• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm am sure this joke has been told before.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Speaking as someone who worked on a fishing boat, no it ain't. Seals are like Justin Beiber. They only look like they have value.

Well, you're Canadian. Your house is probably carpeted with baby seal pelts, as well as a collection of gaffs and hakapiks in a golf bag.

Wirey

Fartist
Well, you're Canadian. Your house is probably carpeted with baby seal pelts, as well as a collection of gaffs and hakapiks in a golf bag.

I, personally, have offed a bunch of seals, and trust me, I'm A-OK with it. I never had a problem looking at my sister crying because she was hungry and looking at a $60 seal and making a decision. People who abhor the seal hunt are also people who apparently hate poor people.

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
I, personally, have offed a bunch of Navy SEALs, and trust me, I'm A-OK with it. I never had a problem looking at my sister crying because she was hungry and looking at a $60 SEAL and making a decision. People who abhor the seal hunt are also people who apparently hate poor people.

Fixed your post you terrorist.

Tumah

Veteran Member
Is this one of those jokes where everyone laughs because they don't want to look like they don't get the joke but really no one gets it?
Because I don't get it.

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
Is this one of those jokes where everyone laughs because they don't want to look like they don't get the joke but really no one gets it?
Because I don't get it.

It's a joke about clubbing baby seals.

Tumah

Veteran Member
It's a joke about clubbing baby seals.

???

QtF0Gpr.jpg

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
I thought the navy had an age requirement. They ran out of 18 year olds for the seals? And who lets them into the clubs? So irresponsible.