• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you tickle someone who isn't ticklish, what are you doing to them?

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
:yes:

Everyone has a spot. You just have to find it.

You see..
My solution to this is to just give them full acces to try. (S)He just received the wrong statistics in his or her life and I am willing to provide them additional data to restate their opinion.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I think foreplay, because I've known even tickling itself to be foreplay. Although I suppose if a person wasn't open to the tickling, then maybe molestation

dust1n

Zindīq
I think foreplay, because I've known even tickling itself to be foreplay. Although I suppose if a person wasn't open to the tickling, then maybe molestation

Are you saying that when a father tickles his son that it is foreplay or molestation?

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Are you saying that when a father tickles his son that it is foreplay or molestation?

You have a point there, although the son may indeed interpret it as molestation, especially if he's angry at his father about something at that present moment, and wants to get him trouble :yes:

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
My husband is ticklish on the bottom of his feet. He told me early on, "Do NOT tickle me there," so naturally, I do. Nothing excessive though. He's in bed reading, I walk by and run my finger along the underside of his foot as I pass. He swears at me. I keep walking with a big smile on my face.

It never gets old.
disturbed.gif

Smoke

Done here.
My husband is ticklish on the bottom of his feet. He told me early on, "Do NOT tickle me there," so naturally, I do. Nothing excessive though. He's in bed reading, I walk by and run my finger along the underside of his foot as I pass. He swears at me. I keep walking with a big smile on my face.

It never gets old.
disturbed.gif

As somebody in exactly the same situation as your husband, I can assure you that it does.

Renji

Throwing jokes on them :D. Anyway, I am also a type of person who isn't ticklish..