• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Jesus is God why doesn't the Bible say so?

The promised 'seed ' ( singular offspring ) of Genesis 3:15 is Not plural as in seeds or persons.
The promised ' seed ' turned out to be Jesus, and Jesus came through Issac's line.

Any comments on above post # 221

And that is not true.

Isaac was the promised seed of the verse in discussion.

Not Jesus.

Different promised child.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
The concept is older than the Bible yes we all know this. It's not news.
It is not in the Bible and wasn't the fault of who you blamed.
Deal with it.

' blamed '. In Genesis chapter 10 to me the Trinity ' blame', so to speak, does trace back to: Nimrod.
Even the Nimrod camper's Logo had the symbol of the 'three pine trees' ( everlasting life in connection to Nimrod )

To me, history bears out that Constantine had a hand in furthering the trinity concept.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
And that is not true.
Isaac was the promised seed of the verse in discussion.
Not Jesus.
Different promised child.

I agree, Isaac was the promised child in Genesis, and the future promised child of Genesis 3:15 would come through God's promise to father Abraham who turned out to be Christ Jesus - Luke 3:34 - through Isaac.

It's really sad how obsessed people get over the subject of Ishmael and his being the first born son of Abraham.

Like having a different mother than Isaac makes him any less Abraham's son.

By pure lack of reason it is as if, in order to attempt to delegitimize the line of Ishmael who represents the Arabs and Muslims now, special significance is given Isaac and his relationship to a promise from God and a Covenant that is signified by circumcision as if Isaac was the only person ever circumcised or something.

Ishmael is as circumcised as Solomon was and as much a member of the Covenant with God as was Abraham and Isaac.

Isaac gave birth to Jacob who, like Ishmael before him, had 12 sons.

And God gave Ishmael a special blessing.

' blamed '. In Genesis chapter 10 to me the Trinity ' blame', so to speak, does trace back to: Nimrod.
Even the Nimrod camper's Logo had the symbol of the 'three pine trees' ( everlasting life in connection to Nimrod )

To me, history bears out that Constantine had a hand in furthering the trinity concept.

It was discussed by Greeks and Romans and Alexandrians long before Constantine but he did make it official with the Nicene Creed.

Athanasius was its champion and even he said it didn't make sense.

It is almost as if people would rather Ishmael had never been circumcized like the Zohar does.

What gain is it to anyone to deny someone else the right to a relationship with God, by delegitimizing with illegitimate arguments the status of Ishmael as a worshipper of God, ignoring the obvious fact that his circumcision is as legitimate as was Jacob's and ordered by God himself, circumcision was ordained by God as a symbol of membership in His Covenant?

Or to deny that Muhammad brought the worship of God alone to 1400 years worth of God loving Muslims?

He IS God's Messenger (saw). One should always respect the Messengers of God, Muslim or not if it is God you worship you should be happy that so many people have a relationship with Him because of the Prophet Mohammed (saws) and stop wasting time slandering Ishmael like he did something wrong.

By slander I mean denying he was circumcized into the Covenant as was Abraham and Isaac.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
It's really sad how obsessed people get over the subject of Ishmael and his being the first born son of Abraham.
Like having a different mother than Isaac makes him any less Abraham's son.
By pure lack of reason it is as if, in order to attempt to delegitimize the line of Ishmael who represents the Arabs and Muslims now, special significance is given Isaac and his relationship to a promise from God and a Covenant that is signified by circumcision as if Isaac was the only person ever circumcised or something.
Ishmael is as circumcised as Solomon was and as much a member of the Covenant with God as was Abraham and Isaac.
Isaac gave birth to Jacob who, like Ishmael before him, had 12 sons.
And God gave Ishmael a special blessing.

Definitely, I am Not saying that Ishmael did Not have a special blessing, because Ishmael did.
In post # 221 I mentioned my understanding of God's promise to 'Sarah' in connection to Abraham.
God also made a promise to 'Sarah', through 'Sarah', at Genesis 17:16-19.
Please also notice Genesis 17:21 in connection to God's covenant with Isaac, and God's promise to 'Sarah' at Genesis 21:12 B. According to Hebrews 11:18 ' in Isaac will thy 'seed' be called' . 'Sarah' was Isaac's mother.
So, to me, that has nothing to do with who was born first, who was circumcised, but who was the: 'mother'.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I
By slander I mean denying he was circumcized into the Covenant as was Abraham and Isaac.

There is No denying Ishmael was circumcised into a covenant ( Genesis 21:13), but the covenant or contract also included who was Isaac's mother who was: Sarah.- Genesis 21:12; Genesis 17:16; Genesis 17:19; Genesis 17:21

If that makes you mad wait until you hear what I am about to say.

The Ishmaelites belonged to the Covenant BEFORE Israel/Jacob himself was circumcised.

Meaning the Covenant with Ishmael is older than the Covenant with the Israelites, God's special people.

And they are far more numerous. Even just Arabs, but 1.5 billion Muslims verses a people who don't number close to that and have a tiny racist country, literally, and only survive from usury and media, definitely aren't even Semitic if you are talking about the majority, Ashkenazi Jewry is not Israelite. It is not uncommon for this to be denied but also admitted enough to the point where it can't be denied by anyone intelligent, even the Ashkenazi themselves don't totally deny it, just the one with the complexes about it.

The funny thing is anti Semitic is used to describe the tiniest population of Semites, Sephardim, and the largest, the Arabs practically ignored pertaining to their Semitic culture.

And the ones who use it the most, Ashkenazi, aren't Semites by race.

Kind of takes the sting out of the whole "Chosen people" scheme.

They had a special relationship with God.

Now, except for whoever is innocent and actually righteous, they don't.

And when they are righteous and do have a special relationship with God it's not any more special than any religion.

There is No denying Ishmael was circumcised into a covenant ( Genesis 21:13), but the covenant or contract also included who was Isaac's mother who was: Sarah.- Genesis 21:12; Genesis 17:16; Genesis 17:19; Genesis 17:21

Not A Covenant.

God's Covenant.

There should be no denying it but even you in admitting it, deny it the same meaning, so you don't want to admit it but can't honestly deny it after reading it now.

So you "lessen" it to just "a'' Covenant.

But you know it was God's Covenant.

The 10 northern tribes assimilated with Assyria, a Semitic people who became Syria and eventually Christian and Muslim both.

But they are Israelites. They have the blood of Jacob. Ten tribes. All assimilated now but still with Israelite blood.

Not Judah though.

So this bickering is nonsensical for numerous reasons. This discussion about Ishmael is good if people are not trying to deny his status according to the Almighty Himself.

But regarding Israel, more Syrians are Israelite than Israelis, according to the Bible.

In fact it was not in Rome Christianity became explosively popular in the first few centuries but much underlooked Syria who used the Diatessaron of Tatian, a harmony Gospel, before the Syriac Pe****ta Bible.

Probably because they were aware of their Israelitish descent but not accepted as Jews, Jesus (pbwh) could bring them back to God.

The lost sheep, found, got lost in the Trinity and found again in the Qur'an.

And just to further emphasize the non Semitic descent of the Ashkenazi Jews.

They didn't choose the name at random. It comes from a descendant of the brother of Ham and Shem, Japheth, through Gomer, named "Ashkenaz."

The Bible even proves it. I don't think they would even envision the day it'd become an issue, Ashkenaz is a mentioned character and obscure as hell.

But I found him. It's not a coincidence either. Japheth is Europe, Khazaria was right next to the Caucasus mountains. Epithet of all white Europeans, Caucasian, actually more appropriately describes the Ashkenazi than any one nation in Europe today.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Like I said.
Ishmael's Covenant initiation, circumcision, was before Israels.
And the same Covenant still with the same God.

...and to me like Scripture says 'covenant ' with SARAH, Abraham and SARAH
I read at Genesis 21:12 SARAH. I read at Genesis 17:16-19 SARAH

'Seed' (offspring) is singular there and at Genesis 3:15. That promised 'seed ' (offspring) comes through SARAH.