• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you're liberal, I believe your faith is in doubt

Shadow Link

Perhaps you can explain the logical and factual grounds for your insight that "liberals are mostly emotionally based people"?

After all, I wouldn't want to think of you as merely mindlessly parroting right-wing slurs.
Is personal experience good enough?

Yeah, I know you secretly love reading my posts and all.

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
I recommend this thread be stickied, as it is a beacon of light to the rest of the forums.
Edit: that was probably a bit too much. Mods: pls no ban

Last edited:

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I recommend this thread be stickied, as it is a beacon of light to the rest of the forums. Also, in my experiences, the liberals are usually the ones less likely to shoot you in the face for not being a white, heterosexual, evangelical Christian male. Go figure.
As a conservative religious person, I don't plan on shooting anyone in the face for any reason.

David1967

Premium Member
As a conservative religious person, I don't plan on shooting anyone in the face for any reason.

Nor do I as a moderate religious person.;) And (thankfully) I don't personally know anyone conservative or liberal that I'm concerned about committing violence against anyone. I do however know people on both sides who can be downright annoying at times.:cool:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Is personal experience good enough?

Yeah, I know you secretly love reading my posts and all.

Personal experience of liberals?
You realise we all have that, and perhaps @Sunstone has had different experiences to what you're claiming.

So...'most liberals you've met' would be hyperbole, I would guess, but going with 'most liberals' starts to make claims on millions of people you've never met based on the few you have.

Hardly compelling.