can Christianity create brotherhood in the world when it itself is fragmented into over 40,000 sects?

Isn’t the problem that Christians have replaced Jesus with popes, ministers, clergy and priests and follow their interpretations which have led to sects and divisions?

If Christians hope to influence people they need to ask themselves these questions. If they can’t save their own religion from being broken up how do they expect to save other people’s souls.
You are very observant and ask great questions! Maybe Christians should stop trying to save their religion and instead surrender their lives to Jesus Christ.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
In the famous Sunstone Interview thread you spoke about Danielle.

How would Danielle describe you?
She would describe me as someone she cares about and someone who cares about her deeply.I don't know exactly what else she would say but thats one thing I know she would say for certain.

VoidCat

That answer does not address the heart of the question.
So many ‘Christians’ say with their words that they follow Christ, yet they’re actions say the opposite.
Your answer was not sufficient for the questions asked.
I apologize for that but I feel that to me it's not an issue I know how to answer properly nor is it one I find to be very important to me...God will judge those who are hypocrites.If you like you could take a stab at it,

VoidCat

If you could choose between the following single-stringed instruments to learn and play for your friends and family, which of the two masters would you choose to spend a summer overseas learning from?

The top one.The bottom one hurts my ears.