• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Want To kill. I Mean, I Wanna, I Wanna Kill. Kill....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The poll below reminded me of the quote from Alice's Restaurant....
"Shrink, I want to kill. I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill. Kill.
I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and
guts and veins in my teeth. Eat dead burnt bodies.
I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL."
Quite a song, eh.

Poll: A third of Americans favor nuclear strike in North Korea scenario
June 25 (UPI) -- A new survey has shown about a third of Americans would support a preemptive nuclear strike on North Korea, if it resumes long-range missile testing.

The research by YouGov and the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists was based on a fictional news article showing North Korea resuming the tests and gave respondents a choice on how the United States should respond, including the probability each response might provoke retaliation from Pyongyang.
In all of the scenarios, the majority of Americans preferred not to strike. Thirty-three percent, however, chose a preemptive nuclear attack -- even though the scenario would kill hundreds of thousands of North Koreans.

"For many of these hawks, support for an attack, even in a preventive war, does not significantly decrease when the story says that the United States would use nuclear weapons that are expected to kill 1 million North Korean civilians," researchers wrote.
I wonder what such a poll would show about Iran?

Btw, there's a frubal for anyone who saw the title, & immediately thought of Alice's Restaurant.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It makes me wonder how those people have no sympathy, empathy, or concern towards innocent civilians. How do they sleep with themselves at night?

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I liked the U.S. cyber attack done against Iran's military last Thursday. Some of the enemy's weapons are rendered inoperative, and nobody gets killed.

If Iran were to continue supporting military conflict against peaceful nations as well as pursing atomic weapons, then I'd favor massive ordnance air blasts above Iranian underground military installations; this along with counter-electronics high power microwave advance missiles be detonated at Iranian military institutional facilities in order to render the Iranian weapons there inoperable.

Last edited:

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Iran

A number of the polls are several years out of date, but the ones at the top are relatively recent.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I remember the scene where Arlo casually lends (or borrows, I can't remember exactly) some urine for the drug test for joining up. That part stuck me as particularly funny.
His current tour features his daughter keeping that alive.

But just relax and watch this video and you'll feel good

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I liked the U.S. cyber attack done against Iran's military last Thursday. Some of the enemy's weapons are rendered inoperative, and nobody gets killed.
Yes, I much prefer cyber war at least until we get to the stage where people do start dying which could happen.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Btw, there's a frubal for anyone who saw the title, & immediately thought of Alice's Restaurant.

Yes! At the Army induction center!

I also thought about this bit by Jake Johannsen. It's a great collection of his bits, but the related bit starts around 7:20:

David T

Premium Member
Quite a song, eh.

You shock me occasionally with your accuracy.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Quite a song, eh.

Ah, yes...the "Group W" bench. And, yes, I claim that frubal.