• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you could have any pet, what would it be?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'd have a chimp:
18kxn8o6g5h1mjpg.jpg

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I'd have a horse on 100 acres near a mountain and a stream with a dirt road leading to town that has posts to tie up my horse.

Flame

Beware
Albino-Burmese-Python.png

Albino Burmese Python. Sadly due to restrictive laws you can't take them over state borders and there are no breeders in my state :(

MD

qualiaphile
I want 3 dogs one day. 2 big ferocious dogs that would make people pee in their pants, and one small cute one.

I would walk the dogs outside, in an undershirt, with fake tatoos, after the gym so the pump is strong.

But at night we'd all sleep in one room, the big ones on the floor and the small one on the bed at my feet.

Flame

Beware
I used to have one. It got 14 feet long and we gave it away

When I was growing up on the east coast my dad had one but sadly it died of health issues (tumor in its stomach) One of the most gentle snakes I've had the pleasure of getting to know.