• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Insults You've Heard

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
@AT-AT
That is different, I went big and choose to insult God, because I would rather insult a figment of our imaginations than waste my precious time and energy insulting you provincial lickspittles

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
@AT-AT
That is different, I went big and choose to insult God, because I would rather insult a figment of our imaginations than waste my precious time and energy insulting you provincial lickspittles

The joke insulted God and humanity.

In any case, I hope you're not being serious. If so, this is why we can't have nice things.

The Reverend Bob

Fart Machine and Beastmaster
The joke insulted God and humanity.

In any case, I hope you're not being serious. If so, this is why we can't have nice things.
I save my insults for those whom I deem worthy of them, and the people in this thread lack the moral character to meet that specification

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Two of my favorites:

You take stupid pills in suppository form.

"Arrogance and stupidity in one package. How convenient."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am calling the Mods on all of you for breaking the Prime Directive:

1. Personal Comments About Members and Staff
Personal attacks and name-calling, whether direct or in the third person, are strictly prohibited on the forums. Critique each other's ideas all you want, but under no circumstances personally attack each other or the staff. Quoting a member's post in a separate/new thread without their permission to challenge or belittle them, or harassing staff members for performing moderation duties, will also be considered a personal attack.
Snitches get stitches.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Joe Pyne, radio's first shock jock, was sensitive about his wooden leg.
Staff knew better than to ever call any attention to it.
He once had Frank Zappa on his show.
This ensued.....
Pyne:
“Say hello to a musician—and I use that term loosely—representing
a rock ’n’ roll band known as the Mothers of Invention.”
“I guess your long hair makes you a woman.”
Zappa:
“I guess your wooden leg makes you a table.”

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
This might get me in trouble, but the nastiest insult I heard was "The best part of you ran down your mother's leg".

Hopefully, I'll be reinstated here at RF in a week or two. :emojconfused:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
This might get me in trouble, but the nastiest insult I heard was "The best part of you ran down your mother's leg".

Just don't insult Revolting. By the time he gets off the couch and sets down a bowl of chips, that man can charge.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

You win.

I'm shaking my head like an etch-a-sketch right now...:D