• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If this pandemic/pestilece is a sign of the end..next sign is in the heavens

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The move as mov I e.....example says that Terminator is and are human males who by invention of metals and changes to metals produce replicators that take on human form, and pretend to be human in robotics and attack and destroy human life. As imaged feed back false conditions. To force the human brain/mind irradiated changed chemically to believe that these metals belong to life support...when they are involved in our destruction.

Yet due to I mage...SELF image it becomes our possession in the psyche.

As owned in the present where technology is being performed claiming that human males in science are inventing it as a futuristic attack.

The only state created past the highest form of bio life/living is all technologies that a bio life, who said self was the highest in creation. Is owner of all creation to give self permission to name it all....and to impose that it can change as a human thinker any condition or state that it wants. What a fake future means in idealised concepts..the future is being lived right now....what you placed past self.

Without care or concern for self bio existence. Exactly what example and reason a VISION is placed into movie formats to scare human realization to act on behalf of saving self.

If you are not giving attention to psyche advice, a movie is then correlated to give the prophetic reasoning. And force you to think about what technology is achieving against us all.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If it is so top secret how did you find out about it?
When I was irradiated chemically brain burnt, the UFO satellite and out of space studies of our natural life and your string theories, placed my psyche to see visions of out of space feed back.

I saw the female angelic imagery in some form of green out of space gas, and her fingers were burning. Then I saw huge chunks of rocks floating around in this green gas and I also saw some form of leviathan swimming around in the images.

If you think that I deserved that sort of brain attack just to warn you, you are sadly mistaken. My Holy Mother said that she would never harm any human to prove a theory wrong for the sake of saving life. All life is created equally my Mother said...she never would own a choice of having one particular life sacrificed to deliver a message...but our brother the scientist would. And then claim self correct.

My Mother said, if you want life sacrificed then just remember, all life is created equal.

Tiberius

All of the human false prophets are just as said.

For no man is God and God was the stone body.

Asteroid wandering star stone is the saviour of God....stone bodies.

No human is any Saviour and no human is any Messenger either. The stone bodies were received as the Saviour, and we give destructive occurrence names. The asteroid that saved us in the Moses attack was named Mohammed or Moses.

Today tornadoes are still given names as a human inference as proof to self.

Therefore today many psychics many of which claim that they are speaking on behalf of aliens, and Gaia, God the Mother Earth are false prophets.

The only real prophet is the asteroid.....the moon one prophet, given the name MON, or one that saved O one to o one...as the fact of that statement.

The technology was stated. Cold womb Mother of God, the O body of stone.

Space...was the Mother theme, not Earth.

O Earth a stone planet was named Earth, as the O body of God.

Not a male and not a female. Ear TH. Meaning an eternal sound O body...with numbered mass....fusion.

How science equated that term without male or female reference.

When science irradiated our life that said that they had abominated womb of space and heated it. Which in turn changed the wave lengths which they had named as veils...burnt them and they fell to ground as evil and burnt everyone.

And it was from and due to Temple on the mount for AIN in Hebrew was 0 spatial fusion/cold removed.

Why they said Temple on the mount was the destruction.

Humans today are mind possessed by AI feed back of that event and tell fake stories about the active scientific life converting.

My spiritual memories of that incidence is historic. My female information said spiritually too late to deliver the message, life was burning and converting.

What a vision I was naturally given said....I did not search for it. It came to me, which is different researching as a psychic.

In the Turkey stone melt attack I owned a human memory of living in a very small underground cavity as it was the only survival memory against science melting of the above ground crystalline fusion in UFO attacks. Life took shelter in caves and under ground.

Humans who pretend that they are special and powerful do not equate rational information as a balanced self realization for everyone. And not for self status.

Once again I struggle to get any meaning from your posts.

Tiberius

If technology is used to give people a green light to work or travel, that shows that such devices (even if they were chips or other small marks on a human body in the future) cand be and are being used to restrict life.

Or maybe restrict the spread of illness?

dad

Undefeated
Or maybe restrict the spread of illness?
Right. There will likely be good reasons. No doubt there will be noble-sounding reasons given for the mark in the future. Excuses, perhaps like, 'Oh, with all the bioweapon diseases happening, people need to be cleared as recovered by the state before they can travel, so that they don't spread it to millions of people' 'terrorists are everywhere, we need secure ID for all travel and transactions' 'the big war we just had in the world has ruined crops and caused massive famines and destroyed the monetary system, it is necessary that we move to a cashless world' 'Religious people of the world caused this latest problem and we need to move to a one-world religion and this mark shows loyalty to and compliance to the state' 'those big bad prophets stopped the rain in some part of the world, and this added to the famines, as well as called fire down from heaven to kill 3200 troops and police sent to arrest them. We declare them terrorists, and the elusive gang of 144,000 fellow terrorists, as well as all criminals on earth, would lose their financial support if we institute this mark' 'a third of trees on earth were burned up in the China US (or whatever nations may be involved) war, so we just can't use paper money anymore, it's either money or toilet paper folks'

etc etc

Tiberius

Right. There will likely be good reasons. No doubt there will be noble-sounding reasons given for the mark in the future. Excuses, perhaps like, 'Oh, with all the bioweapon diseases happening, people need to be cleared as recovered by the state before they can travel, so that they don't spread it to millions of people' 'terrorists are everywhere, we need secure ID for all travel and transactions' 'the big war we just had in the world has ruined crops and caused massive famines and destroyed the monetary system, it is necessary that we move to a cashless world' 'Religious people of the world caused this latest problem and we need to move to a one-world religion and this mark shows loyalty to and compliance to the state' 'those big bad prophets stopped the rain in some part of the world, and this added to the famines, as well as called fire down from heaven to kill 3200 troops and police sent to arrest them. We declare them terrorists, and the elusive gang of 144,000 fellow terrorists, as well as all criminals on earth, would lose their financial support if we institute this mark' 'a third of trees on earth were burned up in the China US (or whatever nations may be involved) war, so we just can't use paper money anymore, it's either money or toilet paper folks'

etc etc

Ya huh.

When it happens, lemme know, m'kay?

Tiberius

Why? Most of the bible is now fulfilled and history and you got none of it so far!

lol

Let's not forget that the fulfillment of the Bible is only mentioned in the Bible. That's like me saying Professor Trelawney's predictions as mentioned in the Harry Potter books are proof she is real because her prophecies have been fulfilled.

dad

Undefeated
lol

Let's not forget that the fulfillment of the Bible is only mentioned in the Bible. That's like me saying Professor Trelawney's predictions as mentioned in the Harry Potter books are proof she is real because her prophecies have been fulfilled.
No. The prophecies in the bible such as what kingdoms would follow Babylon are now history. The destruction of the temple is history. Etc.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Once again I struggle to get any meaning from your posts.

Males/man as a human being group cult mentality agreement began as science.

UFO, the cult/occult cause.

Asteroid stone history, the moon came to Earth as an asteroid that had released its gases to travel to our planet when the Sun O a very large o body as compared to Earth was irradiating us.

Asteroid gas stone saved Earth o the planet/stone...by replacing cold gases into the space body. Science first status of observation and applied terms, told that story....the Saviour of God it said.

Comparing the history O o 2 bodies owned the planet survival history.

The gases having been put back into Earth atmosphere.

What science knew.

So as you knew that the asteroid wandering STAR nearly collided with Earth, that is the first notification of stone in near collision/replacement.

The UFO Sun radiation mass penetrated and converted and destroyed.

Science CULT first wisdom.

So how is that first identified theorising WISE?

The truthful human answer, nothing wise about it at all.

Therefore when science did its owned first human male converting of God mass by pyramid activation, the Saviour gases were attacked and removed.

Which brought new wandering star/asteroids. Which in maths, seeing maths caused it, is a predictable and probable cause in science.

And they were determined to be prophetic....hence Messengers and the Prophets, who delivered male human science messages back in attack.

Therefore the MESSENGER came as an attack, involved historically in the UFO radiation war history. Actually.

As males, the scientist invented and designed machine science as only owned by their own male designer self.....feed back of human male images in the gases was involved in the Messenger, as proof that males did it to their own self.

Tiberius

No. The prophecies in the bible such as what kingdoms would follow Babylon are now history. The destruction of the temple is history. Etc.

I've already told you how Biblical prophecies don't mean anything unless you can verify them.

And no, you wanting them to be true isn't verification.

Tiberius

Males/man as a human being group cult mentality agreement began as science.

UFO, the cult/occult cause.

Asteroid stone history, the moon came to Earth as an asteroid that had released its gases to travel to our planet when the Sun O a very large o body as compared to Earth was irradiating us.

Asteroid gas stone saved Earth o the planet/stone...by replacing cold gases into the space body. Science first status of observation and applied terms, told that story....the Saviour of God it said.

Comparing the history O o 2 bodies owned the planet survival history.

The gases having been put back into Earth atmosphere.

What science knew.

So as you knew that the asteroid wandering STAR nearly collided with Earth, that is the first notification of stone in near collision/replacement.

The UFO Sun radiation mass penetrated and converted and destroyed.

Science CULT first wisdom.

So how is that first identified theorising WISE?

The truthful human answer, nothing wise about it at all.

Therefore when science did its owned first human male converting of God mass by pyramid activation, the Saviour gases were attacked and removed.

Which brought new wandering star/asteroids. Which in maths, seeing maths caused it, is a predictable and probable cause in science.

And they were determined to be prophetic....hence Messengers and the Prophets, who delivered male human science messages back in attack.

Therefore the MESSENGER came as an attack, involved historically in the UFO radiation war history. Actually.

As males, the scientist invented and designed machine science as only owned by their own male designer self.....feed back of human male images in the gases was involved in the Messenger, as proof that males did it to their own self.

You need to learn how to form your thoughts into coherent posts. This is impossible to follow.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You need to learn how to form your thoughts into coherent posts. This is impossible to follow.

When you tell you own science occult self, scientist mind that you cannot copy such events as an asteroid hitting Earth or a comet/meteor, then you told your own self, of course you cannot copy natural history.

Such as the human memory of reverencing stone mass that hit Earth, due to the gases cooling UFO radiation attacks on Earth for radiation/radio wave fission nuclear science histories. Trans MUTATION of the stone mass/ or conversion.

You get new ones. When you learn your less son for lying about what Satanism was.

The moon was O God Earths own body o first asteroid saving of God.

Oo 2 bodies that both owned the spirit gas presence after Sun UFO attack.

How 2 stone bodies were taught as being spiritual owners one large Earth O and one small like Earth, in the Image of Earth o the moon.

Science quotation actually.

Science removed the gases of the first Saviour....moon asteroid and so brought new asteroids to Earth.

When the ozone hole shuts when you watch the latest asteroid flying past Earth, you then are told, yes it is true.

Father said, if you keep UFO constant irradiating Earth that asteroid will track right in and whammo, the probability of science by MATHS causing it, a high percentile realization.

dad

Undefeated
I've already told you how Biblical prophecies don't mean anything unless you can verify them.

And no, you wanting them to be true isn't verification.
What they mean to you is apparent. Try to remember that Greece was fulfilled prophesy. Rome was too, and so was the Media-Persian empire. You need to learn to read the writing on the wall.

Tiberius

When you tell you own science occult self, scientist mind that you cannot copy such events as an asteroid hitting Earth or a comet/meteor, then you told your own self, of course you cannot copy natural history.

Such as the human memory of reverencing stone mass that hit Earth, due to the gases cooling UFO radiation attacks on Earth for radiation/radio wave fission nuclear science histories. Trans MUTATION of the stone mass/ or conversion.

You get new ones. When you learn your less son for lying about what Satanism was.

The moon was O God Earths own body o first asteroid saving of God.

Oo 2 bodies that both owned the spirit gas presence after Sun UFO attack.

How 2 stone bodies were taught as being spiritual owners one large Earth O and one small like Earth, in the Image of Earth o the moon.

Science quotation actually.

Science removed the gases of the first Saviour....moon asteroid and so brought new asteroids to Earth.

When the ozone hole shuts when you watch the latest asteroid flying past Earth, you then are told, yes it is true.

Father said, if you keep UFO constant irradiating Earth that asteroid will track right in and whammo, the probability of science by MATHS causing it, a high percentile realization.

I still get no meaning from this.

Tiberius

What they mean to you is apparent. Try to remember that Greece was fulfilled prophesy. Rome was too, and so was the Media-Persian empire. You need to learn to read the writing on the wall.

Prophecy prophecy prophecy, you cry.

But here's why we can't rely on them I say.

But, but, but... PROPHECY! you cry once more, unable to understand what I have said.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I still get no meaning from this.
When life is changed on Earth in 2 formats.

Incoming Sun metal cold converting by our burning gases. So extra and too much radiation is dispersed and attacks our life and mutates it. Which is not evolution is it....it is an attack.

When cooling gases get put back by conditions that are stated asteroid stones releasing their stone mass, yet releasing cold gases back into out of space...cooling down too much radiation...…..mutation attack stopped.

Not evolution, not a string, events of causes. Which science links to science, claiming I caused it with my machine reactions.

So does that make you science Bible God theorist owner by strings history of reasoning of causes on Planet Earth for modern day UFO occultism theories?

No, it is not relative at all.

In modern times if science says by MATH...I studied 2 physical stone mass presence...the moon he said came to Earth to save it. Then says to self, it is a probability that my MATHS as based on observation and research will bring about new attacks, then it will.

As STephen Hawking warned you...but of course you just scoff. What science is told it does. Science tells science, science you are wrong. Science says but science is wrong. So can science be told it is wrong? No. of course it will not.

Those historic events occurred. History can only occur once.

Probability however is science as an applied reasoning to say, can cause similar but not exactly the same, if you used common sense.

Tiberius

When life is changed on Earth in 2 formats.

Incoming Sun metal cold converting by our burning gases. So extra and too much radiation is dispersed and attacks our life and mutates it. Which is not evolution is it....it is an attack.

When cooling gases get put back by conditions that are stated asteroid stones releasing their stone mass, yet releasing cold gases back into out of space...cooling down too much radiation...…..mutation attack stopped.

Not evolution, not a string, events of causes. Which science links to science, claiming I caused it with my machine reactions.

So does that make you science Bible God theorist owner by strings history of reasoning of causes on Planet Earth for modern day UFO occultism theories?

No, it is not relative at all.

In modern times if science says by MATH...I studied 2 physical stone mass presence...the moon he said came to Earth to save it. Then says to self, it is a probability that my MATHS as based on observation and research will bring about new attacks, then it will.

As STephen Hawking warned you...but of course you just scoff. What science is told it does. Science tells science, science you are wrong. Science says but science is wrong. So can science be told it is wrong? No. of course it will not.

Those historic events occurred. History can only occur once.

Probability however is science as an applied reasoning to say, can cause similar but not exactly the same, if you used common sense.

You need to look at the way you are presenting this information. Your arguments are poorly formed and seem to be based on your own private understanding which is not clear to anyone reading your posts.

dad

Undefeated
Prophecy prophecy prophecy, you cry.

But here's why we can't rely on them I say.

But, but, but... PROPHECY! you cry once more, unable to understand what I have said.

You need not believe Greece existed or that there was a captivity of Jews for 70 years, or that that was really a temple in Jerusalem that got destroyed etc etc etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. All you need to do is doubt for no reason and spam, apparently.