• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I've not been tested.
It just doesn't interest me.
Well, of course, the reason I did the test is because for 70 years, I've known zero about my ancestry. My father and I never saw each other's faces. And the Children's Aid severed my relationship with my mother at the ripe old age of 7.

After sending my DNA in, I've actually met dozens of my sisters and brothers, nieces and nephews, great nieces and nephews, and more. Went to a family barbecue (the family's 39th time, my very first) on July 12, and their were 50 people there, 90% of whom I was directly related to. And I'm going to have lunch with my sister tomorrow! You have no idea how interesting it is to me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, of course, the reason I did the test is because for 70 years, I've known zero about my ancestry. My father and I never saw each other's faces. And the Children's Aid severed my relationship with my mother at the ripe old age of 7.

After sending my DNA in, I've actually met dozens of my sisters and brothers, nieces and nephews, great nieces and nephews, and more. Went to a family barbecue (the family's 39th time, my very first) on July 12, and their were 50 people there, 90% of whom I was directly related to. And I'm going to have lunch with my sister tomorrow! You have no idea how interesting it is to me.
I already have all the family I want.
I've even pared away some permanently.
(I'm not the most social goober out there.)

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I've not been tested.
It just doesn't interest me.
Look at this picture: the guy in the upper left is my father at 19, the other 2 are me at 17. We could be the same person, and we never even looked at each other.

Father & Me.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Look at this picture: the guy in the upper left is my father at 19, the other 2 are me at 17. We could be the same person, and we never even looked at each other.

View attachment 36023
It's useful for some.
I know of a guy who discovered he was adopted,
& hooked up with his biological family.
Btw, you're a fetching dude. (I'm not.)
But you also look a bit serial killery.

Last edited:

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Has anyone figured out how the OP being of mixed race adds anything to their argument?