• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you could create your own paradise how would you form it?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Assuming an after life exists and assuming you were given the ability to create your own paradise how would you form it? Would other people be able to partake in your paradise? Would you recreate the happy memories in your life and live them out to eternity?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
In my ideal Paradise there is only me and a hundred of cute men...:p:p:p

LoL...kidding...yes...it would be made of my best memories.

Ellen Brown

I would make men much more gentle, and women much more grateful. Both would be highly sensitive to evil interference. I'd keep the temperature between 25 and 28 C. We'd have rain between 1 and 2 am. Humans would be vegetarians and some plants would have meat like nutritional qualities. The heavens would be much closer to us for our viewing pleasure. The races would be ignored, because racial hatred was caused by evil.

Tumah

Veteran Member
There would be an island somewhere near the equator, a self-replenishing bb-q, a computer, and a me. And a lifetime supply of man-wipes.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Thinking about the OP about paradise I find that to me paradise, heaven should and sometimes can be on Earth. Some people conceive of heaven as as refind what in the East is called "tamas" - perfect sloth and laziness.

To me, being engaged in doing something useful with friends and loved ones is heavenly. My ideal is that this be extended to be continuous and not something which comes and goes.

Tumah

Veteran Member
To me, being engaged in doing something useful with friends and loved ones is heavenly. My ideal is that this be extended to be continuous and not something which comes and goes.
Classic Mr. Extrovert. Just classic.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
You know there'd be tea, chocolate, music, and... and the rest is nsfw, but obviously includes lots of whips, handcuffs and blindfolds. If there's no torture in Paradise it's not Paradise.

Last edited:

Workman

UNIQUE
Assuming an after life exists and assuming you were given the ability to create your own paradise how would you form it? Would other people be able to partake in your paradise? Would you recreate the happy memories in your life and live them out to eternity?
Well that’s the thing, it cannot be from creating(that is only for the unconscious mind to play with) ..but it already be ‘CREATED’ in there within you. Its only because one is asleep through of a hypnotic way in its evil work...

Let me explain..

In the human mind..there be a conscious part of the mind as well the unconscious part of the mind.
Conscious be of our control in our reality..but the unconsciousness is unique, It keeps hold of all our memories and our thoughts and more..and that be where we do all our creating from, in its imagination.

Conscious be the collection from its unconscious mind for creating in your reality. One thing you must understand is that the unconsciousness doesn’t know of what’s NOT reality..be exactly like a dream..our dreaming are in our imagination(unconsciousness)..and one be not aware of its reality is in a deep sleep.

The unconsciousness be only from its own doings in the mind(imagination), ..which also denies in your access for controlling it. The Imagination be much more complex than knowledge..knowledge be it’s limitation of it.

But be of more importantly is the conscious part of the mind that you are unaware of...

Not only does conscious be part of the mind..but it be also from its direct line to your SOUL..for it is your soul whom does all the connecting of your reality..even whom created in your personality..for be your SOUL that is God...and from there be the Part(Paradise) of what you are seeking in as well the Problem in our ‘The Living’! God was talking about your soul..you must sacrifice everything you know in order to take up your cross(Body) and follow God..in other words..you have filled your soul and directed it from your imagination(s)..instead of letting your imagination be from your soul(It be Loved). Meaning you are asleep in your imaginations, and are not able to wake up(out of its non-reality) until you wake the soul up..through ONLY its LOVE.

Your unconscious mind be what creates of the every evidence..
Your Soul however be NOT! for evidence(that’s only for the unconsciousness mind to create in)

So my answer be it don’t create in Paradise..
The ‘Kingdom of God’ be in your Soul.(already created, you need only to find it).

Last edited:

Unguru

I am a Sikh nice to meet you
You know there'd be tea, chocolate, music, and... and the rest is nsfw, but obviously includes lots of whips, handcuffs and blindfolds. If there's no torture in Paradise it's not Paradise.

So just lots and lots of kink :yum:

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
So just lots and lots of kink :yum:
torture.jpg

LiveBetterLife

It would involve the ability for me (and I suppose all other humans and animals that exist or have existed) to tinker with my consciousness and sensory stimuli to the fullest extent of any part the peak of my / our material form(s).

I suppose that can be summed up with full access to humanistic hedonism.

The possibilities of each conscious or formerly conscious individual would become limitless and unbound by time and space.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member

I've pondered this myself. I don't think Heaven will be reflective of our human lives. Our short time in flesh bodies is just a blip on the timeline of an eternal soul. So once we are done with the flesh I think we will be glad to leave it, and its memories both good and bad behind.

I'd like to explore the universe IF allowed. Explore black holes without having to suffer from the effects of gravity or time. Traverse 100's or 1,000's of light years in the blink of an eye. See what the liquid oceans under ice planets have underneath the frozen surface etc. I'd take the occupation of being a hermit recluse to a new level!

But that's a big IF. I have a feeling the afterlife will be something totally different than any of us expect.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Well that’s the thing, it cannot be from creating(that is only for the unconscious mind to play with) ..but it already be ‘CREATED’ in there within you. Its only because one is asleep through of a hypnotic way in its evil work...

Let me explain..

In the human mind..there be a conscious part of the mind as well the unconscious part of the mind.
Conscious be of our control in our reality..but the unconsciousness is unique, It keeps hold of all our memories and our thoughts and more..and that be where we do all our creating from, in its imagination.

Conscious be the collection from its unconscious mind for creating in your reality. One thing you must understand is that the unconsciousness doesn’t know of what’s NOT reality..be exactly like a dream..our dreaming are in our imagination(unconsciousness)..and one be not aware of its reality is in a deep sleep.

The unconsciousness be only from its own doings in the mind(imagination), ..which also denies in your access for controlling it. The Imagination be much more complex than knowledge..knowledge be it’s limitation of it.

But be of more importantly is the conscious part of the mind that you are unaware of...

Not only does conscious be part of the mind..but it be also from its direct line to your SOUL..for it is your soul whom does all the connecting of your reality..even whom created in your personality..for be your SOUL that is God...and from there be the Part(Paradise) of what you are seeking in as well the Problem in our ‘The Living’! God was talking about your soul..you must sacrifice everything you know in order to take up your cross(Body) and follow God..in other words..you have filled your soul and directed it from your imagination(s)..instead of letting your imagination be from your soul(It be Loved). Meaning you are asleep in your imaginations, and are not able to wake up(out of its non-reality) until you wake the soul up..through ONLY its LOVE.

Your unconscious mind be what creates of the every evidence..
Your Soul however be NOT! for evidence(that’s only for the unconsciousness mind to create in)

So my answer be it don’t create in Paradise..
The ‘Kingdom of God’ be in your Soul.(already created, you need only to find it).

LOL dude it's not that deep it is really a hypothetical question.