• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Interview me

loverofhumanity

We are all the leaves of one tree
Premium Member
Seriously ask me anything you want...I like questions.

Why isn’t Christianity one united Faith as all Christians believe in the same Jesus and Bible?

Where is the Christianity that Jesus taught? He taught to love one another and be as brothers so why the sects and divisions and wars?

How can Christianity create brotherhood in the world when it itself is fragmented into over 40,000 sects?

Isn’t the problem that Christians have replaced Jesus with popes, ministers, clergy and priests and follow their interpretations which have led to sects and divisions?

If Christians hope to influence people they need to ask themselves these questions. If they can’t save their own religion from being broken up how do they expect to save other people’s souls.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Why isn’t Christianity one united Faith as all Christians believe in the same Jesus and Bible?

Where is the Christianity that Jesus taught? He taught to love one another and be as brothers so why the sects and divisions and wars?

How can Christianity create brotherhood in the world when it itself is fragmented into over 40,000 sects?

Isn’t the problem that Christians have replaced Jesus with popes, ministers, clergy and priests and follow their interpretations which have led to sects and divisions?

If Christians hope to influence people they need to ask themselves these questions. If they can’t save their own religion from being broken up how do they expect to save other people’s souls.
All religions end up having divisions...It's because we are all different from one another.Christianity is no exception

Earthling

David Henson
Seriously ask me anything you want...I like questions.

Alright, then . . . if I ask something you would prefer not to answer simply respond "pass."

1. The United States is under attack and the battle quickly draws near your own home town. The extra terrestrial aliens are coming and from the last reports you heard on a friend's transistor radio it isn't pretty. Would you hide, flee, stay and fight or give in to the ravenous hordes of freakish entities?

2. What is your take on clowns? You know . . . with make up and balloons and that sort of thing.

3. If you had a choice to live in a big city with all of the hustle and bustle or a quiet little town in the country which would it be?

4. What significance does the Bible have on your religious thinking?

5. Which would you rather do - play a violent video game, curl up with a good book, watch a movie, work in the garden or go out on the town?

6. If there were a new virtual reality computer software that could take all of the available data and create a virtual reality program similar in scope to Star Trek Next Generation's holodeck, which program would you try first. . . .

A. build a time travel machine and go back in time to various Biblical events, like the creation of Adam, the flood, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, David fighting Goliath, Jesus' ministry, etc.

B. Have your life, personality and memories transcribed in some way into the mind and body of a powerful android in the distant future who gains access to the entire history of knowledge of mankind and peacefully takes over the world by creating a network and system of science and technologies that can supply all the needs of mankind throughout the globe in a debt free resource based economy.

C. Build a time machine that can go back to various periods of Earth's history to study the possibility of evolutionary biology.

7. Would you watch this short video and tell me what you think?

8. Would you watch this short video and tell me what you think?

VoidCat

Alright, then . . . if I ask something you would prefer not to answer simply respond "pass."

1. The United States is under attack and the battle quickly draws near your own home town. The extra terrestrial aliens are coming and from the last reports you heard on a friend's transistor radio it isn't pretty. Would you hide, flee, stay and fight or give in to the ravenous hordes of freakish entities?
Give in. I already have a death wish.
2. What is your take on clowns? You know . . . with make up and balloons and that sort of thing.
Don't really like them.
3. If you had a choice to live in a big city with all of the hustle and bustle or a quiet little town in the country which would it be?
Little town.
4. What significance does the Bible have on your religious thinking?
Quite a bit but it doesn't have final authority on anything.
5. Which would you rather do - play a violent video game, curl up with a good book, watch a movie, work in the garden or go out on the town?
Curl up with a book

6. If there were a new virtual reality computer software that could take all of the available data and create a virtual reality program similar in scope to Star Trek Next Generation's holodeck, which program would you try first. . . .

A. build a time travel machine and go back in time to various Biblical events, like the creation of Adam, the flood, the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, David fighting Goliath, Jesus' ministry, etc.

B. Have your life, personality and memories transcribed in some way into the mind and body of a powerful android in the distant future who gains access to the entire history of knowledge of mankind and peacefully takes over the world by creating a network and system of science and technologies that can supply all the needs of mankind throughout the globe in a debt free resource based economy.

C. Build a time machine that can go back to various periods of Earth's history to study the possibility of evolutionary biology.
A
7. Would you watch this short video and tell me what you think?

Nice.
8. Would you watch this short video and tell me what you think?

Seen it already I meant to fact check it but I forgot to.
Answers bolded Any more questions?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I see you're from NC so here's a two part question:

A. Do you ever drive in Virginia and

2. Are you among those many North Carolinians who automatically pull into the passing lane and drive at no more than 53 MPH (I'm asking for a friend)?

VoidCat

A. Do you ever drive in Virginia and

2. Are you among those many North Carolinians who automatically pull into the passing lane and drive at no more than 53 MPH (I'm asking for a friend)?
I don't know how to drive yet. Never was taught and I'm a minor.