• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

In what ways does your phone suck?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
What bothers you (annoys you) about your phone? My phone acts up at times where the volume keeps going back and forth and I'm watching One YouTube music video and it keeps bouncing to another and another, and another. the screen is also cracked and webbed as a result of a bike wreck.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Mine is larger than I would like it to be.
When writing texts I have to be careful because it will decide that proper names are meant to be other words instead....... that can really mess up a text if I'm not being careful.

And it is a control freak...... it thinks that it knows what I want, when I don't! :D

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I've reached a point where I'm very skeptical about anything made in china. I find anything electronic made in China just stops working quickly. Nothing against Chinese people, but I have had problems with stuff made there.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I get too few calls from people offering me money.
And sometimes I get calls from someone speaking Chinese at me.
I respond by saying that I can't speak Chinese....in the same dialect.

I don't know much, but any opportunity to show off.

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
My phone has no convenient way to type in IPA. Also if you delete a picture, there is no recycle bin. It's just gone. I made the EXTREMELY infuriating mistake of deleting a bunch of photos from my brother's wedding without checking 3 times to make sure that they were uploaded to Google Photos. I haven't been that absolutely, utterly PISSED in I don't know how long.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I recently replaced my aging phone. My new one tends to turn off the ringer on its own. It also does not hang up automatically like my old one. I use to turn it off instead of hitting the hang up button. Now if I turn it off and put it back in my pocket it continually redials the last person that I talked to.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
My phone has no convenient way to type in IPA. Also if you delete a picture, there is no recycle bin. It's just gone. I made the EXTREMELY infuriating mistake of deleting a bunch of photos from my brother's wedding without checking 3 times to make sure that they were uploaded to Google Photos. I haven't been that absolutely, utterly PISSED in I don't know how long.
Your old phone had an India Pale Ale function? Where do I get one of those?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
My phone tends to randomly drain the battery for no apparent reason...

And, take lots of pictures of the inside of my pocket.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm wondering if there are others that are experiencing the same issues with my phone, or if it's a carrier issue...
  • Web pages won't load
  • People text me and I don't receive them
  • Visual voicemail doesn't work
  • Image quality sucks (if I get them at all)
  • Ringtones are very limited
  • App support sucks
Is anyone else using this phone having similar issues???

15190.1L.jpg

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
What bothers you (annoys you) about your phone? My phone acts up at times where the volume keeps going back and forth and I'm watching One YouTube music video and it keeps bouncing to another and another, and another. the screen is also cracked and webbed as a result of a bike wreck.
This is my second boost mobile phone and the Internet has cut out shortly after buying it. I only dropped it on carpet 3-4 times.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
My phone is fine but the people who solicit by it SUCK I hate them!

And, sometimes it says, "This is the LAST try" And I say............lots of things that end up stars.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

Love my phone.
But just lately when I'm typing on it, it does some strange things, like displaying ''' for the first three letters of a word.

I guess it's getting tired?

Unguru

I am a Sikh nice to meet you
Mine has an angering typing glitch that happens sometimes if I write a long paragraph, it just stars backspacing and within a few seconds almost everything is erased.
Otherwise a phone is a phone and I don't spend a lot of time using it.

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
There is nothing I don't like about my phone. Who would ever have dreamed one could have access to the entire world in your back pocket?! It's just amazing. And almost takes better photos than my digital camera. Weighs a lot less hiking up a mountain too. Haven't used a computer for years now.