• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you could have any pet, what would it be?

Skwim

Veteran Member
A Madagascar lungsucker

62bg03nvuqbit1pfk8tjn8safe.jpg

Electra

If I could convince My Lady Pegasus to manifest in Yang it would be brilliant. Lady doesn't enjoy being in such a dense reality, it would be selfish of me to wish it so. (I am in sane)

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
Non domesticated and the means to care for it? A griz or black bear, I love them. Something in the realm of possibilities? I would like to have another Basset hound. I had one named Bogie he passed away last July, and man it still hurts so bad I can hardly look at a photo of him. He was 12 and got a rare breathing disease. I would have already got another but right now my circumstances will not allow it. Not only that I paid $400US for bogie now a (very) good basset will cost $1500> 2500 ! Maye in a year or two...

; { >

MrMrdevincamus

Voice Of The Martyrs Supporter
Kilgore Trout said:
Copying shamelessly from @A Greased Scotsman
I would have a microraptor Gui. A dinosaur with more feathers than an a modern bird, and one of the few theropod dinosaurs we know the color of.

Why don't you catch a crow or raven and glue on some extra feathers?

; {>