• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Imam Ali's prediction About ISIS(Sunna says)

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
i think the time for God dont mean find.
for example he befor first day created our spirit.and after that he take us to earth

و اذ اخذ ربک من بنی ءادم من ظهورهم ذریتهم و اشهدهم علی انفسهم الست بربکم قالو بلیشهدنا ان تقولو یوم القیامه انا کنا عن هذا غفلین

And [mention] when your Lord took from the children of Adam - from their loins - their descendants and made them testify of themselves, [saying to them], "Am I not your Lord?" They said, "Yes, we have testified." [This] - lest you should say on the day of Resurrection, "Indeed, we were of this unaware."

al-araf

so Adam was created befor clay created.

time and location dont meaning for God.

If Adam was created before the creation of the clay then how Adam was created from clay ?

If Adam was created before the creation of the clay then how Adam was created from clay ?
Originality of Addam and humans is spirit.

الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُواْ إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."

156-baqarah

so we are spirit and body our earthen body is just for this world.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Originality of Addam and humans is spirit.

الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُواْ إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Who, when disaster strikes them, say, "Indeed we belong to Allah , and indeed to Him we will return."

156-baqarah

so we are spirit and body our earthen body is just for this world.

What about Adam.s body, was it created by saying "be Adam" or it was created by clay ?

i said.
Adam sprite was created befor he came to earth.
his sprit tested by forbiden fruit and because of defeat to this experiment,God sent him to the earth.
so first spirit of Adam created after that clay and after that earthen body of Adam created.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
i said.
Adam sprite was created befor he came to earth.
his sprit tested by forbiden fruit and because of defeat to this experiment,God sent him to the earth.
so first spirit of Adam created after that clay and after that earthen body of Adam created.

All these steps happened by saying "be Adam"

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
yes.
God can do any work witout helping anybody.

ان الله علی کل شی قدیر

Why the need to send a messenger ?
Why the need for Angels to record our deeds ?
Why the need to test us ?

Yes God can do anything but in means of logic and science and not by magic.

mojtaba

Was Ali a prophet that can prophecy and tell what will happen in the future.

Holy Quran, 28:7
We revealed to Moses’ mother, [saying], ‘Nurse him; then, when you fear for him, cast him into the river, and do not fear or grieve, for We will restore him to you and make him one of the apostles.

Was the Mother of the Prophet Moses(pbuh) a prophet?
No. She Wasn't. But she knew that her son will be restored to her and also He will become an apostle.

Last edited:
Why the need to send a messenger ?
Why the need for Angels to record our deeds ?
Why the need to test us ?

Yes God can do anything but in means of logic and science and not by magic.

this is not magic.

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ
تَبَارَكَ الَّذِي بِيَدِهِ الْمُلْكُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفُورُ

Blessed is He in whose hand is dominion, and He is over all things competent
[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving

al-mulk

he created us to worship him.
God dont want to do works witout any instrument while he can do it singly

We revealed to Moses’ mother, [saying], ‘Nurse him; then, when you fear for him, cast him into the river, and do not fear or grieve, for We will restore him to you and make him one of the apostles.

No. She Wasn't. But she knew that her son will be restored to her and also He will become a apostle.
thank you my friend
:rose:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

No. She Wasn't. But she knew that her son will be restored to her and also He will become an apostle.

That was her own affairs, Did she tell her people my son will be a prophet and God revealed to me to cast him into the river.

Prophet is derived from the word prophecy, similar to the word نبى derived from the word تنبؤ

mojtaba

That was her own affairs, Did she tell her people my son will be a prophet and God revealed to me to cast him into the river.

Prophet is derived from the word prophecy, similar to the word نبى derived from the word تنبؤ

But Qur'an dos not say if a person know what will happen in the future, he must not say his knowledge to others.

mojtaba

What is the name of Moses' mother according to the quran ?
Ali(a.s.) was Imam and Imam is who guides people. He was not a prophet, But was an Imam whom Allah chose Him for us. So an Imam says what he knows and what it is should be said to people.

[Holy Qur'an,13:7 ] You( O, Muhammad ) are only a warner, and there is a guide for every people.

Ibn Abbas( one of the companions of Prophet ) said that upon the revelation of this verse the Holy Prophet (s) put his hands on his chest and said that he was the warner, and then pointed to Ali (a) and added that Ali (a) was the guide and shall continue to lead people after the Prophet (s).

Some sunni reference:
Tafsir Kabir, Fakhr Razi, Volume 19, Page 14.
Al-Durrul-Manthur, Jalaladdin Suyuti, Volume. 4 Page 45.

قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ عَلِيٌّ مِنِّي وَأَنَا مِنْ عَلِيٍّ وَلاَ يُؤَدِّي عَنِّي إِلاَّ أَنَا أَوْ عَلِيٌّ ‏"‏​
the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "'Ali is from me and I am from 'Ali. And none should represent me except myself or 'Ali."(Grade of Hadith : Hasan(good))

Sunni reference:
Jami` at-Tirmidhi, English reference : Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3719, Arabic reference : Book 49, Hadith 4085

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Ali(a.s.) was Imam and Imam is who guides people. He was not a prophet, But was an Imam whom Allah chose Him for us. So an Imam says what he knows and what it is should be said to people.

[Holy Qur'an,13:7 ] You( O, Muhammad ) are only a warner, and there is a guide for every people.

Ibn Abbas( one of the companions of Prophet ) said that upon the revelation of this verse the Holy Prophet (s) put his hands on his chest and said that he was the warner, and then pointed to Ali (a) and added that Ali (a) was the guide and shall continue to lead people after the Prophet (s).

Some sunni reference:
Tafsir Kabir, Fakhr Razi, Volume 19, Page 14.
Al-Durrul-Manthur, Jalaladdin Suyuti, Volume. 4 Page 45.

قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ عَلِيٌّ مِنِّي وَأَنَا مِنْ عَلِيٍّ وَلاَ يُؤَدِّي عَنِّي إِلاَّ أَنَا أَوْ عَلِيٌّ ‏"‏​
the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "'Ali is from me and I am from 'Ali. And none should represent me except myself or 'Ali."(Grade of Hadith : Hasan(good))

Sunni reference:
Jami` at-Tirmidhi, English reference : Vol. 1, Book 46, Hadith 3719, Arabic reference : Book 49, Hadith 4085

Yes Ali is Imam but some regarded him much more than just Imam, for example they call him by name to save them from a trouble not realizing
that he's just a Human being, i asked some "which you prefer to call for help "ya allah" or " ya Ali"", some said we prefer to call Ali than calling Allah
for help.

Is it right that they ask the help from Ali even though that he died long time ago ?

mojtaba

Yes Ali is Imam but some regarded him much more than just Imam, for example they call him by name to save them from a trouble not realizing
that he's just a Human being, i asked some "which you prefer to call for help "ya allah" or " ya Ali"", some said we prefer to call Ali than calling Allah
for help.

Is it right that they ask the help from Ali even though that he died long time ago ?
Salam.
My brother, please consider your post is off-topic. However I answer your post.

The following verse is about Jesus and His Mother(peace be upon them), but all Shias believe that it is also for Prophet Muhammad, Hazrat Ftimah and 12 Imams(i.e. 14 infallibles ):

Holy Qur'an, chapter Al-Ma'idah, verse 17:
They are certainly faithless who say, ‘Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary.’ Say, ‘Who can avail anything against Allah should He wish to destroy the Messiah, son of Mary, and his mother, and everyone upon the earth?’ To Allah belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and whatever is between them. He creates whatever He wishes, and Allah has power over all things.

You should know that, if a Shia says ' Ya Ali(O Ali) ', he or she indeed says: ' O Ali, Who Allah loves you and Who is very near to Allah and Who is one of the most pious servants of Allah, ask from Allah so that He solves my problem, or saves me from the trouble '.

Holy Qur'an, Sura Al-i-Imran:

Do not suppose those who were slain in the way of Allah to be dead; no, they are living and provided for near their Lord, (169) exulting in what Allah has given them out of His grace, and rejoicing for those who have not yet joined them from [those left] behind them, that they will have no fear, nor will they grieve.(170)

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Salam.
My brother, please consider your post is off-topic. However I answer your post.

The following verse is about Jesus and His Mother(peace be upon them), but all Shias believe that it is also for Prophet Muhammad, Hazrat Ftimah and 12 Imams(i.e. 14 infallibles ):

Holy Qur'an, chapter Al-Ma'idah, verse 17:
They are certainly faithless who say, ‘Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary.’ Say, ‘Who can avail anything against Allah should He wish to destroy the Messiah, son of Mary, and his mother, and everyone upon the earth?’ To Allah belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, and whatever is between them. He creates whatever He wishes, and Allah has power over all things.

You should know that, if a Shia says ' Ya Ali(O Ali) ', he or she indeed says: ' O Ali, Who Allah loves you and Who is very near to Allah and Who is one of the most pious servants of Allah, ask from Allah so that He solves my problem, or saves me from the trouble '.

Holy Qur'an, Sura Al-i-Imran:

Do not suppose those who were slain in the way of Allah to be dead; no, they are living and provided for near their Lord, (169) exulting in what Allah has given them out of His grace, and rejoicing for those who have not yet joined them from [those left] behind them, that they will have no fear, nor will they grieve.(170)

Thank you brother.
Do you think and believe that Hazrat Ali is all hearing and all knowing that he knows that someone is calling him for help ?

mojtaba

Thank you brother.
Do you think and believe that Hazrat Ali is all hearing and all knowing that he knows that someone is calling him for help ?

Holy Qur'an, Sura At-Tawba, verse 105:
And say, ‘Go on working: Allah will see your conduct, and His Apostle and the faithful [as well], and you will be returned to the Knower of the sensible and the Unseen, and He will inform you concerning what you used to do.

According to the Hadiths of Ahlul Bayt, the faithful in the verse are 12 Imams.

If you can not accept this, because you are not Shia, see the following verses and Hadiths on Sunni Books:

Holy Qur'an, Chapter 37:
79.Peace to Noah, throughout the nations!
109.Peace be to Abraham!
120.Peace be to Moses and Aaron!
181.Peace be to the apostles!

If the Salams do not receive to them and they do not be aware of this greeting and also they can not hear, so what do you think when you are reciting these verses? and then why you recite these verses?

Yes. They can hear our sounds by Allah's leave.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
Recite" There is no god but Allah" to your deads(before graving them).
Reference : Sahih Muslim 917
In-book reference : Book 11, Hadith 3
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1998

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
Recite" There is no god but Allah" to your deads.
Reference : Sahih Muslim 916 a
In-book reference : Book 11, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1996

It was narrated from Ishaq bin ‘Abdullah bin Ja’far that his father said:
“The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: ‘Recite to your dead ones: “La ilaha illallahul-Halimul-Karim, Subhan-Allahi Rabbil-‘Arshil-‘Azim, Al-Hamdu Lillahi Rabbil-‘alamin (None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Forbearing, the Most Kind. Glory is to Allah, Lord of the magnificent Throne; praise is to Allah, the Lord of the worlds).’” They said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, what about those who are alive?’ He said: ‘Even better, even better.’”
Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah
English reference : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 1446
Arabic reference : Book 6, Hadith 1513

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Holy Qur'an, Sura At-Tawba, verse 105:
And say, ‘Go on working: Allah will see your conduct, and His Apostle and the faithful [as well], and you will be returned to the Knower of the sensible and the Unseen, and He will inform you concerning what you used to do.

وَقُلِ اعْمَلُوا فَسَيَرَى اللَّهُ عَمَلَكُمْ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَسَتُرَدُّونَ إِلَى عَالِمِ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ فَيُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِمَا كُنْتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ

فَسَيَرَى is a future tense, it isn't like saying إن الله يرى , Do you think deeds (اعملو) is the same as calling , such as saying "وادعو الرسول والمؤمنيين فهم يسمعونكم"

According to the Hadiths of Ahlul Bayt, the faithful in the verse are 12 Imams.

Don't you think that Allah is better than the 12 Imams, I believe that Allah loves the person who seeks him for forgiveness and not asking
it from his prophets or from the 12 Imams, what do you think ?

If you can not accept this, because you are not Shia, see the following verses and Hadiths on Sunni Books:

I'm not Sunni either, i'm just a Muslim as Adam was.

Holy Qur'an, Chapter 37:
79.Peace to Noah, throughout the nations!
109.Peace be to Abraham!
120.Peace be to Moses and Aaron!
181.Peace be to the apostles!

If the Salams do not receive to them and they do not be aware of this greeting and also they can not hear, so what do you think when you are reciting these verses? and then why you recite these verses?

It's God the one saying in the quran Peace be to Abraham ..etc, not us, does it say "قل سلاما على", say peace be to ..

Yes. They can hear our sounds by Allah's leave.

If God hear our sounds then why not calling him directly than calling one of the Imam, God is merciful and he likes his
servants to ask for his help and for his forgiveness, that's what i believe and that's what i think.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
Recite" There is no god but Allah" to your deads(before graving them).
Reference : Sahih Muslim 917
In-book reference : Book 11, Hadith 3
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1998

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:
Recite" There is no god but Allah" to your deads.
Reference : Sahih Muslim 916 a
In-book reference : Book 11, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1996

It was narrated from Ishaq bin ‘Abdullah bin Ja’far that his father said:
“The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: ‘Recite to your dead ones: “La ilaha illallahul-Halimul-Karim, Subhan-Allahi Rabbil-‘Arshil-‘Azim, Al-Hamdu Lillahi Rabbil-‘alamin (None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, the Forbearing, the Most Kind. Glory is to Allah, Lord of the magnificent Throne; praise is to Allah, the Lord of the worlds).’” They said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, what about those who are alive?’ He said: ‘Even better, even better.’”
Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah
English reference : Vol. 1, Book 6, Hadith 1446
Arabic reference : Book 6, Hadith 1513

Will it convert the dead to a Muslim or will it change anything ? IOW do you think the dead can still convert to Islam by hearing such words..