• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you were a vengeful god ...

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
All the fundies, no matter what their creed, starting with those who presumed to speak for me.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Rapists, Murderers, Child molesters, people who torment small children and animals, the ones who are not sorry and have no remorse (if they had remorse and were sorry I would be obligated to forgive them)

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Would you just burn the whole of reality, to save arguing over religious things?
Plus would you have just settled the arguments in advance and not even really mean too, by chance; as all would be done, before it is done?

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Who would you smite?
I know you're question is just in fun, but I can't bring myself to smite anyone. Can't I just create a new planet, take all the fundies (of all stripes - ie- all the people who hate other people) and put them on the new planet? That way, if they want to smite each other, they are free to do so. And if they want to kill each other in my name, so be it. :areyoucra And if they want to kill each other because they hate me, so be that too. :shrug:

Self-created hell.
And, hopefully on the original planet, self-created heaven. :angel2: