• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm mixed race and I'm 100% against race mixing/interracial relationships. Because:

1. Race mixing is racism/race hatred. How is mixing your race and your racial line out of existence not race hatred/self hatred? Every person I've ever asked has been unable to answer this. It would also ultimately destroy diversity.

2. Race mixing is scientifically proven to have detrimental consequences such as mixed race people having infertility, lower IQ, mental health issues, defects/disabilities, etc. due to being mixed.

Mixed people are more likely to have a variety of medical issues.
Sources:
- White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness. Biracial Asian Americans and Mental Health
- White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies. Prematurity and Low Birth Weight as Potential Mediators of Higher Stillbirth Risk in Mixed Black/White Race Couples
- Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples. Adverse perinatal outcomes among interracial couples in the United States. - PubMed - NCBI
- Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions. The Plight of Mixed Race Adolescents
- Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity
- Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink. Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity
- Interracial people cannot receive certain organ donations. Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

Laika

Premium Member
I'm mixed race and I'm 100% against race mixing/interracial relationships.

I'm white and my racial consciousness (if you will) is pretty limited as I bought in to the liberal idea of being "colour-blind" ever since I was a kid. It's just what was normal and I never thought about it any other way. In practice, I know this isn't true as I have my share of prejudices which I can pick up on but I try to recognise them and work around them if I can. So I'm still getting used to the idea that being white has more impact on my identity and how to work reacts to me than I have taken for granted. I don't know how it would work for someone with a mixed racial background but my impression is that they tend to get rejected or isolated from both communities (which has to be hard emotionally).

So I guess there is an interesting story behind your views and you're welcome to share if you want. :)

1. Race mixing is racism/race hatred. How is mixing your race and your racial line out of existence not race hatred/self hatred? Every person I've ever asked has been unable to answer this. It would also ultimately destroy diversity.

I think you're assuming that racial purity is a basis for self-love and self-respect, whereas racial mixing is driven by hatred and self-loathing. Could you expand on why racial purity is so important as a basis for a person's identity?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Since the beginning of human existence we have cross-bred - latest evidence suggests that Neanderthals didn't die out, they were interbred with other human species.
Europe is a combination of many races, the UK we're known as Anglo-Saxons.

Interbreeding is good, race purity is not.

danieldemol

Premium Member
I'm mixed race and I'm 100% against race mixing/interracial relationships. Because:

1. Race mixing is racism/race hatred. How is mixing your race and your racial line out of existence not race hatred/self hatred? Every person I've ever asked has been unable to answer this.
Why would we be accountable to answering a concocted straw man? When my wife and I fell in love it was just a natural occurrence, we were not sitting around rubbing our hands gleefully plotting the annihilation of the white/black race.

It would also ultimately destroy diversity.
Nonsense, aside from the fact that some will be born wholly white or wholly black, the random gene mutation responsible for human diversity would hardly grind to a halt due to race mixing.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

2. Race mixing is scientifically proven to have detrimental consequences such as mixed race people having infertility, lower IQ, mental health issues, defects/disabilities, etc. due to being mixed.

Sources:
- White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness. Biracial Asian Americans and Mental Health
- White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies. Prematurity and Low Birth Weight as Potential Mediators of Higher Stillbirth Risk in Mixed Black/White Race Couples
- Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples. Adverse perinatal outcomes among interracial couples in the United States. - PubMed - NCBI
- Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions. The Plight of Mixed Race Adolescents
- Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity
- Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink. Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity
- Interracial people cannot receive certain organ donations. Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com
Even i can see your point about mixed races when it comes to some of the arguments you have, i would say we are all human beings. So even if it was not meant to be mixed races from the very beginning of time, we are now in a situation we must accept that yes there are mixed races.
Some of your thoughts even go as far as being extreme, but that is your choice and you are allowed to have your view.
No matter where we come from, personally, i see all human beings the same. we are all humans. who would be better off by working together to build a better home for future generations. mixed race or not.

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
if you're mixed race, which of your races are you against mixing with??

PureX

Veteran Member

Then you are asking idiots, or more likely, they are being rendered speechless by the stupidity of that supposition.
This is totally false.
Sources:
All of these issues are due to the bigotry that comes with being mixed race in a racially bigoted culture. YOU are, in fact, one of the causes, here, not the biology of having mixed race parents.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Nonsense, aside from the fact that some will be born wholly white or wholly black, the random gene mutation responsible for human diversity would hardly grind to a halt due to race mixing.
They cannot be wholly white or wholly Black. They will be mix, which is OK in many countries.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"Race mixing" creates genetic diversity. And despite your claims, mixed race people are not less intelligent or are more prone to mental/physical disabilities.
I'm a big fan of race mixing.
(I'd better be....otherwise Mrs Revolt might use her
kung fu on me. Those people are born knowing it.)

Last edited:

Lyndon

Premium Member
White people are too inbred anyway, a little race mixing is good for everyone!!

Lyndon

Premium Member
Arabs invented the violin and the guitar, well the rebec and the oud.