• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you could create your own paradise how would you form it?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
but I guess you know more best of what’s right for you.

No, it's just that I never completely died nor did my brain did and I had come back to talk about it.

My spirit did die..than was through by ‘three Stars’ that lead me out through ‘Virgin Mary’ of what be more to know of you and I...I have been to Heaven(through my soul)and I felt it...and it be ABSOLUTELY nothing compared to what you and I feel of ‘the now’
It be an amazing feeling to NOT even know...Believe it or not! I don’t really care what you think...it is worth nothing but of my own truth that I have kept to myself and now I have come back to claim my People of God of that is True.
Believe it or Not! Be up to You! Not by force off-coarse, or its method, evidence nor its logic...because it ain’t for the unconscious world that you seek in..but your own conscious Free-will to decide ..BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

Look, as much as I want to say "hey that's a cool story and I believe you" I'll say whatever experiences you were blessed with, let those experiences enrich your life. Thank you for sharing but until I have experiences of my own I'll just hypothesize about them.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
To answer my own thread's question I think paradise for me would be on an island somewhere with big barrel barbecue pit with the Dallas Cowboys symbol. My mother and father and brother and all my family are there. We all listening to old school Temptations, Teddy Pendergrass and having a good time. God being the DJ spinning the music while I chill at the grill cooking sipping on my Hennessy.