• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Imam Ali's prediction About ISIS(Sunna says)

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
But why Apostle and the faithful see our conducts?
Because they are the witnesses of the judgement day.
Holy Qur'an, 39:69
And the earth will shine with the light of its Lord, and the record [of deeds] will be placed, and the prophets and the witnesses will be brought, and it will be judged between them(people) in truth, and they will not be wronged.

That's why the prophet in the last sermon asked people to be his witness that he did deliver the message as requested, no not the Imams, but if you want it to to be fixed as the Imams according to your scholars then it's up to you if you see it rational and makes sense to you.

Brother, I read the link. It proves my opinion!. I translate two parts of the text of the link:
وقوله: { ولو أنهم إذا ظلموا أنفسهم} الآية، يرشد تعالى العصاة والمذنبين إذا وقع منهم الخطأ والعصيان أن يأتوا إلى الرسول صلى اللّه عليه وسلم فيستغفروا اللّه عنده ويسألوه أن يستغفر لهم​
And the saying of Allah:{Had they, when they wronged themselves, come to you and pleaded to Allah for forgiveness, and the Apostle had pleaded for them [to Allah]for forgiveness, they would have surely found Allah all-clement, all-merciful.}, Allah Ta'ala recommends the sinners that when they do a sin, they should go to the Apostle and when they are with him, they should ask the forgiveness from Allah and ask the Apostle to he also plead with Allah to forgive them.

وقد ذكر جماعة منهم الشيخ أبو منصور الصباغ في كتابه (الشامل) الحكاية المشهورة عن العتبي قال: كنت جالساً عند قبر النبي صلى اللّه عليه وسلم فجاء أعرابي فقال: السلام عليك يا رسول اللّه، سمعت اللّه يقول: { ولو أنهم إذ ظلموا أنفسهم جاءوك فاستغفروا اللّه واستغفر لهم الرسول لوجدوا اللّه تواباً رحيما} وقد جئتك مستغفراً لذنبي مستشفعاً بك إلى ربي​
and a group that Sheykh Abu Mansur is between them[ in his book(i.e. Al-Shamil)], mentioned a famous story from Al-'Utba: I was siting by the grave of the Messenger of Allah, then an Arab came and said: ' Peace to you O Messenger of Allah. I heard form Allah that said( on Qur'an ):'Had they, when they wronged themselves, come to you and pleaded to Allah for forgiveness, and the Apostle had pleaded for them [to Allah]for forgiveness, they would have surely found Allah all-clement, all-merciful.'.

My brother, you are Arab and you should know the difference between 'اسْتَغْفِرْ' and 'اغْفِرْ'. The first(i.e. اسْتَغْفِرْ) is in the Bab of the Istif-'al(اِسْتِفْعال) and means 'Plead for forgiveness ' and the other(i.e.اغْفِرْ ) is in the Bab of the 'If-'al(اِفْعال) and means 'Forgive'.

So we read the verse in Arabic:
قَالُوا يَا أَبَانَا اسْتَغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا خَاطِئِينَ 12:97
They asked their father that he pleads [with Allah] for forgiveness of their sins.
12:98 قَالَ سَوْفَ أَسْتَغْفِرُ لَكُمْ رَبِّي ۖ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
And their father, prophet Jacob said to them: I shall plead with my Lord to forgive you.

You asked: "Do you ask the dead Imams to forgive you or you asked it from the all-forgiving,the all-merciful".
Brother, I said you that Prophet and 12 infallible Imams are not dead( Note that They died, exept Imam Mahdi, but not the death that you describe it) *. Also we do not ask Imams to forgive us. We ask the divine Imams to plead with Allah for our forgiveness.

One verse in the quran will show you that only Allah is the one who forgives,

تَكَادُ السَّمَاوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِن فَوْقِهِنَّ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ يُسَبِّحُونَ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّهِمْ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَ لِمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ أَلَا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
The heavens almost break from above them, and the angels exalt [ Allah ] with praise of their Lord and ask forgiveness for those on earth. Unquestionably, it is Allah who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allah will find Allah Forgiving and Merciful.(4:110)
So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(5:74)
Where is the Imams in many verses for seeking forgiveness of Allah ?

Here's 2 hadiths that God forgives all our sins when we ask him for forgiveness, i Don't see the need for the Imams for God to forgive our sins.

خرج الرسول (ص) مع ابن مسعود خارج مكه في منطقه الحره .. فقال ابن مسعود ان رسول الله غاب عني مده طويله في مكان قريب ثمر سمعته منهنكا يقول ( أأن سرق وزنا ؟؟!! ) ثم سمعه مره أخر يرددها .. وبعد قليل سمعه يقول ( أأن سرق وزنا وشرب الخمر !!1 ) .. ثم عاد الرسول (ص) لأبن مسعود .. فسأله وقال : يارسول الله غبت عني وسمعتك تقول كذا وكذا ؟ .. فرد عليه سيدنا محمد (ص).. يا ابن مسعود :
أتاني جبريل يخبرني بأن الله تعالى يغفر الذنوب لعباده فسألته ( أأن سرق وزنا ) فقال : نعم .. ثم قلت ( أأن سرق وزنا وشرب الخمر ) قال :: وان بلغت ذنوبه عنان السماء وأستغفر الله لغفرها له ...

أما (الحديث القدسي)
أبن أدم أنك مادعوتني ومارجوتني غفرت لك على ما كان لك من ذنوب واستغفرتني غفرت لك ... يا أبن ادم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء ثم أستغفرتني لغفرت لك .. يا أبن ادم أنك لو لقيتني بقراب الارض خطايا ثم أستغفرتني فأقابلك بها قرابها مغفره ..

Holy Qur'an, Sura Al-i-Imran:
Do not suppose those who were slain in the way of Allah to be dead; no, they are living and provided for near their Lord, (169) exulting in what Allah has given them out of His grace, and rejoicing for those who have not yet joined them from [those left] behind them, that they will have no fear, nor will they grieve.(170)

Being alive doesn't mean they are all hearing.and all knowing, only Allah is all hearing and all knowing, so how the Imam will hear when you call him to save you from a trouble, is he God or better than calling God indirect way without a mediator

Two questions:
1.Why only Nuh and/or Abraham..etc, shouldn't we send peaces to all the messengers one by one?

A:Holy Qur'an, 37:181
Peace be to the all Apostles!

My question was why not one by one.

2.Do you think they need it from us?

A:Ask your question from Allah. Because He hisself says you that you should send peace to your Prophet:
Holy Qur'an, 33:56
Indeed Allah and His angels bless the Prophet; O you who have faith! Invoke blessings on him and invoke Peace upon him in a worthy manner.

That what we do for the dead Muslim , الصلاة على الميت, but the Imams are alive and they're happy in the paradise, right

The Hadith on my post:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (sawaws) as saying:
Recite" There is no god but Allah" to your deads(before graving them).
If you read the part which is in parenthesis(i.e. before graving them), you would not ask me this question.

Before graving( and also some times after that), the soul and spirite of the dead is in Barzakh world( with a Barzakh body ), but his/her soul has some tendencies towards this world(i.e. his terrestrial body). So reciting the Tawhid Word(i.e. there is no god but Allah) to his/her terrestrial body may be helpul for him/her(i.e. his/her soul and spirite with Barzakh body), if he/she(i.e. his/her soul and spirite with terrestrial body) was a good Muslim.

The following verse can prove this:
[9:84] And never pray over any of them when he dies, nor stand at his graveside. They indeed defied Allah and His Apostle and died as transgressors.

This verse shows us that praying is on the dead (الصلاة على الميت) and it shouldn't be done
for the disbelievers (لا تجوز الصلاة على الكافر )

mojtaba

Brother, the sentence is very clear except if we want to make it otherwise, think it yourself and don't depend on what some scholars say or said.

"Allah will see" means future tense, it means later on, "he's watching your deeds" is different than saying "he'll watch your deeds" and then saying when you come to me i'll show you what you used to do which means your deeds were recorded, don't complicate it just to satisfy some scholars, they aren't angels, they're similar to me and you, they do mistakes too.
Brother, please consider that here is the Shi'ites DIR.
My dear brother, I never believe that scholars are infallible. I believe that only Prophet and his Ahlul Bayt, Whom Allah ordered us to follow them are infallible( it should be said that only Allah is intrinsically infallible, but other infallibles are not like Him(i.e., they are not intrinsically infallible). Indeed, Allah has given to the infallibles a knowledge by which they can get the true and the false and also choose the true. Read Aya al-Tat_hir).

In shia faith, a shia hisself must investigate about his believes and can not accept the sayings of scholars, because only they are scholar. Indeed, he can use their sayings, but he can not accept them without thinking and analyzing the evidences.(http://makarem.ir/main.aspx?lid=1&typeinfo=30&catid=9001)

But about that verse:
And say, ‘Go on working: Allah will see your [future] conduct, and His Apostle and the faithful [as well], and you will be returned to the Knower of the sensible and the Unseen, and He will inform you concerning what you used to do.[9:105]

Indeed this verse says:' O, Muslims( or people)! Go on working and know that Allah will see your future conduct( or deed ), and His Apostle and the faithful as well. And in the end you will die and then you will be returned to the Knower of the sensible and the Unseen, and He will inform you concerning what you used to do.

Ya‘qub ibn Shu‘ayb has said that he asked abu ‘Abdallah( Imam Sadiq ) (a.s.) about the meaning of the words of Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High. "And say, ‘Go on working: Allah will see your [future] conduct, and His Apostle and the faithful [as well]. . . ." (9:105) The Imam (a.s.) said, "They (the faithful) are the Imams (a.s.)".
(Reference: Osul al-Kafi, Ch. 29, Hadith 2)

I see this rational and it makes sense to me. You are free and can accept or reject it. But please consider that here is Shi'ites DIR.

Yes all our deeds are recorded and will be seen in the judgement day.

That Day, We will seal over their mouths, and their hands will speak to Us, and their feet will testify about what they used to earn.(36:65)
This verse does not say that our deeds will be seen in the judgement day. But says that our deeds have some witnesses who see our deeds and will witness about what they saw. From them(i.e. witnesses) are our hands and feet and they will say about what they saw. Indeed all creatures are alive, but we can not sense their life.

Holy Qur'an, [17:44]The seven heavens glorify Him, and the earth [too], and whoever is in them. There is not a thing but celebrates His praise, but you do not understand their glorification. Indeed, He is all-forbearing, all-forgiving.

Last edited:

mojtaba

That's why the prophet in the last sermon asked people to be his witness that he did deliver the message as requested, no not the Imams, but if you want it to to be fixed as the Imams according to your scholars then it's up to you if you see it rational and makes sense to you.
Brother read this Hadith from Imam Ali:
Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from his father from Hammad ibn ‘Isa from Ibrahim ibn ‘Umar al-Yamani from Sulaym ibn Qays al-Hilali from Amir al-Mu’minin(i.e, Imam Ali) (a.s.) who has said the- following:

"Allah, the Most Holy, the Most High, cleansed us(i.e. Ahlul Bayt and 12 infallible Imams), granted us protection against sins( consider the Ayah al-Tat_hir, Qur'an, 33:33 ), made us to bear witness to the activities of His creatures and granted us Divine authority on earth. He made us to be with the holy Quran and the Holy Quran to be with us. We do not depart the Holy Quran and the Holy Quran does not depart us( consider the authentic and mutiwatir Hadith of Thaghalayn from the Prophet)."
(Reference: Osul al-Kafi, Ch. 9, H. 3)

One verse in the quran will show you that only Allah is the one who forgives,

تَكَادُ السَّمَاوَاتُ يَتَفَطَّرْنَ مِن فَوْقِهِنَّ وَالْمَلَائِكَةُ يُسَبِّحُونَ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّهِمْ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَ لِمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ أَلَا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ
The heavens almost break from above them, and the angels exalt [ Allah ] with praise of their Lord and ask forgiveness for those on earth. Unquestionably, it is Allah who is the Forgiving, them.

And whoever does a wrong or wrongs himself but then seeks forgiveness of Allah will find Allah Forgiving and Merciful.(4:110)
So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.(5:74)
Where is the Imams in many verses for seeking forgiveness of Allah?

Here's 2 hadiths that God forgives all our sins when we ask him for forgiveness, i Don't see the need for the Imams for God to forgive our sins.

خرج الرسول (ص) مع ابن مسعود خارج مكه في منطقه الحره .. فقال ابن مسعود ان رسول الله غاب عني مده طويله في مكان قريب ثمر سمعته منهنكا يقول ( أأن سرق وزنا ؟؟!! ) ثم سمعه مره أخر يرددها .. وبعد قليل سمعه يقول ( أأن سرق وزنا وشرب الخمر !!1 ) .. ثم عاد الرسول (ص) لأبن مسعود .. فسأله وقال : يارسول الله غبت عني وسمعتك تقول كذا وكذا ؟ .. فرد عليه سيدنا محمد (ص).. يا ابن مسعود :
أتاني جبريل يخبرني بأن الله تعالى يغفر الذنوب لعباده فسألته ( أأن سرق وزنا ) فقال : نعم .. ثم قلت ( أأن سرق وزنا وشرب الخمر ) قال :: وان بلغت ذنوبه عنان السماء وأستغفر الله لغفرها له ...

أما (الحديث القدسي)
أبن أدم أنك مادعوتني ومارجوتني غفرت لك على ما كان لك من ذنوب واستغفرتني غفرت لك ... يا أبن ادم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء ثم أستغفرتني لغفرت لك .. يا أبن ادم أنك لو لقيتني بقراب الارض خطايا ثم أستغفرتني فأقابلك بها قرابها مغفره ..
Yes. Just Allah forgives us. We ask from Allah to forgive us. Sometimes, we also ask from Imams to plead with Allah for our forgiveness.

Indeed, we ask from those who are/were the most pious mans in world and whom Allah loves them, to plead with Allah for our forgiveness. If we can ask from prophet to plead with Allah for our forgiveness, what we can not ask from the 12 successors of Prophet, i.e. 12 divine Imams to plead with Allah for our forgiveness?
Holy Qur'an:
[4:64]We did not send any apostle but to be obeyed by Allah’s leave. Had they, when they wronged themselves, come to you and pleaded to Allah for forgiveness,and the Apostle had pleaded for them [to Allah]for forgiveness, they would have surely found Allah allclement, all-merciful.

[12:97, 98]

They(i.e., the sons of Prophet Ya'ghub(Jacob) ) said, ‘Father! Plead [with Allah] for forgiveness of our sins! We have indeed been erring.’ (97) He said, ‘I shall plead with my Lord to forgive you; indeed He is the All-forgiving, the All-merciful.’(98)

Being alive doesn't mean they are all hearing.and all knowing, only Allah is all hearing and all knowing, so how the Imam will hear when you call him to save you from a trouble, is he God or better than calling God indirect way without a mediator

Sahih al-Bukhari, The Book of The Military Expeditions led by the Prophet (pbuh) (Al-Maghaazi), Hadith 29:

Narrated Abu Talha:
.... When he(i.e., Prophet) halted at the edge of the well, he addressed the corpses of the Quraish infidels by their names and their fathers' names, "O so-and-so, son of so-and-so and O so-and-so, son of so-and so! Would it have pleased you if you had obeyed Allah and His Apostle? We have found true what our Lord promised us. Have you too found true what your Lord promised you? "`Umar said, "O Allah's Messenger (S)! You are speaking to bodies that have no souls!" Allah's Messenger (S) said, "By Him in Whose Hand Muhammad's soul is, you do not hear, what I say better than they do.

If the disbeliever deads can hear our sounds, why the most pious servants of Allah can not do?

This verse shows us that praying is on the dead (الصلاة على الميت) and it shouldn't be done
for the disbelievers (لا تجوز الصلاة على الكافر )

Holy Qur'an, [9:84] And never pray over any of them when he dies, nor stand at their graveside. They indeed defied Allah and His Apostle and died as transgressors.

I use from this verse that the spirite or soul of the deads sense what is happening around their dead corpses and their grave . So Allah said to his prophet that he must not pray for disbelievers' dead corpses and also must not stand at their graveside.

God's good and pious servants have many blessings wherever they are.
Holy Qur'an, 19:31
And He(i.e., Allah) has made me(i.e., Jesus) blessed wherever I am ...

Peace to you.

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
no my friend.
islam is not that thing we want,it is that thing that God want.

My brother,
Islam or Shia Islam.

Islam means full submission to Allah, I believe that Shia or Sunni and other opinions shouldn't
change my relation to Allah and which is "Al Islam" and i'll die Inshallah as just a Muslim.

My brother,
Islam or Shia Islam.

Islam means full submission to Allah, I believe that Shia or Sunni and other opinions shouldn't
change my relation to Allah and which is "Al Islam" and i'll die Inshallah as just a Muslim.
i love Allah like you.
and i am trying to do thing that he want and i research about truth
it is not enough that i just love Allah,if i love him i should do works that he wants.

mojtaba

My brother,
Islam or Shia Islam.

The Arabic word " Shia(i.e. follower) " is in Qur'an:

[37:83]Indeed Abraham was among his(i.e., Noah) Shias(i.e., followers).

[28:15]He(i.e. Moses) found there two men fighting, this one from among his Shias(i.e., followers), and that one from his enemies.

Also, Prophet Muhammad has named us Shia.
Insha-'allah I will creat a thread and give you the Hadiths on which Prophet says Ali and His shias(i.e., followers) are those who are the triumphant in the resurrection day. This Hadiths are in authentic Sunni books.

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
:

The Arabic word " Shia(i.e. follower) " is in Qur'an:

[37:83]Indeed Abraham was among his(i.e., Noah) Shias(i.e., followers).

[28:15]He(i.e. Moses) found there two men fighting, this one from among his Shias(i.e., followers), and that one from his enemies.

Also, Prophet Muhammad has named us Shia.
Insha-'allah I will creat a thread and give you the Hadiths on which Prophet says Ali and His shias(i.e., followers) are those who are the triumphant in the resurrection day. This Hadiths are in authentic Sunni books.

Twist the verses as much as you can my brother.

اِذۡ قَالَ لَهٗ رَبُّهٗۤ اَسۡلِمۡۙ قَالَ اَسۡلَمۡتُ لِرَبِّ الۡعٰلَمِيۡنَ
(2:131) Such was Abraham that when his Lord said to him: “Submit,” he said: “I have submitted to the Lord of the Universe.”

Not Noah, Not Ali, Not Muhammad, Not Abraham, Not Ahmadi, No one but Allah

وَوَصّٰى بِهَآ اِبۡرٰهٖمُ بَنِيۡهِ وَ يَعۡقُوۡبُؕ يٰبَنِىَّ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ اصۡطَفٰى لَـكُمُ الدِّيۡنَ فَلَا تَمُوۡتُنَّ اِلَّا وَاَنۡـتُمۡ مُّسۡلِمُوۡنَؕ‏‏
(2:132) And Abraham enjoined the same upon his children, and so did Jacob:131 “My children! Behold, Allah has chosen this religion for you.Remain till death in submission (to Allah)."

قُلْ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَالنَّبِيُّونَ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ
(3:84) Say: 'We believe in Allah and what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and to Issac and Jacob and his descendents, and the teachings which Allah gave to Moses and Jesus and to other Prophets. We make no distinction between any of them and to Him do we submit.

وَمَنۡ يَّبۡتَغِ غَيۡرَ الۡاِسۡلَامِ دِيۡنًا فَلَنۡ يُّقۡبَلَ مِنۡهُ ۚ وَهُوَ فِى الۡاٰخِرَةِ مِنَ الۡخٰسِرِيۡنَ
(3:85) And whoever seeks a way other than this way a submission (Islam), will find that it will not be accepted from him and in the Life to come he will be among the losers.

إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ الْإِسْلَامُ ۗ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ ۗ وَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ
Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.(3:19)

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ
(6:159) Surely you have nothing to do with those who have made divisions in their religion and become factions. Their matter is with Allah and He will indeed tell them (in time) what they have been doing.

مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ

(30:32)[Or] of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing in what it has.

Do you follow one specific section of Islam or you follow
Islam ?

Last edited:

mojtaba

Twist the verses as much as you can my brother.

اِذۡ قَالَ لَهٗ رَبُّهٗۤ اَسۡلِمۡۙ قَالَ اَسۡلَمۡتُ لِرَبِّ الۡعٰلَمِيۡنَ
(2:131) Such was Abraham that when his Lord said to him: “Submit,” he said: “I have submitted to the Lord of the Universe.”

Not Noah, Not Ali, Not Muhammad, Not Abraham, Not Ahmadi, No one but Allah

وَوَصّٰى بِهَآ اِبۡرٰهٖمُ بَنِيۡهِ وَ يَعۡقُوۡبُؕ يٰبَنِىَّ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ اصۡطَفٰى لَـكُمُ الدِّيۡنَ فَلَا تَمُوۡتُنَّ اِلَّا وَاَنۡـتُمۡ مُّسۡلِمُوۡنَؕ‏‏
(2:132) And Abraham enjoined the same upon his children, and so did Jacob:131 “My children! Behold, Allah has chosen this religion for you.Remain till death in submission (to Allah)."

قُلْ آمَنَّا بِاللَّهِ وَمَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنْزِلَ عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ وَعِيسَىٰ وَالنَّبِيُّونَ مِنْ رَبِّهِمْ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ
(3:84) Say: 'We believe in Allah and what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and to Issac and Jacob and his descendents, and the teachings which Allah gave to Moses and Jesus and to other Prophets. We make no distinction between any of them and to Him do we submit.

وَمَنۡ يَّبۡتَغِ غَيۡرَ الۡاِسۡلَامِ دِيۡنًا فَلَنۡ يُّقۡبَلَ مِنۡهُ ۚ وَهُوَ فِى الۡاٰخِرَةِ مِنَ الۡخٰسِرِيۡنَ
(3:85) And whoever seeks a way other than this way a submission (Islam), will find that it will not be accepted from him and in the Life to come he will be among the losers.

إِنَّ الدِّينَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ الْإِسْلَامُ ۗ وَمَا اخْتَلَفَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا جَاءَهُمُ الْعِلْمُ بَغْيًا بَيْنَهُمْ ۗ وَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ سَرِيعُ الْحِسَابِ
Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.(3:19)

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا لَسْتَ مِنْهُمْ فِي شَيْءٍ ۚ إِنَّمَا أَمْرُهُمْ إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُمْ بِمَا كَانُوا يَفْعَلُونَ
(6:159) Surely you have nothing to do with those who have made divisions in their religion and become factions. Their matter is with Allah and He will indeed tell them (in time) what they have been doing.

مِنَ الَّذِينَ فَرَّقُوا دِينَهُمْ وَكَانُوا شِيَعًا ۖ كُلُّ حِزْبٍ بِمَا لَدَيْهِمْ فَرِحُونَ

(30:32)[Or] of those who have divided their religion and become sects, every faction rejoicing in what it has.

Do you follow one specific section of Islam or you follow
Islam ?
Brother, I did not twist the verses.

The term "Shia(شیعه)" in the Arabic language means the "follower".

[37:83]
وَإِنَّ مِن شِيعَتِهِ لَإِبْرَ‌اهِيمَ
Indeed Abraham was among his(i.e., Noah) Shias(i.e., followers).

Tafsir Tabari(One of the greatest Sunni Tafsir books), by Tabari: https://library.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?idfrom=4166&idto=4166&bk_no=50&ID=4204
حدثني ابن حميد قال : ثنا حكام ، عن عنبسة ، عن محمد بن عبد الرحمن ، عن القاسم بن أبي بزة ، عن مجاهد ، في قوله ( وإن من شيعته لإبراهيم ) قال : على منهاج نوح وسنته
حدثني محمد بن عمرو قال : ثنا أبو عاصم قال : ثنا عيسى ، وحدثني الحارث قال : ثنا الحسن قال : ثنا ورقاء جميعا ، عن ابن أبي نجيح ، عن مجاهد قوله ( وإن من شيعته لإبراهيم ) قال : على منهاجه وسنته
1.Ibn Hamid said me that Mujahid said about the saying of Allah: "وإن من شيعته لإبراهيم ": ' That means: [Abraham was] on the way and religion of Noah.' (i.e. his follower)
2.Muhammad ibn 'Amru said me that Mujahid said about the saying of Allah: "وإن من شيعته لإبراهيم ": ' That means: [Abraham was] on the way and religion of Noah.' (i.e. his follower)

[28:15]
وَدَخَلَ الْمَدِينَةَ عَلَىٰ حِينِ غَفْلَةٍ مِّنْ أَهْلِهَا فَوَجَدَ فِيهَا رَ‌جُلَيْنِ يَقْتَتِلَانِ هَـٰذَا مِن شِيعَتِهِ وَهَـٰذَا مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ ۖ فَاسْتَغَاثَهُ الَّذِي مِن شِيعَتِهِ عَلَى الَّذِي مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ
[One day] he(Moses) entered the city at a time when its people were not likely to take notice. He found there two men fighting, this one from among his Shias(followers), and that one from his enemies. The one who was from his Shias (followers) sought his help against him who was from his enemies.

1.Tafsir Ruhul Ma'ani( One of the greatest Sunni Tafsirs books ), by 'Alusi:https://library.islamweb.net/newlibrary/display_book.php?flag=1&bk_no=201&surano=28&ayano=15
وقوله تعالى:
هذا من شيعته أي ممن شايعه وتابعه في أمره ونهيه
And the saying of Allah ta'ala: 'هذا من شيعته' means, one from among who follow him and pursue his order and prohibition.

2.Tafsir Kabir( One of the greatest Sunni Tafsirs books ), by imam Fakhruddin al-Razi: https://library.islamweb.net/newlib...13&idfrom=4068&idto=4071&bookid=132&startno=1
لا يقال فيمن يخالف الرجل في دينه وطريقه : إنه من شيعته
It is not said about who disagrees a man on his religion and way: ' He is from his Shias(followers) '

I follow the Islam that Prophet and His Ahlul Bayt taught us. This is the order of Allah in Ghadir Khom when Prophet said:" It seems the time approached when I shall be called away (by Allah) and I shall answer that call. I am leaving for you two precious things and if you adhere to them both, you will never go astray after me. They are the Book of Allah and my Progeny, that is my Ahlul Bayt. The two shall never separate from each other until they come to me by the Pool (of Paradise). ".

Alhamdu lillahi-llazi Hadana Lihaza wa ma Konna le-Nahtadiya law la an Hadanallah.

mojtaba

The honored Prophet (peace be upon him and his descendants), of course, applied this title(i.e., Shia شيعه) to Imam Ali's followers in his lifetime, where he referred to Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s) as:
والذي نفسي بيده، ان هذا وشيعته لهم الفائزون يوم القيامة
"By Allah, Whom my life is in His hand, indeed, he [Ali (a.s)] and his shias(followers) are certainly prosperous on the Day of Resurrection."

One of the Sunni references of this Hadith: Jalal Udin Suyuti, Dur Ul-Manthur, vol. 6, on the commentary of Bayaneh Sura, the 7th verse.

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
The honored Prophet (peace be upon him and his descendants), of course, applied this title(i.e., Shia شيعه) to Imam Ali's followers in his lifetime, where he referred to Ali Ibn Abi Talib (a.s) as:
والذي نفسي بيده، ان هذا وشيعته لهم الفائزون يوم القيامة
"By Allah, Whom my life is in His hand, indeed, he [Ali (a.s)] and his shias(followers) are certainly prosperous on the Day of Resurrection."

One of the Sunni references of this Hadith: Jalal Udin Suyuti, Dur Ul-Manthur, vol. 6, on the commentary of Bayaneh Sura, the 7th verse.

And was Ali himself Shia and was Muhammad Shia ?

mojtaba

And was Ali himself Shia and was Muhammad Shia ?
There are two groups of people:
A) Whom Allah has giuded them directly.
B) Whom Allah guides them by the means of the people of the group A.

Prophet Muhammad and Hazrat Fatima and 12 Imams( i.e., Ahlul Bayt ) are in the first group. Imam Ali says: We( i.e. Ahlul Bayt ) are the direct recipients of our Lord's favours while others receive favours( of Allah ) from us after that(NahjulBalaghah, Letter 28). Allah Ta'ala says: 'Indeed, you(i.e. Prophet Muhammad) certainly guide to a straight path, (52) the path of Allah...'(53)[Chapter 42], or: 'You( O, Muhammad ) are only a warner, and there is a guide for every people.'[13:7] and these guides are indeed 12 Imams and Imam Ali is the first one and Imam Mahdi('Ajjalallahu Ta'ala Farajahu Sh-sharif) is the 12th guide.

But the other Muslims are in the second group. From among Muslims who accepted the guidance (Note that this guidance is indeed Allah's guidance) of these 14 infallible giudes( i.e., Ahlul Bayt ), have been named Shia by Prophet Muhammad, Whom Allah says about Him: He[Prophet Muhammad] does not speak out of [his own] desire: (3) it is just a revelation that is revealed [to him] (4) Chapter 53

Consider Sahih Hadith al-Thaqalayn, Sahih Hadith of 12 Caliphs(i.e. Imams or leaders)(The Twelve Imams), Sahih Hadith al-Ghadr al-Khom(MUTIWATIR AND AUTHENTIC HADITH OF GHADIR), Sahih Hadith al-Kisa(i.e., cloak)( Aya al-Tat-hir )(The Ahl Al-bayt) and other authentic Hadiths on Sunni and Shi'i books.

Salams.

Last edited:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
There are two groups of people:
A) Whom Allah has giuded them directly.
B) Whom Allah guides them by the means of the people of the group A.

Prophet Muhammad and Hazrat Fatima and 12 Imams( i.e., Ahlul Bayt ) are in the first group. Imam Ali says: We( i.e. Ahlul Bayt ) are the direct recipients of our Lord's favours while others receive favours( of Allah ) from us after that(NahjulBalaghah, Letter 28). Allah Ta'ala says: 'Indeed, you(i.e. Prophet Muhammad) certainly guide to a straight path, (52) the path of Allah...'(53)[Chapter 42], or: 'You( O, Muhammad ) are only a warner, and there is a guide for every people.'[13:7] and these guides are indeed 12 Imams and Imam Ali is the first one and Imam Mahdi('Ajjalallahu Ta'ala Farajahu Sh-sharif) is the 12th guide.

But the other Muslims are in the second group. From among Muslims who accepted the guidance (Note that this guidance is indeed Allah's guidance) of these 14 infallible giudes( i.e., Ahlul Bayt ), have been named Shia by Prophet Muhammad, Whom Allah says about Him: He[Prophet Muhammad] does not speak out of [his own] desire: (3) it is just a revelation that is revealed [to him] (4) Chapter 53

Consider Sahih Hadith al-Thaqalayn, Sahih Hadith of 12 Caliphs(i.e. Imams or leaders)(The Twelve Imams), Sahih Hadith al-Ghadr al-Khom(MUTIWATIR AND AUTHENTIC HADITH OF GHADIR), Sahih Hadith al-Kisa(i.e., cloak)( Aya al-Tat-hir )(The Ahl Al-bayt) and other authentic Hadiths on Sunni and Shi'i books.

Salams.

You're making a contradiction between what you had said in post #67 and what you're saying here.

You said Abraham was Shia (follower of Noah), which means according to your interpretations that Abraham
wasn't a Prophet and didn't receive the guidance from Allah directly but from Noah.

mojtaba

You're making a contradiction between what you had said in post #67 and what you're saying here.

You said Abraham was Shia (follower of Noah), which means according to your interpretations that Abraham
wasn't a Prophet and didn't receive the guidance from Allah directly but from Noah.
No. All Prophets are in the first group.

Prophets are different from others.
Indeed, when we say about a Prophet that he is the Shia( follower ) of another Prophet, this means that the principles of the revelations of the all prophets were identical and they followed a same principles. So, Prophet Abraham(a.s.) followed his revelation, but because the principles of that revelation was indeed like the principles of the revelation of Noah, we can say that Abraham was the Shia of the Noah.

But when we say that a person(who is not a prophet or infallible Imam), is Shia of a Prophet or Imam, this means that he is following their guidance which is indeed Allah's guidance.

Holy Qur'an, Chapter 4:
We have indeed revealed to you as We revealed to Noah and the prophets after him, and [as] We revealed to Abraham and Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, Jesus and Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon—and We gave David the Psalms— (163) and apostles We have recounted to you earlier and apostles We have not recounted to you—and to Moses Allah spoke directly— (164) apostles, as bearers of good news and warners, so that mankind may not have any argument against Allah, after the [sending of the] apostles; and Allah is all-mighty, all-wise.(165)

Green color is about the people of the first group.
Blue color is about the people of the second group.
Remember that there are two groups of people:
1) Whom Allah has guided them directly.
2) Whom Allah guides them by the means of the people of the group one.

Also the ff verse says that Prophet Muhammad was following the guidance of other Prophets(as I said, indeed Prophet Muhammad followed His revelation from Allah. But Because the principles of the revelations of the all Prophets were identical, we can say such that saying):

[6:90]They( Prophets whom have been already mentioned ) are the ones whom Allah has guided. So ( O Muhammad! ) follow their guidance.

But also read the ff verse
[6:106]( O Muhammad )Follow that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, there is no god except Him, and turn away from the polytheists( i.e. the identical principle of all Prophets ).

But other people who are not Prophet or infallible Imam:
[4:59]O you who have faith! Obey Allah and obey the Apostle and those vested with authority( by Allah ) among you.