A few simple questions. Please provide as much detail as possible.
- In your religion, what "exactly" is a god? (in the singular)
- In your culture what qualities allow something to be called a god?
- In your culture are there things that can't be called a god? If so, why?
- In your language what is the word, or words, used to define/describe the qualities of a god?
- If possible, please show a picture of what the word(s) looks like in your langauge.
- In your language does the word you gave in question #3 "exactly" translate into the word "god" in English?
- Lastly, historically and etymologically where does the word for "god" in your religion, culture, and language come from?
- I.e. what is the oldest source where the word is used in that way? i.e. history, pictures, etc.