• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I told you that my sexual problems were from unholy influence... I was right!

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Last night I felt like God wanted me to not masturbate. Made sense, since I was sick and the action involved probably would have made things worse.
So a demon or spirit or something in my head decided to take the form of a girl (in my mind, not physically ;)) I had a crush on in high school (for that girl was indeed the physical avatar of The Evil) and kept trying to tempt me. And boy was that one heck of a fight ;).
So eventually I told that woman (mentally) to go away and never come back, much like Sméagol did to Gollum in one part of the Lord of The Rings (you have watched/read it, yah?). And the second I drove that demon out of my head, the urge to masturbate took a nose dive. I also kindly told all my other fantasies to leave me alone for the night.
Although I'm still sick and I wasn't able to sleep much that night, I'm free of my masturbation urges.

So yah, it was unholy influence that created the urge to masturbate :D. I think I can still turn myself back on if I want to, but I haven't tried yet (I don't really care, I can live without a sex drive :D).

MissAlice

Think again....

medusa21-1.jpg

Last night I felt like God wanted me to not masturbate. Made sense, since I was sick and the action involved probably would have made things worse.
So a demon or spirit or something in my head decided to take the form of a girl (in my mind, not physically ;)) I had a crush on in high school (for that girl was indeed the physical avatar of The Evil) and kept trying to tempt me. And boy was that one heck of a fight ;).
So eventually I told that woman (mentally) to go away and never come back, much like Sméagol did to Gollum in one part of the Lord of The Rings (you have watched/read it, yah?). And the second I drove that demon out of my head, the urge to masturbate took a nose dive. I also kindly told all my other fantasies to leave me alone for the night.
Although I'm still sick and I wasn't able to sleep much that night, I'm free of my masturbation urges.

So yah, it was unholy influence that created the urge to masturbate :D. I think I can still turn myself back on if I want to, but I haven't tried yet (I don't really care, I can live without a sex drive :D).
Had Swine flu.

Didn't change the outcum.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
"...the action involved probably would have made things worse."

How so -- did you have a bandage on your willie?

No, but part of whatever it was I had was that my legs felt weak (they feel better now). Masturbation can make the legs move. And it's always good to get a lot of sleep when ill, and the sweat and heat produced by masturbation can make it harder to be comfortable and thus it keeps me up longer. I didn't get that much sleep that night anyway for some reason, even though I was more tired than usual.

T-Dawg

Self-appointed Lunatic
Masturbation is a religious matter?

Not directly, but The Evil loves to use sexual temptation. You would know why banishing the demon of sexuality is a great accomplishment for me if you had read my other threads... :rolleyes:

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend TAL,

I'm free of my masturbation urges.

Masturbation is a normal way for humans to balance many physical and mental dis balances.
This happens quiet often from puberty to maturity and few continue till old age.
So, that one urge for you is over, but the next cycle of dis balance has already started building up as a natural phenomenon. It is cyclic lie everything.
SO, don't think you are over with masturbation in life. You have just started it.
The only way to balance is to pacify the thoughts or transcend them.
Thoughts can be transcended only by meditation.
Thereafter some even do not require sex. Personally find no use or necessity for it.
Best Wishes.
Love & rgds