• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I we were made out of dirt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misunderstood

Rubbish. Prove that's fact and not just belief.

That is kind of a bold statement! You know for a fact it is not true? All things of the universe are known to man, and can be proven true or false? Does not Hinduism hold a similar belief? Can you prove your belief in Hinduism?

Skwim

Veteran Member
There is none good, but one, that is, God.

And this

36225110666_c981d83d96.jpg

you think is god's good.

Last edited:

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
That is kind of a bold statement! You know for a fact it is not true? All things of the universe are known to man, and can be proven true or false? Does not Hinduism hold a similar belief? Can you prove your belief in Hinduism?

I don't have to prove it's not true, nor that Hinduism is true, because Hinduism is my belief. When one makes a statement that's not just their opinion or belief they are required to back it up.

DavidFirth

I don't have to prove it's not true, nor that Hinduism is true, because Hinduism is my belief. When one makes a statement that's not just their opinion or belief they are required to back it up.

What I said is my belief but it also happens to be true. How else did death enter the world?

God isn't the God of the dead, but of the living.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
So you just deny evil?

I can't deny something that I believe doesn't exist. We believe in actions. Those actions have varying motivations and consequences.

Death isn't natural. It isn't natural at all.

Why? Things are born, they live, they die (leave their bodies), are reborn, rinse, repeat for eons. We don't fear death because we don't believe God judges or punishes us.

Status
Not open for further replies.