• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If God is our Father

Iymus

It's a conundrum, isn't it? YVWH tells Israel to honor their fathers and mothers that their days on the land that He has given them may be long; and Jesus, a righteous Jew, comes along and says to Jews: You have only one father, and He's in Heaven.

What to do, what to do?

1. Both since being subject unto the Father of Spirits encompasses honouring our fathers of the flesh. All Spirits to include those of spirit and flesh has one Father or Originator of Spirits in heaven

On earth we have many fathers and distinguish them as father, grandfather, great grandfather, etc.

Heb 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

2. The Commandment of The Father of Spirits encompasses Exo 20:12

When Abraham left his Father's household and went to another land on the instructions of God, he was honouring both Terah and God even though Terah was known as an idolator. Abraham brought honour to his family household and those connected to him were blessed.

Exo 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
2. I say all that to ask this; Is Greek and Hebrew proficiency needed to understand the intention of the English translation of "Mat 23:9" by proficient Greek and Hebrew Scholars? Is the intention lost in translation? If not please refer back to my original post. However if you have no direct answer to provide then your contribution to this post so far has still been appreciated. Thank you.

Mat 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
The nature of the word "abba" in Hebrew is intimate-- like "daddy". The nature of the word "presbyteros", like "priest" or "pastor", is not intimate as it refers to any elderly leader.

Thus, one implication of the use of "Abba" in reference to God is as if He were our "Daddy"; whereas the use of "presbyteros" is not a reference to God nor does it imply intimacy as much as it implies authority.

Iymus

The nature of the word "abba" in Hebrew is intimate-- like "daddy". The nature of the word "presbyteros", like "priest" or "pastor", is not intimate as it refers to any elderly leader.

Thus, one implication of the use of "Abba" in reference to God is as if He were our "Daddy"; whereas the use of "presbyteros" is not a reference to God nor does it imply intimacy as much as it implies authority.

1. I did a search keyword search for Father in New Testament. There were 326 verses found with 369 matches. Of the 369 matches they all used the same greek word for father. yes all 369 matches used the same greek word for father " Pater ". I looked up Pater in strong's greek lexicon. " 3962. pater pat-ayr' apparently a primary word; a "father" (literally or figuratively, near or more remote):--father, parent. "

Two verse examples

Mat 23:9 And G2532 call G2564 no G3361 man your G5216 father G3962 upon G1909 the G3588 earth: G1093 for G1063 one G1520 is G2076 your G5216 Father, G3962 which G3588 is in G1722 heaven. G3772

Luk 1:73 The oath G3727 which G3739 he sware G3660 to G4314 our G2257 father G3962 Abraham,G11

Source

Strong's Greek Lexicon Search Results

2. It almost seems that you are trying to imply that we are not the children of God or that God has no sons besides his only begotten son.

Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Act 17:29
Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

1Jn 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

1Jn 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

Last edited:

74x12

1. If God were our Father in Heaven, would we call God fully Man and God?

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
1a.
Mat 23:9
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
As pointed out in the previous thread. In the Greek the translation can be quite different than the KJV. The verse should literally translate to "And call none of yours father upon the earth: ... etc."

Jesus is not "yours" in this context. He is from above. They are from beneath.

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. (John 8:23)
Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
What is it that proceeds forth from God? Just match with other scriptures. Let the Bible interpret itself. According to Matthew 4:4 it is the Word of God that proceeds out of the mouth of God. This is what Jesus means when He says He proceeded forth and came from God. Please note that He does not say He proceeded forth and came from God's presence. Or from the throne room of God. No, He is very specific. He literally came forth from God.

Matthew 4:4
But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

In John 8:42; Jesus also says God sent Him. So what is it from other scriptures that God sends? According to Isaiah 55:11 it is the Word of God that He sends out to accomplish His will and in Psalm 104:30 it is His holy Spirit that He sends out. So, this is just more proof that Jesus is literally the Word of God which is sent forth out of the mouth of God to accomplish His will on earth as it says in John 1:14. So Jesus is not just the "Spokesmen of God" or whatever. He is literally the Word of God made flesh.

Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Psalm 104:30 Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

1b.
Num 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?
So again, we need to know when Jesus lied if you bring this verse up. God is not a man that lies. Yes. True. But Jesus doesn't lie. That's the problem because the scripture says that all men are liars.

Psalm 116:11 I said in my haste, All men are liars.

Romans 3:4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

So then there is clearly something unique and special about Jesus Christ. He is not like other men. He's distinct and separate. He is the exception to the rule. He only speaks the truth.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Act 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Act 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
Correct, God raised Him from the dead. And yet Jesus says He raised Himself.

John 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

And What does it mean when one scripture says God raised Him and the other says He raised Himself?
Easy. It means He is one with God. He is God.

Since you think there is a Savior beside God and you think Jesus literally is beside God and a Savior.

Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

No sorry, there is none beside Him. He is the only Savior and Jesus is God manifest.
1c.
Joh 8:40
But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

Mat 16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
So we already know He is the Son of man? That's not a good argument. Because the Son of man is God in human flesh.

Please notice what Colossians 1:19 says.

Colossians 1:19(YLT) because in him it did please all the fulness to tabernacle,

And Colossians 2:8-9 is even more clear.

Colossians 2:8-9(YLT)
8 See that no one shall be carrying you away as spoil through the philosophy and vain deceit, according to the deliverance of men, according to the rudiments of the world, and not according to Christ,
9 because in him doth tabernacle all the fulness of the Godhead bodily,
1d.
Psa 119:104
Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
Good. Now note this:

(Psalm 119:130)
The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

74x12

Jesus is the Alpha and Omega. He calls Himself the Almighty.

Revelation 1:8 King James Version (KJV)

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Jeremiah Ames

1. Not literally. Since it contradicts " Num 23:19 along with words of Christ in Mat 23:9 , Joh 8:40, Joh 8:42, and a plethora of others

Num 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Mat 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Joh 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

Joh 8:42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

God is God.
Son of God is Son of God
God is not Man.
Son of God was made flesh "became Son of Man"
Therefore God is not Son of God because God is not a Man.
God will judge the world in righteousness thru Son of God that was made flesh.

Act 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
Act 17:31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

2. On the other hand I do believe someone who believes in the Gospel and has a strong foundation in the Old Testament and that Lord God is the only true God himself might be able to pull that off.

3. Someone that understands Jesus is not Lord God neither our only true God himself might be able to pull off a "God became human and a human became God, in one person." teaching as motivation and encouragement to accept the Gospel of Christ and turn back to God. Like Paul for example; "all things to all man"

1Co 9:22 To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some.

4. But I know the world and I know the hearts of men "to include certain men" you give an inch "grace" and we take a mile "turn grace into lasciviousness"

1Jn 2:15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Jer 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Jud 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Rom 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Rom 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Yes. I know God is not a man. And none of us can ever become God or a god.
But is God a divine human?
That is what I’m wondering?
Because I see the term ‘human’ as describing someone who has been reborn and has God within.
Up until that point, we are just animals. Animals with the ability to think and reason, of course. Yet not using those abilities.

Oh. And as He walked the earth prior to his death, he was not yet the divine human. That was accomplished WITH his death.
I probably made this confusing, I’m sorry.
Sometimes I cannot get my thoughts across coherently.

Anyway, keep posting. Your threads are extremely thought provoking.

Iymus

Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

1a. Yet that Son knew he came in Lord God's name / authority and was given his identity to declare and represent him; not to be him.

Joh 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Joh 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.
--------------
1b. This same son received life from the Father himself and was subservient to his Father's works and was sent by God our Father himself.

Joh 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

Joh 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Joh 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.
---------------
1c. Voice of Lord God came from Heaven ; not earth where Jesus was at that time. Lord God gave him the kingdom not himself

Luk 1:32
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Mar 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

The verse should literally translate to "And call none of yours father upon the earth: ... etc."

Jesus is not "yours" in this context. He is from above. They are from beneath.

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. (John 8:23)

2. Not going to argue translation here. Either way, at that time of his words he was born into this word as a man.. Also currently he was on earth, it applies to him.

Joh 8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

Correct, God raised Him from the dead. And yet Jesus says He raised Himself.

3. Highly Disingenuous. Unless you can prove that Jesus raised himself by his own will, authority and works you are not being sincere.

Joh 4:34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Joh 10:37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

Joh 7:17 If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.

Since you think there is a Savior beside God and you think Jesus literally is beside God and a Savior.

Isaiah 45:21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the Lord? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

No sorry, there is none beside Him. He is the only Savior and Jesus is God manifest.

4. God was manifest in Moses but that does not mean Moses delivered his people from Egypt; that originated with God. Salvation is of God our Father alone. The origination is of God not those he sends to do his will. But how can you believe?

Joh 5:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

Iymus

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

1. You just proved Jesus is not Lord God Almighty and don't even know it.:D:cool:

With one verse your hand is clearly visible in cookie jar.

2. First let me preface it with this; There are many lesser lords in the bible

1Pe 3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
1Pe 3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Gen 18:12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?

3. With the above being said, Do not hide behind lesser lords or try to use a lesser lord to deny him that is greater.

4. Integrity Check!!!!!

Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come--the Almighty. "biblehub link of many bibles referencing same verse"

Who said Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending?

Who said our lord is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending?

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Iymus

Yes. I know God is not a man. And none of us can ever become God or a god.
But is God a divine human?
That is what I’m wondering?
Because I see the term ‘human’ as describing someone who has been reborn and has God within.
Up until that point, we are just animals. Animals with the ability to think and reason, of course. Yet not using those abilities.

Oh. And as He walked the earth prior to his death, he was not yet the divine human. That was accomplished WITH his death.

1. I did a keyword search. The term Human is not used in the Bible, at least not the one I am using. The hebrew word for Man is coincidentally Adam "H120" and we are all sons or offspring of Adam according to the flesh.

2. Now when it comes to the wisdom given by Paul, the glory of the celestial is one and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

1Co 15:40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

3. Flesh is of the terrestrial

1Co 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

4. Even celestial Jesus when he became terrestrial "Son of Man" was not declared to be celestial "Son of God" until after ressurection from the dead.

Mat 16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

Mat 16:16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

Rom 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Rom 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

My opinion of this is what i mentioned before that the glory of celestial is one and the glory of terrestrial is another. Someone of greater understanding or correction may end up adding further clarity.

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
the same Fellow gave instruction
Go to your closet and close the door
and the Spirit that knows you will hear your prayer

dark in your closet....is it not?

and do you not close your eyes as you pray?

and God was God of the Dark ...before ….He created light

where do you think you are going?....with all of this recital performance

Last edited:

74x12

1. You just proved Jesus is not Lord God Almighty and don't even know it.:D:cool:

1Pe 3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
1Pe 3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Gen 18:12 Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, After I am waxed old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?

3. With the above being said, Do not hide behind lesser lords or try to use a lesser lord to deny him that is greater.

4. Integrity Check!!!!!

Revelation 1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, who is and was and is to come--the Almighty. "biblehub link of many bibles referencing same verse"

Rev 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Those versions add words. They aren't word for word translations. They try to translate thought for thought and so they interpret the scriptures for you. They can be wrong and often are.

You need to check a word for word translation like Young's Literal Translation.

Revelation 1:8 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
`I am the Alpha and the Omega, beginning and end, saith the Lord, who is, and who was, and who is coming -- the Almighty.'

Good-Ole-Rebel

1. If God is our Father in Heaven, would we call God fully Man and God?

Yes we would. Jesus Christ was fully man and God. The God/Man.

The Son's relationship to the Father was always as Father/Son. Even before He took on a body Whom we know as Jesus Christ.

Therefore Jesus always calls the Father, Father. That relationship was severely impacted at the Cross when Christ bore the Sin of the world upon Him. The Father removed Himself from Him for a brief time. An eternity to the Son. "...My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" (Matt. 27:46) For the first time in all eternity the Father forsook the Son.

The Son knew, at that time, the Father only as God, because the Son had been separated briefly from the Father. Once the payment for sin was complete, the relationship was restored. (Luke 23:46) "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit:..."

(Ps. 2:7) "I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee." What day would that be that the Son was begotten? Not in eternity for the Son always existed with the Father as God. But, not at the incarnation either, when being virgin born by Mary.

The Resurrection is the birthing room. (Acts 13:33) "God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee. The Holy Spirit forever uniting the Son with His resurrected body was the moment of being 'begotten' by God.

And so for the Christians, it is the same. (1 Peter 1:3) "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

Just like Jesus was born-again, so are Christians born-again. Now Jesus calls us brethren for we really are His brethren. Now Jesus calls God, both Father and God. Now Christians can call God both Father and God. (John 20:17) "Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

Good-Ole-Rebel

74x12

the same Fellow gave instruction
Go to your closet and close the door
and the Spirit that knows you will hear your prayer

dark in your closet....is it not?

and do you not close your eyes as you pray?

and God was God of the Dark ...before ….He created light

where do you think you are going?....with all of this recital performance
God was always Light.

1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Malachi 3:6
For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
God was always Light.

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

He separated the light from the darkness
He created the light

prior to the creation
there was ONLY darkness

light....btw
is another means of speaking.....without confusion
enlightenment

Iymus

Yes we would. Jesus Christ was fully man and God. The God/Man.

1. If you are stubborn then it seems as iniquity and idolatry. Though I do appreciate the straightforward answer.

1Sa 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.

2. You are seemingly giving peculiar insight that Jesus is fully terrestrial and fully celestial; not one or the other.

1Co 15:40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.

3. You are seemingly giving peculiar insight that Jesus was declared to be fully terrestrial and celestial after resurrection from the flesh of terrestrial.

1Co 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

Rom 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;
Rom 1:4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
you are aware?.....apparently not
quoting scripture as you do is a cat and mouse game

literally

you escape one point by leading to another
and then continue to do so.....to avoid being cornered

but we all end with one last breath

after that ….no one can hide

Iymus

God was always Light.

1. Many lights with a true light being sent by God our Father of lights to declare him; This true light is the path "way, truth, and life" back to Father of lights. God our Father is the originator of all lights.

Joh 5:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

Jas 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Joh 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

2. Why are you using a lesser light to deny the Greater light?

Joh 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Joh 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.

Joh 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

Rev 3:21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

Joh 7:18 He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Iymus

First you quote KJV

Now you quote YLT

Those versions add words. They aren't word for word translations. They try to translate thought for thought and so they interpret the scriptures for you. They can be wrong and often are.

You need to check a word for word translation like Young's Literal Translation.

Revelation 1:8 Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
`I am the Alpha and the Omega, beginning and end, saith the Lord, who is, and who was, and who is coming -- the Almighty.'

But my response and question does not change. I even referenced the same KJV you referenced in your original post.

4. Integrity Check!!!!!

Once again:
Integrity Check!!!!!