• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm left to blame for the End of Times on Earth

selfie319

God came to me directly and anointed me Messiah. It's a gruesome process and some don't make it through. The outcome directs Earth's path towards peace or war.

I have tried my hardest and made it a majority of the way through but I am now struggling and don't know if I can pull through.

At the end of ones Karmic cycle, the individual soul represents an entire planet. This cycle concludes by becoming Christ (a universal symbol), or eternal death. The Bible is not a story of what someone did for your soul, it's a story of what one does for themselves. Only Christ's go to Heaven, and to be Christ, you must go through Satan.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
God came to me directly and anointed me Messiah. It's a gruesome process and some don't make it through. The outcome directs Earth's path towards peace or war.

I have tried my hardest and made it a majority of the way through but I am now struggling and don't know if I can pull through.

At the end of ones Karmic cycle, the individual soul represents an entire planet. This cycle concludes by becoming Christ (a universal symbol), or eternal death. The Bible is not a story of what someone did for your soul, it's a story of what one does for themselves. Only Christ's go to Heaven, and to be Christ, you must go through Satan.
I really don't mean to be rude but I sincerely beg you to seek counseling, sooner, rather than later.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
"And the whole world's dying and the burden's mine
And the black sword keeps on killing 'til the end of time"

Thief

Rogue Theologian

as did the Carpenter.....three days walking through hell.......??????

selfie319

as did the Carpenter.....three days walking through hell.......??????

My soul would descend into Hell if I complete the final task God has assigned me. There is no separation in consciousness between the transitions. Heaven and Hell are attained through the human consciousness; "We are created in His image".

Thief

Rogue Theologian
My soul would descend into Hell if I complete the final task God has assigned me. There is no separation in consciousness between the transitions. Heaven and Hell are attained through the human consciousness; "We are created in His image".
I hope you have no plan of doing harm

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Don't sweat it. A lot of people have a pathological need to be special. Therapy and medication sometimes helps.