• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If this pandemic/pestilece is a sign of the end..next sign is in the heavens

Tiberius

Not sure what mistakenly gave you the idea I could care less about your opinions of the bible or God. Now would I expect you to be able to understand.

Da 12:10 - Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

You are also a fulfilled prophecy.

Again, vagueness. I don't expect anything more from you.

dad

Undefeated
Again, vagueness. I don't expect anything more from you.
The verse was actually clear. In the time of the end..

"none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand"

The five signs we see in the 3 gospels that denote the time of sorrows are also clear.

The signs after that in near the middle and end of the seven-year period are very specific and clear.

That is why I do not see this pestilence as a sign we are at the seven-year period.

The implications and ramifications of this plague are starting to be known though. It is leading in the direction of some key things we will see in the future. Things like a mark needed to buy or sell. Things like setting up a possible big war. Things like freedom being lost. Things like a world government. Many things we will see in the future prophesied by the bible seem to be coming into place or moving in that direction.

This all may seem vague to you. That is fine.

Tiberius

The verse was actually clear. In the time of the end..

"none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand"

The five signs we see in the 3 gospels that denote the time of sorrows are also clear.

The signs after that in near the middle and end of the seven-year period are very specific and clear.

That is why I do not see this pestilence as a sign we are at the seven-year period.

The implications and ramifications of this plague are starting to be known though. It is leading in the direction of some key things we will see in the future. Things like a mark needed to buy or sell. Things like setting up a possible big war. Things like freedom being lost. Things like a world government. Many things we will see in the future prophesied by the bible seem to be coming into place or moving in that direction.

This all may seem vague to you. That is fine.

Yeah, that's vague, despite your protestations. We've already covered your so called signs. They've happened lots. Like all doomsayers before you, your claims are meaningless.

dad

Undefeated
Yeah, that's vague, despite your protestations. We've already covered your so called signs. They've happened lots. Like all doomsayers before you, your claims are meaningless.
The highly specific signs of the end time are anything but vague.

One example is that men will need a mark in their foreheads or right hand to be able to buy or sell anything.

Tiberius

The highly specific signs of the end time are anything but vague.

One example is that men will need a mark in their foreheads or right hand to be able to buy or sell anything.

So specific, huh? You can't even say where it will be. What kind of mark is it? Is it painted on? A microchip, as some people have feared? A birthmark? Tattoo?

And what will happen to render them incapable of buying or selling? Will God cause a malfunction on their bank accounts? WIll they lose their credit cards? Will the banks shut down?

All you've given is vague nonsense. Time for the specifics!

dad

Undefeated
So specific, huh? You can't even say where it will be. What kind of mark is it? Is it painted on? A microchip, as some people have feared? A birthmark? Tattoo?
It is something that identifies a person and is connected to buying and selling. We don't need a rocket scientist to tell us that modern technology is there already. Only the right conditions and leader needs to be in place to give the green light.
And what will happen to render them incapable of buying or selling? Will God cause a malfunction on their bank accounts? WIll they lose their credit cards? Will the banks shut down?
If you cannot buy or sell that means you cannot have a bank account that is accessible without the mark.
Years ago people used to say that was science fiction and impossible. Not any more.

Tiberius

It is something that identifies a person and is connected to buying and selling. We don't need a rocket scientist to tell us that modern technology is there already. Only the right conditions and leader needs to be in place to give the green light.

So your specific isn't actually specific at all. You were wrong.

If you cannot buy or sell that means you cannot have a bank account that is accessible without the mark.
Years ago people used to say that was science fiction and impossible. Not any more.

But you said this only applies to some people, not all.

Tiberius

If you can't figure that out you are spamming.

If you are being specific, why can't you describe the mark? The best you've said is that it's, "something that identifies a person and is connected to buying and selling."

That's hardly specific, is it? I asked you several questions about it that you didn't address at all.

What part of the body is it on? What kind of mark is it? Is it painted on? A microchip, as some people have feared? A birthmark? Tattoo?

If you really have the specifics, you should be able to answer these questions easily.

dad

Undefeated
If you are being specific, why can't you describe the mark? The best you've said is that it's, "something that identifies a person and is connected to buying and selling."
The specifics are that a wicked leader will cause the whole world to receive his mark. He will make it punishable by death if you refuse. You will not be able to do any buying or selling without it. It also has some connection with 666. It also has a connection to the name of the ruler. Specifically.

What part of the body is it on?
The hand or the forehead. Specifically.

What kind of mark is it? Is it painted on? A microchip, as some people have feared? A birthmark? Tattoo?

It is the kind of mark that the wicked leader insists people receive in their hands or foreheads that they need to do any buying and selling and which is mandatory in the extreme. It also seems likely that beheading will be a major method of execution for those that refuse the mark, and who refuse to worship the evil leader. Specifically.

Since the mark is not yet here, we do not know the final manifestation of what it will look like. People living a mere hundred years ago would have not had any idea that any little mark on people could be used for commerce. These days, we see biometrics, smart chips, and all sorts of little things that can and are used for commerce.
We also see that such technology could be used in connection to a pandemic.

Tiberius

The specifics are that a wicked leader will cause the whole world to receive his mark. He will make it punishable by death if you refuse. You will not be able to do any buying or selling without it. It also has some connection with 666. It also has a connection to the name of the ruler. Specifically.

So, a leader (you can't say who) will cause everyone (you can't say how) will receive a mark (which you can't describe any more specifically than "a mark.") It also has SOME connection with 666, but you can't say specifically. (Even though nearly all evidence shows that 666 refers to Nero Does 666 add up to Nero?.)

Cool story, bro.

The hand or the forehead. Specifically.

What part of the hand? Or what part of the forehead? You aren't being specific.

It is the kind of mark that the wicked leader insists people receive in their hands or foreheads that they need to do any buying and selling and which is mandatory in the extreme. It also seems likely that beheading will be a major method of execution for those that refuse the mark, and who refuse to worship the evil leader. Specifically.

This doesn't answer my question.

Or do you think that giving a vague answer and then putting the word "specifically" at the end means it's no longer vague?

Since the mark is not yet here, we do not know the final manifestation of what it will look like.

So you admit that you don't have any idea, despite the fact that you claimed you could give specific details.

You are contradicting yourself more than usual.

People living a mere hundred years ago would have not had any idea that any little mark on people could be used for commerce. These days, we see biometrics, smart chips, and all sorts of little things that can and are used for commerce.

But none of them are marks ON PEOPLE, are they?

We also see that such technology could be used in connection to a pandemic.

Please describe SPECIFICALLY how that kind of technology can be used in connection to a pandemic.

And what exactly do you mean "used in connection to a pandemic"? Is it used to spread the pandemic? Is it used to treat the pandemic? Once again you are being vague despite your claims of specificity.

dad

Undefeated
So, a leader (you can't say who) will cause everyone (you can't say how) will receive a mark (which you can't describe any more specifically than "a mark.") It also has SOME connection with 666, but you can't say specifically. (Even though nearly all evidence shows that 666 refers to Nero Does 666 add up to Nero?.)

A man that will be a world ruler that will invade Israel, and plant his palace there, will be possessed of Satan, and be wounded seemingly unto death (declared dead). This man will be seemingly resurrected from the dead and be alive again.
In the end his kingdom shall be broken completely and the arm of his power will be broken. (although I suspect he will actually have his right arm removed or crippled, and be blind in the right eye literally also)

Zec 11:17 - Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

He will be in charge of middle east peace and make a deal that spans seven years. (specific enough for you yet?). Halfway through that time he breaks the deal or pact that involves Israel. He invades and conquers Israel, and sets up his own palaces in the area. He then enters the holy place of the Jews in Jerusalem on the mountain, and stops their daily sacrifice of animals! (that will be going on again also, are we specific enough for you yet?) Then he will enter the holiest place there and set up some sort of robot computer idol. That moment we see that idol set up, is when the final Great Tribulation will have begun! This will last 42 months, or three and a half years, specifically!

He will cause all people on earth to get his mark that is needed to buy or sell. (by logical extension use medical services, travel, etc). He will institute a death penalty for any who refuse. ( do these sound like random predictions to you?) The principal seat of his power will be in the remnants of the old Roman empire. He will use a system of ten leaders and areas in his rule.

proxy-image

Since the whole world will be under his rule (except some parts that may in rebellion at times) the ten kings would include nations all over the world. There will be 144,000 Jewish prophets running around preaching and asking us not to receive the mark etc. (how's that for a specific number and nationality?) There will also be two special men who will be endowed with God's powers who evade this wicked ruler's kingdom and laws, and who call fire down to burn soldiers or anyone else who tries to stop them to a crisp! (specific?) They will also control the weather and stop rain etc as they wish. These two men will be untouchable by anyone for the 42 months. They will be hated by the world immensely because they cannot be silenced or killed or stopped and can inflict judgments from God as they wish and as needed! Many many will listen and repent. The world and the kingdom of the evil end time ruler will not. They will blaspheme and curse God and these prophets more and more despite all the signs. Just days before Jesus returns to earth to rule forever and rid the planet of the wicked, God allows these two men to be killed. They are hated so much that people do not even dignify them with a burial. Their rotting corpses will be lying in the street for three days. These dead bodies will be seen in all the world. This was never possible by the way hundreds of years ago. (specific enough for you yet?) Then after three days, they will be raised from the dead, specifically!

We will also see a lot of demons on earth in these times, because the demons here now will be joined by those who currently reside in outer space, as well as those residing under the earth now. There will aso be angels seen. One angel flies over the earth preaching the gospel for example in the very end, specifically.

I could go on...and on. But if you want to pretend these things are not specific, sorry, I will assume you are not being honest.

Please describe SPECIFICALLY how that kind of technology can be used in connection to a pandemic.

And what exactly do you mean "used in connection to a pandemic"? Is it used to spread the pandemic? Is it used to treat the pandemic? Once again you are being vague despite your claims of specificity.

How the COVID-19 Pandemic is Bringing Biometric Identification One Step Closer

Ha

Tiberius

A man that will be a world ruler that will invade Israel, and plant his palace there, will be possessed of Satan, and be wounded seemingly unto death (declared dead). This man will be seemingly resurrected from the dead and be alive again.
In the end his kingdom shall be broken completely and the arm of his power will be broken. (although I suspect he will actually have his right arm removed or crippled, and be blind in the right eye literally also)

Zec 11:17 - Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

He will be in charge of middle east peace and make a deal that spans seven years. (specific enough for you yet?). Halfway through that time he breaks the deal or pact that involves Israel. He invades and conquers Israel, and sets up his own palaces in the area. He then enters the holy place of the Jews in Jerusalem on the mountain, and stops their daily sacrifice of animals! (that will be going on again also, are we specific enough for you yet?) Then he will enter the holiest place there and set up some sort of robot computer idol. That moment we see that idol set up, is when the final Great Tribulation will have begun! This will last 42 months, or three and a half years, specifically!

He will cause all people on earth to get his mark that is needed to buy or sell. (by logical extension use medical services, travel, etc). He will institute a death penalty for any who refuse. ( do these sound like random predictions to you?) The principal seat of his power will be in the remnants of the old Roman empire. He will use a system of ten leaders and areas in his rule.

proxy-image

Since the whole world will be under his rule (except some parts that may in rebellion at times) the ten kings would include nations all over the world. There will be 144,000 Jewish prophets running around preaching and asking us not to receive the mark etc. (how's that for a specific number and nationality?) There will also be two special men who will be endowed with God's powers who evade this wicked ruler's kingdom and laws, and who call fire down to burn soldiers or anyone else who tries to stop them to a crisp! (specific?) They will also control the weather and stop rain etc as they wish. These two men will be untouchable by anyone for the 42 months. They will be hated by the world immensely because they cannot be silenced or killed or stopped and can inflict judgments from God as they wish and as needed! Many many will listen and repent. The world and the kingdom of the evil end time ruler will not. They will blaspheme and curse God and these prophets more and more despite all the signs. Just days before Jesus returns to earth to rule forever and rid the planet of the wicked, God allows these two men to be killed. They are hated so much that people do not even dignify them with a burial. Their rotting corpses will be lying in the street for three days. These dead bodies will be seen in all the world. This was never possible by the way hundreds of years ago. (specific enough for you yet?) Then after three days, they will be raised from the dead, specifically!

We will also see a lot of demons on earth in these times, because the demons here now will be joined by those who currently reside in outer space, as well as those residing under the earth now. There will aso be angels seen. One angel flies over the earth preaching the gospel for example in the very end, specifically.

I could go on...and on. But if you want to pretend these things are not specific, sorry, I will assume you are not being honest.

Okay, I'll take that.

When it happens, lemme know, m'kay?

If it actually DOES happen, I'll convert immediately.

Now, to be fair, that is talking about going to a cashless society, which we have been doing for ages. Do you not know of the tap-n-go thing with debit cards these days? I use my phone for this, it's incredibly convenient. It's not talking about biometrics. I mean, if I pay for something using my debit card, where is the BIO in it and where is the METRIC in it? Biometric means "body measuring", which is what they mean when they talk about fingerscans for identification. We can have a cashless society without that. This article is just talking about not using a financial transfer technique that can carry illness with it, which is quite important given the pandemic we are experiencing, doncha think? Or would you prefer to be handling potentially contaminated cash?

dad

Undefeated
Okay, I'll take that.

When it happens, lemme know, m'kay?

If it actually DOES happen, I'll convert immediately.

Now, to be fair, that is talking about going to a cashless society, which we have been doing for ages. Do you not know of the tap-n-go thing with debit cards these days? I use my phone for this, it's incredibly convenient. It's not talking about biometrics. I mean, if I pay for something using my debit card, where is the BIO in it and where is the METRIC in it? Biometric means "body measuring", which is what they mean when they talk about fingerscans for identification. We can have a cashless society without that. This article is just talking about not using a financial transfer technique that can carry illness with it, which is quite important given the pandemic we are experiencing, doncha think? Or would you prefer to be handling potentially contaminated cash?
People in China need a green light from Alipay app to move around | The Japan Times

rational experiences

Veteran Member

proxy-image

How the COVID-19 Pandemic is Bringing Biometric Identification One Step Closer

Ha
https://endtimesmessages.com/the-third-temple-is-being-built-in-jerusalem-2020

The 3rd Temple is Being Built in Jerusalem The Rabbis, Donald Trump, and the Top-Secret Plan to Build the Third Temple: Unveiling the Incendiary Scheme by Religious Authorities, Government Agents

Stephen Hawking Biography - Affair, Divorce, Ethnicity, Nationality, Net Worth, Height - Married Biography

A man life sacrificed and brought back from the dead to live a life of sacrifice science advice.

Born in the place of the LAND.....where the Shroud of Turin was evidenced.

History why the Temple historically was taken down in wars of the spiritual past, those stories retold about self combustion of animals and humans caused by UFO nuclear science attacks. Warnings are first.

1942 when Japan lost the critical Battle of Midway;

Stephens beginning prophecy 1942 birth.

New collider experiments relating to Eye of RA history. Pyramid science/time shifting mountain from above to below....ground sink holes, EYE opened went blind.

The SEE OF RA.....sun technology.

Japan has to shut down its power plant, an arm of the body of God O mantle changed...body of MAN, changed as God status.

MANTLE.....man let.

The predictions were never one man/male owned, it is ONE GROUP man/male owned which is elite and science community as a whole theme.

The Sun to Earth history in Jeru salem said was where the circuit for the temple pyramid turned.

I would ask what sort of Temple design are you rebuilding? Just a temple for the worship of spirit or are you involved in the technology Temple that destroyed all life before?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
All of the human false prophets are just as said.

For no man is God and God was the stone body.

Asteroid wandering star stone is the saviour of God....stone bodies.

No human is any Saviour and no human is any Messenger either. The stone bodies were received as the Saviour, and we give destructive occurrence names. The asteroid that saved us in the Moses attack was named Mohammed or Moses.

Today tornadoes are still given names as a human inference as proof to self.

Therefore today many psychics many of which claim that they are speaking on behalf of aliens, and Gaia, God the Mother Earth are false prophets.

The only real prophet is the asteroid.....the moon one prophet, given the name MON, or one that saved O one to o one...as the fact of that statement.

The technology was stated. Cold womb Mother of God, the O body of stone.

Space...was the Mother theme, not Earth.

O Earth a stone planet was named Earth, as the O body of God.

Not a male and not a female. Ear TH. Meaning an eternal sound O body...with numbered mass....fusion.

How science equated that term without male or female reference.

When science irradiated our life that said that they had abominated womb of space and heated it. Which in turn changed the wave lengths which they had named as veils...burnt them and they fell to ground as evil and burnt everyone.

And it was from and due to Temple on the mount for AIN in Hebrew was 0 spatial fusion/cold removed.

Why they said Temple on the mount was the destruction.

Humans today are mind possessed by AI feed back of that event and tell fake stories about the active scientific life converting.

My spiritual memories of that incidence is historic. My female information said spiritually too late to deliver the message, life was burning and converting.

What a vision I was naturally given said....I did not search for it. It came to me, which is different researching as a psychic.

In the Turkey stone melt attack I owned a human memory of living in a very small underground cavity as it was the only survival memory against science melting of the above ground crystalline fusion in UFO attacks. Life took shelter in caves and under ground.

Humans who pretend that they are special and powerful do not equate rational information as a balanced self realization for everyone. And not for self status.

dad

Undefeated
And what part of that SPECIFICALLY do you think your article refers to?
If technology is used to give people a green light to work or travel, that shows that such devices (even if they were chips or other small marks on a human body in the future) cand be and are being used to restrict life.