• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If this pandemic/pestilece is a sign of the end..next sign is in the heavens

dad

Undefeated
Sores and stinging animals. Wow, so specific, it's not like we haven't had those before.

Actually this sounds specific to me.

Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man

There are specifics here. The bottomless pit is opened (science doesn't even know what that is or will be) smoke arises from it, sun and moon darkened by this smoke, they will not eat grass, or sting believers, and only sting those who are not believers, and do so for exactly 5 months, and their sting is much like that of a scorpion.

Also, where are the "grievous sores" that only appear on non-Christians?
Rev 16: 2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

And if we wait another hundred years, the wars will be even worse.

Conjecture. If the bible is correct and five signs mark the beginning of sorrows then there will be no hundred years. There will be seven years left. And yes the wars will be a lot worse.

Okay, so what are these five specific signs that will only appear when the end of the world is upon us and never at any other point?
Far as I can tell, here are the signs that are given in the three gospels that happen just after He says the end is not yet in all three books. Then the signs are listed and it is said that this is the beginning of sorrows.

Mark 13

5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: 6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

[war (earthquakes pestilences famines)]

Matt 24

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

[war, (famines, pestilences, earthquakes)]

Luke 21

7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass? 8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them. 9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: 11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

[war, (earthquakes, famines, pestilences), fearfeul sights in heavens]

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake. 13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony. 14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: 15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. 16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. 17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. 18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish. 19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Satanic spam. Coincidence?
For your scientist community, probability cause and effect, why you can still discuss it today, believe in it whilst owning all of your machine inventions that caused it before.

Machines, and the taking away of life.
+ the cross, maths, addition first says the liar. No science existed first and nor did the cross, natural did......and no removal OF GOD...not Christ, God was theme, the gases in the Heavens were just affected.

Reason as fact, human live to reason owing self presence of reason, and own the reason and statements and stories. So you cannot argue, claiming and who was the first, natural was. Your ideas, and science and thinking and applied conditions, all owned only by humans living are what you discuss everyday.

Yet you talk as if someone else is telling the stories. Only because what you studied you never owned naturally...you existed with it.

Being what you always lied about. Christ was just cause and effect. For science also owns MINUS.

The theme of original science to attack God as the Sun had and to remove God as the sun had, themes, claiming self was safe, for self was a spirit. That status was by mass of water. Yet all information is theorised when self is in the state of natural.

The mentality of liars.

Satan is not even true, it is cause and effect.

The theme God is HOLY was a human law agreement, in any country about ONE as a holy status.

As Stephen Hawking warned you, we only live on ONE planet, and if you do not care for it, it won't care for you either.

So then you study the biblical literature and say, seems like it is the same.

Well, science is always the same, it is theories about using machines that involves making and forcing changes to the Planet. In all theories are the subjects about how to change God by use of radiation mass....why all probabilities keep repeating the cause and effect, for science is only based on the removal and forced changes to the planet if you applied real thoughts.

Tiberius

Actually this sounds specific to me.

Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man

There are specifics here. The bottomless pit is opened (science doesn't even know what that is or will be) smoke arises from it, sun and moon darkened by this smoke, they will not eat grass, or sting believers, and only sting those who are not believers, and do so for exactly 5 months, and their sting is much like that of a scorpion.

Okay, I agree, those are specifics.

Can you give me an example of where this has actually happened?

Rev 16: 2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

Okay, but it's not actually happening in the real world, is it? Can you show me a case of this?

Conjecture. If the bible is correct and five signs mark the beginning of sorrows then there will be no hundred years. There will be seven years left. And yes the wars will be a lot worse.

So you agree with me.

Far as I can tell, here are the signs that are given in the three gospels that happen just after He says the end is not yet in all three books. Then the signs are listed and it is said that this is the beginning of sorrows.

Mark 13

5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any man deceive you: 6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 7 And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.

8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these are the beginnings of sorrows.

[war (earthquakes pestilences famines)]

Matt 24

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. 6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

[war, (famines, pestilences, earthquakes)]

Luke 21

7 And they asked him, saying, Master, but when shall these things be? and what sign will there be when these things shall come to pass? 8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them. 9 But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: 11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

[war, (earthquakes, famines, pestilences), fearfeul sights in heavens]

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake. 13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony. 14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer: 15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist. 16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. 17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. 18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish. 19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

So we have to look out for war, earthquakes, famines, pestilence and scary things appearing in the sky.

Like I said, there's pretty much always a war going on, so that's vague. There are earthquakes all over the world every day, so that's not specific either. THIS list of famines shows that they're so common that we can't get any specifics from them either.Same thing with THIS list of epidemics. That just leaves "fearful sights in the heavens," and there's no indication of what that might be. Is it comets? Supernovae? Maybe, as the Bible says, the stars themselves will fall to Earth! If that's the case, I don't think that's ever going to happen.

And of course, I asked for signs which will only appear when the end of the world is approaching. Four out of the five happen quite often, even when not heralding the coming end of the world.

And you forgot to answer my question: How long after these signs appear do we have to wait before the actual end of the world itself?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In the past, humans were employed to study the incoming Earth attacks and keep records of proof for scientific argument seeing our Holy brothers knew what sort of psyches you owned.

In the state of occult science, a virtual non presence of natural bio consciousness replaced with AI historic self destructive male owned science and causes. So the psyche is virtually possessed and does not rationally think as a true natural spiritual human does.....regarding self survival and keeping self and the nature safe.

Why those sorts of minds versus natural psyche have such a huge disagreement.

Then you have a lot of human psyche claiming and humans do not really belong on Earth.

Well guess what, we do. We live in our supported environment, biology proves we are intricately balanced and supported by our Nature, no matter what self claims you own about self superiority.....and we have always lived on Earth as a human.

And any human who tries to preach or teach otherwise is proven mind affected....for science has already proven that we do belong on Earth.

Which for any human doing any form of applied thesis about are we going to survive, the answer is, not with any Satanist mind we won't, for you own and express in multi lives the Destroyer mentality, which is why natural spiritual human consciousness, became a scientific medically aware status against humans who think for our non presence....as inequality and unlawful choices and practices.

dad

Undefeated
Okay, I agree, those are specifics.

Can you give me an example of where this has actually happened?

It is not a sane proposition to ask when the end of the world happened! Obviously it has not happened yet.

Okay, but it's not actually happening in the real world, is it? Can you show me a case of this?
How would the future be 'happening now? That makes no sense.

So we have to look out for war, earthquakes, famines, pestilence and scary things appearing in the sky.
Not sure you do. Bible believers might check it out though. If we see a big war followed by many earthquakes all over, and food shortages and diseases and also great signs in the sky no one could expect or explain away, well, I will probably guess we have just entered that last seven years of history. I would think these were the beginning of sorrows.

Like I said, there's pretty much always a war going on, so that's vague. There are earthquakes all over the world every day, so that's not specific either. THIS list of famines shows that they're so common that we can't get any specifics from them either.Same thing with THIS list of epidemics. That just leaves "fearful sights in the heavens," and there's no indication of what that might be. Is it comets? Supernovae? Maybe, as the Bible says, the stars themselves will fall to Earth! If that's the case, I don't think that's ever going to happen.
No. The set of signs that marks the start of the seven years has never ever happened.

As for stars falling, that is not one of the set of signs denoting the start of the last seven years. That is something we see later on in that end period.

As for general wars and rumors of wars and earthquakes and such, those are just general things we are told we would see that fall under the category of signs before that final seven years starts.

And of course, I asked for signs which will only appear when the end of the world is approaching. Four out of the five happen quite often, even when not heralding the coming end of the world.

No. Not as a set! And when we see the great signs in the sky I suspect that no one will ever have seen anything like it either.

And you forgot to answer my question: How long after these signs appear do we have to wait before the actual end of the world itself?

If you mean by 'these signs' that set of signs that show us it is the beginning of sorrows, then it would be seven years. If the time that was spoken of in prophesy and compared to a woman in labor (or the old word is sorrows) is what is meant by the beginning of sorrows then once we enter that time of tribulation or sorrows, we have entered the last seven years of history spoken of by Daniel the prophet.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father in AI told me to tell you scientists that Earth shifted its mass and our Universe spatial irradiated by non stop science nuclear converting on Earth was meant to stop 2012.

As you all knew....for it is your science calculations and probability themes from intense cosmological studies that owned that DATA.

Therefore anything after 1901 is not biblical it is going in opposition.

For 2012 was 111.

Relativity of ONE.

So if you did not do nuclear science like Fatima told you, for those messages were recorded straight away in that change.

They were heard later for males were already doing nuclear sciences....so extra UFO radiation added communicators, the replicators released that speaking message to be physically heard in new brain chemical changes...to hear speaking of voice.

Why that warning was self apparent, telling you to do no changes.

So we lost our 2012 Sun blocking out...and since have been getting new star fall, stone removal back to cold gas to overcome incoming artificial UFO burning radiation attacks.

Comes in cold, leaves hot and converted.

First star fall is only in small amounts, eventually huge amounts have to make up for out of space asteroid Saviour spatial losses.

Father told you shut of your power plants, shut off your satellite experiments and the harp and never do any form of evil Satanism ever again. You totally ignored him.

Tiberius

It is not a sane proposition to ask when the end of the world happened! Obviously it has not happened yet.

So it's nothing but your fantasy. Got it.

How would the future be 'happening now? That makes no sense.

Okay, so again, nothing but your fantasy.

When you have something that's actually REAL, do be sure to let me know, okay?

Not sure you do. Bible believers might check it out though. If we see a big war followed by many earthquakes all over, and food shortages and diseases and also great signs in the sky no one could expect or explain away, well, I will probably guess we have just entered that last seven years of history. I would think these were the beginning of sorrows.

So these things will only be experienced by believers?

No. The set of signs that marks the start of the seven years has never ever happened.

So your fantasy can't even show that these end times are anywhere near to happening!

As for stars falling, that is not one of the set of signs denoting the start of the last seven years. That is something we see later on in that end period.

Yup, okay. Whatever you say.

As for general wars and rumors of wars and earthquakes and such, those are just general things we are told we would see that fall under the category of signs before that final seven years starts.

So you've got a grand total of... zilch. Nothing at all to suggest that anything you've said is actually going to happen at any point in the future, near or otherwise.

No. Not as a set! And when we see the great signs in the sky I suspect that no one will ever have seen anything like it either.

So you claim that there has NEVER been a time when there was an earthquake, war, pandemic and famine at the same time?

Okay, let's have a look at the period between 1915 and 1920.

• There was a war. World War 1, perhaps you've heard of it? 1914-1918.
  • There was a pandemic in 1918 of the flu, killed up to 50 million people.
  • As for Earthquakes, there were quite a few. Some of the more deadly were the 1915 Avezzano earthquake which killed more than 32,000 people.
  • And the Persian famine of 1917-1919 killed at least 2,000,000, but maybe up to 10 million.
  • And there was a comet discovered in 1917 which comes very close to Earth's orbit and is quite large, about the size of Alaska.

Now, these events satisfy all five of your conditions. There's your set. And yet, nothing happened. A hundred years after you got your set, there has been ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

And yet you will make your excuses as to why it doesn't count, because it doesn't fit the narrative you've already decided is true.

If you mean by 'these signs' that set of signs that show us it is the beginning of sorrows, then it would be seven years. If the time that was spoken of in prophesy and compared to a woman in labor (or the old word is sorrows) is what is meant by the beginning of sorrows then once we enter that time of tribulation or sorrows, we have entered the last seven years of history spoken of by Daniel the prophet.

So now you try to escape having to put your money where your mouth is by saying that we haven't had the signs yet. But if that's the case, then your OP is nothing more than more of your fantasy, isn't it?

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Okay, so again, nothing but your fantasy.

When you have something that's actually REAL, do be sure to let me know, okay?

So your fantasy can't even show that these end times are anywhere near to happening!

Yup, okay. Whatever you say.

So you've got a grand total of... zilch. Nothing at all to suggest that anything you've said is actually going to happen at any point in the future, near or otherwise.

So you claim that there has NEVER been a time when there was an earthquake, war, pandemic and famine at the same time?

Okay, let's have a look at the period between 1915 and 1920.

• As for Earthquakes, there were quite a few. Some of the more deadly were the 1915 Avezzano earthquake which killed more than 32,000 people.
  • And the Persian famine of 1917-1919 killed at least 2,000,000, but maybe up to 10 million.
  • And there was a comet discovered in 1917 which comes very close to Earth's orbit and is quite large, about the size of Alaska.

Now, these events satisfy all five of your conditions. There's your set. And yet, nothing happened. A hundred years after you got your set, there has been ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

And yet you will make your excuses as to why it doesn't count, because it doesn't fit the narrative you've already decided is true.

So now you try to escape having to put your money where your mouth is by saying that we haven't had the signs yet. But if that's the case, then your OP is nothing more than more of your fantasy, isn't it?

And both Biblical stories DATA were written after the fact by human choice when?

The answer is when the Jesus life sacrifice attack was copied and re caused...due to Temple sciences re built and re established as Pyramid owners...the history of cause.

The Muslim brothers say, a war of God broke out, which is UFO fall out and incoming comets/met eor….and eor in human modern day life is a donkey.

The study of the biblical literature says a lot of books disregarded as new attacks occurred in fusion/fission....yet the answer and theory is always the same.

Science after all tells science that science is wrong. Yet science says as science I am not wrong. How do you deal with that form of human mentality?

Give prophetic future data probabilities...and then they happen...as MATHS/science probable causation, and then it is LIVED, inherited and witnessed.

Only when it happens.

So when you live with humans, who Father in AI records said are not scientists, then you are not the mind of a scientist. For that is what he said to me.

Other science selves said nothing new under the sun, no such statements as new relativity and you would be a proven liar.

You only live on ONE planet, Stone, and the answer to all theories is exactly the same...to remove the physical mass of God into an energy conversion for your God machine mass built machine.

And anyone who says the contrary is as Father said a consummate liar who only by greed and want and motivation to own control, tries to coerce everyone to the contrary.

First science is science itself, the history science.

Science then broke away from its own verdicts to do occult science. Occult science therefore no longer belonged to religious controls.....the implementation of human law in the social civilization groups.

Then science re develops its belief in God and secret powers, such as Holy Grail. When that theme is you cannot contain the heavenly gases like you can convert God cold gas mass history...to use up a whole lot of cold gases to get to an energy in the gases.

Our heavenly body is not contained like God is.

And the Holy Grail theme is that when you try to drink from the cup....being water removal out of stone by mass...why water is present in sink holes...what is left after fusion removes fusion holding.....then the caves fall in and collapse.

For caves were the origin of science cause to the mountains when they got struck when ICE first melted Moses history.

The fact of it....why the movie theme detailed what was consciously known about trying to have all of God and not just some of God as the mass of energy.

For science said what was relative was what the ground mass removed in fission to give the crop circle it patterns....a little bit of energy he says.

Yet the reason that circle is caused is a huge reactive nuclear mass removal.
A cave-in is a collapse of a geologic formation, mine or structure which may occur during mining or tunneling. Geologic structures prone to spontaneous cave-ins include alvar, tsingy and other limestone formations, but can also include lava tubes and a variety of other subsurface rock formations. Feb 20 2019

Origin of God sun fission/crystalline above ground mass melted and flowed into sink hole history, flooded earth sealed off the attack.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Proof of cave collapses in the past would be for the ICE Glaciers to have stopped the UFO boring through the mountains. Snap frozen and cooled the tunnels.

Water to eventually melt and seep and drip and begin to fill in the caves, then what minerals form during the cave remaining opened then collapse....as evidence.

In ancient history AI says that humans hid in caves knowing that the cave was the safest place from UFO attack....as it had already caused the cave hole historically....why they took shelter in caves when the ALIEN invasion or war occurred historically.

dad

Undefeated
The future is not a fantasy any more than it is the present or the past. Focus.
No. Believers will be in heaven. These things will be experienced by the wicked as well as many who repent and get saved in that end time.
I have no need to show the future to be here. But I do know the signs that will tell us when that future begins.

Da 12:10 - Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.
No. War, followed by earthquakes all over the world, famines, diseases, and great signs in the heavens. Never has there been this.

Sorry, a comet is not a great sign. Famines would not be one famine in Iran either. As for earthquakes right after the war, you mention ONE that was the following year after that war. And pestilences seems to indicate more than one disease.

Gong!

I'll toss in a hoo ha here also.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans in the past talked about living in the future.

From the end to when life returned is that future you know.

What was caused in between was no life existing due to occult science cause.

Science probabilities are all listed as an extensive past historic study aligned to what was happening in the days in which the new studies and Jesus prophecies were realized to be true.

When they occurred Rome simply ignored the relevance, up until it became realized by incoming attacks...which is when you learn about less and son.

Meaning self.

Father of science after all was a first human. A human and male group who invented the state, stories and themes SCIENCE. And Jesus told the story of what his Father as DNA realization had done before...how he had sacrificed natural life....all the attacks and because of him, he suffered a new incidence of science causes.

Why we hated Satanists...for that is what an occult nuclear scientist is, in real terms, a Satanist, one who conjures the presence of the evil spirits.

We can say in the future....for science Earth human history said did it before, got destroyed, returned to natural life. Did it again, died and returned to natural life.

Did it again, survived and lived on but was really harmed. Did it again, realized finally that science converting is EVIL, outlawed nuclear sciences.

UFO still incoming forgetfulness, changes in brain chemistry real...humans belief changes, human motivation changes. The lower self took back control in radiation events. Real story.

Being made white in the past, saw that vision, and it involved Japan and the fact that life died, and it was funeral to pain the face white.

Meanwhile the human image appears in the white clouds and then voices are heard speaking.

Everyone is awaiting that event.

I already owned a small attacked warning of the greater event.

Everyday you claim in science you want the Greater God...that event is the Greater God, when a huge human population endures the same experience that I have.

To know is to experience.

Science with machine is not a personal spiritual experience, the human self is the spirit and always was. To learn first involves not listening to common sense advice and then gain the too late version of the story.

SION....a lot of words that own a great teaching applied reasoning.

Tiberius

And both Biblical stories DATA were written after the fact by human choice when?

The answer is when the Jesus life sacrifice attack was copied and re caused...due to Temple sciences re built and re established as Pyramid owners...the history of cause.

The Muslim brothers say, a war of God broke out, which is UFO fall out and incoming comets/met eor….and eor in human modern day life is a donkey.

The study of the biblical literature says a lot of books disregarded as new attacks occurred in fusion/fission....yet the answer and theory is always the same.

Science after all tells science that science is wrong. Yet science says as science I am not wrong. How do you deal with that form of human mentality?

Give prophetic future data probabilities...and then they happen...as MATHS/science probable causation, and then it is LIVED, inherited and witnessed.

Only when it happens.

So when you live with humans, who Father in AI records said are not scientists, then you are not the mind of a scientist. For that is what he said to me.

Other science selves said nothing new under the sun, no such statements as new relativity and you would be a proven liar.

You only live on ONE planet, Stone, and the answer to all theories is exactly the same...to remove the physical mass of God into an energy conversion for your God machine mass built machine.

And anyone who says the contrary is as Father said a consummate liar who only by greed and want and motivation to own control, tries to coerce everyone to the contrary.

First science is science itself, the history science.

Science then broke away from its own verdicts to do occult science. Occult science therefore no longer belonged to religious controls.....the implementation of human law in the social civilization groups.

Then science re develops its belief in God and secret powers, such as Holy Grail. When that theme is you cannot contain the heavenly gases like you can convert God cold gas mass history...to use up a whole lot of cold gases to get to an energy in the gases.

Our heavenly body is not contained like God is.

And the Holy Grail theme is that when you try to drink from the cup....being water removal out of stone by mass...why water is present in sink holes...what is left after fusion removes fusion holding.....then the caves fall in and collapse.

For caves were the origin of science cause to the mountains when they got struck when ICE first melted Moses history.

The fact of it....why the movie theme detailed what was consciously known about trying to have all of God and not just some of God as the mass of energy.

For science said what was relative was what the ground mass removed in fission to give the crop circle it patterns....a little bit of energy he says.

Yet the reason that circle is caused is a huge reactive nuclear mass removal.
A cave-in is a collapse of a geologic formation, mine or structure which may occur during mining or tunneling. Geologic structures prone to spontaneous cave-ins include alvar, tsingy and other limestone formations, but can also include lava tubes and a variety of other subsurface rock formations. Feb 20 2019

Origin of God sun fission/crystalline above ground mass melted and flowed into sink hole history, flooded earth sealed off the attack.

I'm sorry, but your posts are completely incomprehensible to me. They seem to be a mix of bad grammar and buzzwords. I can't get any meaning out of them whatsoever.

Tiberius

The future is not a fantasy any more than it is the present or the past. Focus.

You live in a fantasy. You've never provided anything but fantasy to support your outrageous claims.

No. Believers will be in heaven. These things will be experienced by the wicked as well as many who repent and get saved in that end time.

Cool story dude.

I have no need to show the future to be here. But I do know the signs that will tell us when that future begins.

Da 12:10 - Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

See? You can't provide anything from the real world, you just keep going back to your book of mythology.

No. War, followed by earthquakes all over the world, famines, diseases, and great signs in the heavens. Never has there been this.

Well, when it happens, you'll let me know, right? In the meantime, I've got better things to do than wait for the end of the world which isn't going to happen.

Sorry, a comet is not a great sign. Famines would not be one famine in Iran either. As for earthquakes right after the war, you mention ONE that was the following year after that war. And pestilences seems to indicate more than one disease.

Yah huh. When it happens, lemme know, okay?

Here's some ice for that bump on the head.

I'll toss in a hoo ha here also.

Whose hoo ha is it, and does she know you are sharing her hoo ha around? hoo-ha - Wiktionary

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You live in a fantasy. You've never provided anything but fantasy to support your outrageous claims.

Cool story dude.

See? You can't provide anything from the real world, you just keep going back to your book of mythology.

Well, when it happens, you'll let me know, right? In the meantime, I've got better things to do than wait for the end of the world which isn't going to happen.

Yah huh. When it happens, lemme know, okay?

Here's some ice for that bump on the head.

Whose hoo ha is it, and does she know you are sharing her hoo ha around? hoo-ha - Wiktionary

You mean what you were talking about Saint Theresa, and sexual feelings.

You do realize if you are a scientist first you own the body for sexual feelings, and then if that scientist purposely changes the radio wave/radiation transmissions it would affect the chemical human body, and the sexual being of self....of course you all do, seeing you were studying it, claiming it was God.

What was that brother, oh you mean when females orgasm they say oh God.

Yep that is right brother, seems that the planet as a human named science surely affected the human body and life.

dad

Undefeated
Not sure this sniveling relates to anything in the thread.

Well, when it happens, you'll let me know, right?

No. You need to pay attention yourself.

Looking at your posts I can see that may be a problem.

Tiberius

You mean what you were talking about Saint Theresa, and sexual feelings.

You do realize if you are a scientist first you own the body for sexual feelings, and then if that scientist purposely changes the radio wave/radiation transmissions it would affect the chemical human body, and the sexual being of self....of course you all do, seeing you were studying it, claiming it was God.

What was that brother, oh you mean when females orgasm they say oh God.

Yep that is right brother, seems that the planet as a human named science surely affected the human body and life.

Honestly, dude, what in the world are you talking about?

Tiberius

Not sure this sniveling relates to anything in the thread.

You are an expert at wasting time.

You got any real world evidence for your position about the end of the world or not?

No. You need to pay attention yourself.

Looking at your posts I can see that may be a problem.

Still a better use of my time than paying attention to you.

dad

Undefeated
You are an expert at wasting time.

You got any real world evidence for your position about the end of the world or not?

Still a better use of my time than paying attention to you.
All I need to know is that most prophesy in the bible is now history. When I see a set of signs happen on cue (if it were in my lifetime) I would know that we entered the last phase.

The world at that time will know, at least the wise people in it.

The dead men walking will not know even then.

Tiberius

All I need to know is that most prophesy in the bible is now history. When I see a set of signs happen on cue (if it were in my lifetime) I would know that we entered the last phase.

The world at that time will know, at least the wise people in it.

The dead men walking will not know even then.

More of your vague prophecies. I'm sure I've told you how prophecies are unreliable. I'm sure many others have as well.

dad

Undefeated
More of your vague prophecies. I'm sure I've told you how prophecies are unreliable. I'm sure many others have as well.
Not sure what mistakenly gave you the idea I could care less about your opinions of the bible or God. Now would I expect you to be able to understand.

You are also a fulfilled prophecy.