• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you're liberal, I believe your faith is in doubt

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
I actually feel kind of bad after having read the user's profile: it says she's 13.

Shadow Link

This isn't just christians, but for all religions
There is reason in some cases of how this could be true. Modern liberals(who have hi-jacked the classical term "liberal") are mostly emotionally based people. And "faith" does require more than this, like patience and thinking for instance.

Last edited:

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
There is reason in some cases of how this could be true. Modern liberals(who have hi-jacked the classical term "liberal") are mostly emotionally based people. And "faith" does require more than this, like patience and thinking for instance.

There is a clear connection between libralism and learning. it becomes the natural habitat of academics. And philosophical thinkers.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I actually feel kind of bad after having read the user's profile: it says she's 13.

I don't know. Doesn't sound like a 13 year old even despite the stupidity of the comments. Could be the sock-puppet of an older adult -- or something along those lines -- who is happily trolling us today. Too little information to go on at this point. But at least if the account is a sock puppet, "she" has now made a short list of accounts to watch.